Author Topic: What MMORPG Do you play?  (Read 4446 times)

Offline TheDevilsNightmare

• Sailor Scout
What MMORPG Do you play?
« on: December 23, 2010, 12:28:07 pm »
Well I play a couple of them

PC
Lunia(somethime)
Grandchase(sometimes)
Trickster Online(often)
Phantasy Star Universe(Servers are gone..until i find private server)
Phantasy Star Online(servers are down until January?)

PSP
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Hell yea all the time now)

These are a few games I play. Notice Phantasy star is the champ on this list.  but anyways let me know what games you play.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: What MMORPG Do you play?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 07:01:03 pm »
I've been checking out Vindictus lately.  It's kind of fun but ridiculously laggy.  They need to upgrade their servers or limit access when they're overloaded.  Or just load multiplayer environments clientside and just use the servers to sync.  If that happened it would be a really fun game.  As is it's a PITA to play multiplayer and not particularly exciting single player (especially since I just got MHP3rd for my PSP).  I also recently got back into GunBound but the new Phoenix Mech is even more ridiculous than the Nak was back when I played competitively and it's still a game of how much money you're willing to pay for overpowered items that provide ridiculous attack and defense bonuses.  I'd like to start playing Diablo II again but want some people to play with if I do.  They just reset the ladders a couple months ago and I haven't restarted any of my characters since.

If you like PSO you should check out the Monster Hunter games.  The PSP ones are really good.  I've been meaning to get into PSO for a while; just been pre-occupied with school and other games that I've already payed way too much money for. (like StarCraft 2)
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Kallika

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 11:22:18 pm »
WoW
Aion
Forsaken World
Vindictus
Savage 2
S4 League
Beta for Rift
Freejack
Grand Chase
Dungeon Fighter
Perfect World
Genesis AD
Runes of Magic
annnd..probably a few others...

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 11:31:35 pm »
Aw, PSU is down? I used to play that. It was fun. Although I really wondered why a game that was not graphically impressive at all would run so poorly on my beast of a PC.. ^^;

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 11:24:59 am »
Just the DC Universe Online Beta for the PS3

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 11:05:08 pm »
^OMG That game looks kick ass!

I used to play Fiesta, then I tried Perfect World. Then I found out that Gandalf the Modern said " YOU SHALL NOT PAY!!!"

So then Lord of the Rings online became free, I just started, im like a level 13 hobbit guardian.

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 07:26:34 pm »
I've played tons of MMOs-- over 200 of them of both free-to-play and pay-to-play. So basically, if you name it, I've probably played it.
Currently, though, I've been playing Vindictus a little... I've also returned to Drift City for about the bazillionith time (I've played it off-and-on for a few years now). I also have Iris Online, Kitsu Saga, War of Angels, Forsaken World, Dynasty Warriors Online, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (not as often as I used to), Fiesta, Dream of Mirror Online, and a little of CosmicBreak.
I'm also in the beta test for DC Universe Online (PC version) and RIFT.

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 04:44:14 pm »
Only ones I consider myself active with are Vindictus(35 Fiona & 33 Evie) and World of Tanks.

@DancingTofu
It sounds like you get more lag then most others do.  This happens when you host the party?
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Seluecos

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace Page ^_^
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 04:10:21 am »
My roommate got me started on WoW as of the 1st. So I've been playing Cataclysm a ton. I used to hate it, but that was back before even Burning Crusade had even come out. It changed a lot and I like it now :P
THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 02:34:59 pm »
Only ones I consider myself active with are Vindictus(35 Fiona & 33 Evie) and World of Tanks.

@DancingTofu
It sounds like you get more lag then most others do.  This happens when you host the party?
I think it MIGHT have been the crappy internet at my old apartment.  New place has much better internet so I'll retry.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 02:41:34 pm »
I think it MIGHT have been the crappy internet at my old apartment.  New place has much better internet so I'll retry.
That may have been it.  I know it is a lot better nowadays.  However, I still run into an occasional party leader/host who just lags everyone else.  And sometimes it just could be the servers are being overloaded(like the double exp days).

Generally, if I run into a lot of laggy parties, I'll either solo(maybe, some levels are really hard to solo) or make my own party so I will at least won't lag much.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc