Author Topic: Risembool Rangers  (Read 1830 times)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Risembool Rangers
« on: March 11, 2011, 11:28:57 am »
So! I've sent in the panel requests.... Haven't gotten word that they were received yet >>;
But we'll see...

Anyway! Assuming they're accepted, what do you guys wanna hear about? I'm sure you'll have more ideas after Sakuracon's panels.

Should we still have trivia ? What kind of prizes ?
Should we have contests to win stuff in some other way? (ie. how many ____ is in this jar?)
Should we have a "find me" kind of contest for a raffle? Or whoever does find me gets a prize of some sort? (It'd be small, probably not like a manga or anything.) The "find me" game is open to everyone. There'll be a code word or phrase you'll have to tell me when you find me to get your prize.

* If you want to donate manga, anime, or anything else you have laying around that you want to give back to the fan-community before it goes to Goodwill or some other donation place, that's welcome!
** If you want to add your hand in donating art to the prizes, you're welcome to. Keep in mind that all artwork must be PG-13 or lower. Any artwork that does not fit this standard will not be accepted.

*** All prizes will be wrapped into gift paper so that even I won't know exactly what I'm giving people.

^ If you're going to donate, contact me via PM for where to send your stuff to. If you're planning on donating digital art, right now I have to decline that wonderful offer. Whatever you send must be physical and printed out. I don't have the resources to print out your artwork on high quality paper. (However, if the art is just 1 color, that will be accepted. Be warned though that your printed artwork might turn out being just black ink.)

So yes! Any kind of feedback before or after the Sakuracon panel would be great!
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Re: Risembool Rangers
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 11:10:25 am »
I'm fine with anything as long as it something related to Vic/the Rangers because of the Panel Last year....
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:00:58 pm »
o.o; Well the panel last year was barely planned... The person who was supposed to help plan it vanished and I got distracted all summer... Still, it was a decent panel.

We'll have a better slideshow this year and hopefully more trivia.

Speaking of the trivia, do people want me to ask some of the same questions from the panels at SakuraCon?

x-x God I hope we don't have another hour and a half long panel....
Kumori'15

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 08:11:27 am »
Sadly I didn't go to Sakuracon so I have no clue
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 01:42:04 pm »
It wasn't that bad. We had some questions and it was pretty entertaining to just start getting rid of some of the prizes. We had a few "common" knowledge, though not really common, questions too.

People seemed to enjoy it.
Kumori'15