Author Topic: Free Prom Dress event! (yes, really, they ARE free)  (Read 1706 times)

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
Free Prom Dress event! (yes, really, they ARE free)
« on: March 26, 2011, 02:10:48 pm »
So! Its, prom season and some of us can't afford dresses. I have found this amazing event where people GIVE prom dresses away. Here is the link for the event : http://www.abbyscloset.org/get-a-gown/gown-giveaway-event/

I'll be getting there early on Saturday around 7 or so. (I will be a walking zombie) If you guys want to meet up at this event, let me know and I'll give you my cell number. I might not be wearing my glasses to make it easier to try on dresses. But, look for the girl with a purse covered in buttons. The day before the event, I'll give you guys a heads up on what I'll be wearing. Like I said, I might be getting little sleep on the 1st so I might not be the most sociable person there. I'll be entertaining to watch (I tend to be really entertaining when I'm exhausted) just not really talkative. Anywho, I hope to see people there! \(^_^)/

Also, if you want to help contribute to the "Steely needs caffeine to stay sane" fund, I would give you hugs and you would seriously make my day.

Right, I'll be wearing a pair of white (yes, white the easiest color to get dirty) sweats, a blue half long sleeved shirt, purpler cami, and my hair in either braids or ponytails. I'll be wearing flip flops and my blue glasses. Like I said, look for the girl who looks like a walking zombie. I'll be getting up at 5:30 AM to get to the Doubletree hotel in order to wait in line. This will be after staying up really late. I might possibly be wearing my old kcon badge that has my forum name on it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:41:58 pm by steelychan »
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Free Prom Dress event! (yes, really, they ARE free)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 03:02:48 pm »
I am very impressed that this happened.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
Re: Free Prom Dress event! (yes, really, they ARE free)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 08:19:25 pm »
it was insane... i got there at like 6:30 am, didnt even start looking at dresses until around 11am. i was SO tired.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate