Author Topic: CLOSED! 1 spot left @Renaissance april 21st-25th OR 22-24th!  (Read 1367 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
CLOSED! 1 spot left @Renaissance april 21st-25th OR 22-24th!
« on: March 27, 2011, 04:53:05 pm »
found someone :3

hello  

so i just need one more person for my room. we are staying at the Renaissance (4 blocks away) there are 2 queen beds and one of them is taken by a friend's brother, while the other is me and my bf.

the room is from april 21st-25th (thurs-mon) we check out on monday afternoon, the reason for this is cuz me and my bf are staff and have to be there earlier,
but if you just want to stay on the 22-24th that's fine too, because I have someone who is willing to pay for the 21st and the 25th!

The people who are staying are me (doe), my bf , my friend, and his brother (he has a back problem so his brother has to be with him), and we need one more person for the room.

The situation is 3 ppl are paying while my bf (who is going through a financial issue atm) is paying with food for the room for everyone) and if you do not mind not having him in the room with us, then be our guest. (i already contacted the hotel staff about this, and they said it was fine for 5 people to be in the room, just in case you were wondering, so long as he/she is accounted for in the room)[/color]

it's $150 per person for 4 nights. please do let me know via PM!!

My friend REFUSES to sleep on a bed, so he will be sleeping on the floor, probably late night or early mornings, so the other bed may be shared with his brother :)  if you do not mind sleeping with a young teenage boy, who is very nice, then you are more than welcomed! XD

NO SMOKING, NO DRINKING, WHATSOEVER! if you are, you MUST be sober while you are in that room! i had issues with a drunk guy at MEWcon and i DO NOT want to repeat this mentally unstable scenario!
KEEP YOUR STUFF in YOUR PILE, or I will kick it on your dirty pile! (lawl i won't kick it, i'll just put it over there :P)
SHOWER!!! PLEASE! (do us ALL a favor and put some deo while you're at it)
DO NOT TOUCH ANYONE'S STUFF, and if their stuff is ON YOUR STUFF, TALK TO ME, so that I can remove it, OR talk to them directly so they can remove it themselves!
Keep stuff off the FLOOR'S walk area! i want to walk NOT trip, thank you! it is a safety hazard!
DO NOT CAUSE DRAMA OR I WILL BRING THE CON STAFF SECURITY INTO THIS if i HAVE TO! you nice, i nice, you happy, me happy, everyone happy, yes? yes. :}3
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:07:52 pm by luvan1me »