Author Topic: Looking for people to participate in a Cyperous group order  (Read 1022 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Looking for people to participate in a Cyperous group order
« on: March 04, 2011, 02:29:05 am »
Hello all,

I am extending an invitation out to all of you fine folks for anyone that needs awesome wigs by Sakuracon.

http://www.cyperous.com/english/

Cyperous is a high quality wig shop in Japan. I can safely say that these are hands down the best wigs I have ever used in my life. The fiber quality is duller then most wigs and looks real, the wigs are super, duper thick (BEST long wigs I've EVER used. They make nice thick ponytails just on their own without adding extensions), are heat resistant, hardly tangle, and come in a lot of different styles and colors.

The price is a bit higher then most wigs ($60-$110) but I think for the quality it's worth it. I was hoping to order a wig by the end of my month but all 4 other people that were part of my order dropped out due to money problems. Shipping is 3000 yen flat (Around $36) no matter how many wigs you get so it's better to do it in a group to split shipping costs.

So if anyone would like to participate please post here. Ask questions if you need to, I'm the proud owner of two cyperous wigs so I can take pictures and give information. Please do not say "HEY, I'm joining in the order" unless you are for sure wanting to get a wig. I'm totally not in the mood for people flakin' out on me.

And that's it! Post away.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:30:03 am by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music