Author Topic: Scandinavia and the World Gathering  (Read 2123 times)

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
Scandinavia and the World Gathering
« on: August 12, 2011, 03:42:52 pm »
Hey guys, Iceland here~
it's getting really close to con and I wanted to put together a little gathering for all you who are doing SatW characters!

Now that a schedule is out, official times are being decided! Post your thoughts below, since we're a smaller group I'm sure we can make some adjustments to fit everyone's schedules as well as possible. *sparkles*

The time up for consideration is: 4:30 - 5:15 PM, Day 2 <3
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:03:57 pm by sushisoap »
2012 cosplays:

0% done // 5% done // 0% done

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
Re: Scandinavia and the World Gathering
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 01:06:36 am »
Yeah sure... I'd be up for this, as I'm bringing both Sis Finland and Sis Germany.
Though I will say that Day 1 is looking better for me...My Day 2 is allready pretty full with Hetalia stuff and the costume/skit contest.

EDIT: Or tagging it on after the Hetalia/SatW shoot on Day 2 as that was the day I was planning on doing the photoshoot as one of the Sis-es.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:09:06 am by majinekochan »

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 10:39:57 am »
I just became 10x more sad that I'm not going to be there this year. Awww, have fun everyone!
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 11:31:26 pm »
EDIT: Or tagging it on after the Hetalia/SatW shoot on Day 2 as that was the day I was planning on doing the photoshoot as one of the Sis-es.
Yeah I was thinking right after the photoshoot would be good, as well.. Then when all the main Hetalia cosplayers split, we can get a few more SatW photos. Since I know APH will be the main focus. xD

n.n sounds good though! I know I have a Sis Iceland on here somewhere, and my roomie/friend is being Norway, and another being Sweden so.. I just have to shoo them here. >> So we'll plan for after the photoshoot? I'll make a more concrete plan/cleaner looking OP.

It's too bad you can't come, Geek! :( I love your profile photo <3
2012 cosplays:

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 07:52:40 am »
Ahh sad you aren't coming Geek, I would have liked having a broFin to annoy/be angry with.

So would you rather me be Sister Finland or Sister Germany? I have a friend who may be bringing her Sister Sweden, I haven't spoken to her yet. Also I have a beer ghost which I definetly will be bringing with me.

That works for me on the shoot, though I can't linger too long. Need to grab food and change before the Skit Contest.

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 12:30:53 pm »
Hello, my beautiful brother~ *sparkle* I'm totally game for this! *sparkle* It would be nice to have a separated gathering from the Hetalia one. *sparkle* ^u^ *sparkle* Sorry about the extra sparkles. xD

I also know of a Sister Sweden who will be coupling with a Finland. And it's cute because they're already a couple. ^^ So, I'll let them know of this, unless one of them see this thread!

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 01:46:08 pm »
Aww that's so adorable, Fuyuko! Can't wait to see them~ :D
and it's okay, you can never have enough sparkles~

So, I'm wondering if there's anymore input on the time for this now that the schedule is out.
It was suggested that we could tag the photoshoot on after the Hetalia one on Day 2 at 4:30, perhaps until 5:15 or so? The cosplay contest and skits start at 6, and I know some people want to start lining up for that earlier/getting in/whatever has to be done since it's a pretty big event.

And if that 45 minutes isn't enough time (which I know it's pretty scanty) we can always get more SatW photos during the end of the Hetalia shoot. Because I know that even though it's Hetalia /and/ SatW, the main focus is going to be Hetalia.

...*sparkles*
2012 cosplays:

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 12:40:12 am »
Well, I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm totally ok with that time and day. It doesn't interfere with anything on my schedule; so it's actually perfect for me. ^^

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 09:02:39 am »
GAH... unfortunately I have a panel imeadiately following the Hetalia shoot and need to grab food before the cosplay contest.
Is there anyway we can do this at say 11am on Day 2(Sun)?

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 04:42:02 pm »
Is there anyway we can do this at say 11am on Day 2(Sun)?
Geh.. Day two I'm going to be half smothered in body paint, so I don't know about that.. 8'D For me anyways..
What about Day 3 in the morning, maybe around 11? There's not too much going on then, if I recall (but I'd have to double check the schedule)
2012 cosplays:

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 05:36:58 pm »
There's cosplay chess on Day 3...which I am in, and will be busy with all morning. I could do day 3 afternoon.

Offline sushisoap

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 01:28:44 pm »
Ah yeah, definitely can't do that then..
3:00 on day 3...? The closing ceremony is at 4 if anyone was planning on hitting that up.
2012 cosplays:

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 06:28:33 pm »
Day 3 at 3 sounds good to me.