News > Forum Announcements Archives

Major glitch happening

(1/2) > >>

RemSaverem:
"The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
No subject was filled in.
The message body was left empty. "

This is the error message I get every time I try to post, be it via computer or via phone. It redirects me from whatever thread I was in, to as though I were trying to start a new topic, and displays that error message. Erg. Help?

kylite:
I get the same error. When I click post it loads then stops then errors and my post appears anyway

RemSaverem:
Also today, via computer, if I click on View Unread Posts or View Unread Replies, it shows a list including threads for which the last post was made by me, as though it is having trouble tracking.

reppy:

--- Quote from: RemSaverem on December 20, 2010, 10:18:00 am ---"The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
No subject was filled in.
The message body was left empty. "

This is the error message I get every time I try to post, be it via computer or via phone. It redirects me from whatever thread I was in, to as though I were trying to start a new topic, and displays that error message. Erg. Help?

--- End quote ---

This happens to me intermittently.  Seems to occur when I click to Post something and it takes a very long time.  Then it gives me this error.  A lot of times though, the post actually went through, so .. what the heck. XD

JeffT:
Yeah, we've been having some server problems again today.

All of these, I think, ultimately stem from the forum database server being too busy.

I'm going to look into this more over the next 2-3 days and see if I can find another fix for this. Sorry about the problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version