Author Topic: NEW YEARS ANIME VIEWING PARTY IN EUGENE!  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
NEW YEARS ANIME VIEWING PARTY IN EUGENE!
« on: December 30, 2010, 02:49:21 pm »
Hi all,

I have Anime Friday at my place every Friday at 7:00pm.  I decided that I would go ahead and make this time a New Years Eve party as well.  I will be showing anime from 7:00pm until Midnight.  ;D

The feature anime will be Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu aka The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - Movie, but I will have plenty of other things to watch as well.

Other shows that we may watch include:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st
Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike
Uchuu Senkan Yamato: Fukkatsu Hen aka Space Battleship Yamato: Resurrection
Miyamoto Musashi: Souken ni Haseru Yume aka Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai
Anything else I have.  Sorry I only have 3 terrabytes of downloaded fansubs.   :D

Hope to see you all here!  PM or email for directions.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: NEW YEARS ANIME VIEWING PARTY IN EUGENE!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 04:08:55 pm »
So far has anyone RSVP's besides me, Jeni, Taco, & Father Augustine?
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 02:01:27 am »
I have one other person who has shown some interest.  I don't think you have met him before.   Don, the older gentleman who comes every week, says he may not come this week because he has so many things he has to do on Friday and Saturday morning he doesn't want to have to drive to Veneta and back so many times.  He also doesn't want to drive back to Veneta after midnight on New Years, to many DUI's on the road.  I told him he could crash here if he needed to, so he is taking that under advisement.  I have not heard from anyone else.  We had my daughter, her fiancee, and three of her female friends all over here tonight.  It was almost like a practice run.   ;D

I'll see you tomorrow.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 04:19:02 am »
Jenny. Engaged. Wow. Given I met her like 8 years ago that's still my 1st image. Talk about growing up in Kumoricon!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).