Author Topic: Steampunk Film Fest PART TWO! FREE to those who went to Part I!  (Read 1995 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Films that the director was unable to screen at Part I will be shown at Part II!

5th Avenue Cinemas, Portland State University
 Short Film Showcase 3/12 & 13
 The Rose City Steampunk Film Festival presents a program of steampunk short films at the 5th Avenue Cinema, showing Saturday, March 12 at 7pm and repeating Sunday, March 13 at 3pm.

“The Gray Matter” – U.S. premiere!
Encore presentations of festival award winners “Child Invisible” and “McDonough”
“The Forgotten Invention of Love”
“Machine”
“Steampunk in Oxford”
“Tempus Ex Machina”
“Every Storm Has an End”
Music videos by Moth and Professor Elemental
Saturday night only, encores of “The Halsteadarian” and The Fabulous World of Jules Verne

This show is $5 (cash only) or FREE with your ticket from the 2011 RCSFF.  The 5th Avenue Cinema is on the Portland State University campus at 510 SW Hall St., and is accessible via numerous buses, the Portland Streetcar, and the Green & Yellow MAX lines.

Keep updated by subscribing via RSS or following us on Twitter.

I won't know whether/when I'm going til that weekend. It will depend on my and my cat's health.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).