Author Topic: Getting in shape  (Read 287068 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Getting in shape for 2011
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2011, 11:15:55 am »
YEAH, RIGHT? MAN, THIS TATTOO THOUGH. OH WELL, THE LADIES'LL BE ALL UPONS!

....ugh, lol ::)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2011, 03:02:49 pm »
Here's something you'll like: The routine you put yourself through when doing work is what helps you during finals. If you're on vitamins/caffeine/alcohol when learning, you have a better chance of retaining that material when you're still using said substance. This explains why some of my classmates show up for testing half-lit and the others bring in a 2L bottle of Mountain Dew.

Only problem with that is I get caffeine headaches and get drunk off of one bitch beer.  

MAN YOU GOTTA GET THAT PUMP BEFORE YOU GO OUT THE CLUBS!

A moment of my life where I wish there was a like button on the forums, hahaha.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:11:21 pm by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2011, 06:39:24 pm »
Only problem with that is I get caffeine headaches and get drunk off of one bitch beer.
Now that sucks.

Don't mix the two? :/

In the rare case I finally get headaches I drink water or sleep. If it's still a problem it's often something unnatural like a poison(alcohol/vitamin/hormone/hydrocarbon/stimulant...) that can probably be knocked loose by bleeding. A few days back I had a headache when working and a gear knicked my elbow, causing a bunch of immediate concern from everyone when they saw a very tiny red stain on my coat(insert lengthy and borderline vicious Monster's Inc. sanitation procedure here...). Anyway my headache became weaker, my back stopped hurting and I could focus a little easier for the rest of the night. I don't know if it's pain or drawing blood that changes things but one of them helps when my routine becomes really inconsistent. Body pains can get really weird. X_x'

People keep inviting me to their Amtguard practice but I'm always too busy in the early day to do anything like that. I should probably just start a new weight routine or something. >.>'
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2011, 02:50:31 am »
I started doing an overnight job where all I have to do is an hour and a half to two hours of cleaning then I have to stay up just in case any residents need me for the other 6 or so hours. I have been trying to think of a good cardio workout that is quiet and easy to do in a small space so I don't wake them and I finally found something. There are six or so phone books in the office so I did 30 minutes of stup ups on them and it got my heart rate to 165 which is my target. I also feel more awake and warmer (it is very cold in this office x.x) So I am going to try to do that ever night I work and I am going to try to jog during the day once it gets warmer and dryer to help lose weight.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2011, 05:36:53 am »
Nice inventiveness, Nikki. Do you use a heart-monitor or something? How are you keeping track of your heartrate, I'm curious?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2011, 06:31:22 am »
Nope I just count for ten seconds. :D

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2011, 08:04:46 pm »
So today was my first day back at the gym! Went with my friend and spent about 20 minutes on the rowing machine, then an hour doing some weight training, and finished up by jogging a mile and cooling down with some stretching.

Also planning on going to a Zumba class on Thursday with two of my friends for the first time!
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2011, 08:30:20 pm »
Your routine is very good. Keep it consistent and you'll have really good results! <3

I need to shock my body out of this month's routine with straight cardio and weight lifting. Moving 60lb spools(probably a lot heavier since my cute partner has to use both hands) around and loading a chute every hour is sort of a workout between moving 30lb boxes on the line every five seconds. I'm starting to wish I had my old job back. My arms are doing well but my feet are killing me. Standing in one place or doing little movement is the bane of my existence. x_X'

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #208 on: March 29, 2011, 12:42:37 pm »
Ever try the Dr. Scholl's insoles that are made for construction workers / people that stand on hard surfaces all day?  They're pretty nice.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2011, 12:57:24 pm »
Ever try the Dr. Scholl's insoles that are made for construction workers / people that stand on hard surfaces all day?  They're pretty nice.

I live off of those things..... Seriously I don't know how I'd get through my 8-hour, run around on my feet, shifts without them!

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2011, 04:17:03 pm »
All the time. :/
I live off of those things..... Seriously I don't know how I'd get through my 8-hour, run around on my feet, shifts without them!
I bought some new shoes last week and wore out the soles after half a day. I've been using double sole cushions to stay comfortable on metal scaffolding for 10 hour shifts. At least the place is dry. Before this job I was wearing double soles in rubber boots through 12 hour shifts. God that was nasty...I had to change socks every 6 hours.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2011, 05:24:54 pm »
Current Status: I'm 17, 5'6", and weigh about 136 lbs. I'm not overweight or really close, but I've got a tummy and thunder thighs, and my arms are like Eric Foreman's.

Goal: I don't have a weight goal, but I do want to get in shape and look in shape. I'm healthy, but I've got flab and I'd like to get rid of that and have muscle. I want to cosplay BRS sometime soon, hopefully for Kumo '11, and I'd rather not have my belly hanging out.

Plan to reach goal: I've got PE every school day except Wednesdays, and I'm going to begin to do an extra workout for 90 minutes 6 days a week, supplemented with an hour walk once a day.

Also, to jump into the conversation, I've had horrid results with Dr. Scholl's. The first time I wore a pair, I ended up with the worst blisters on my feet ever, and I hadn't even walked around very much. ._.;;
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2011, 05:30:51 pm »
Yep I wore 'em when I worked produce and had to stand on concrete all day.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2011, 04:00:01 am »
alright doing this again because I gained weight and i am not happy about it
 age 17
height 6'0
weight 212.5
goal: 130
 I am getting a gym membership next month and working out and eating healthy until I reach this goal I am not happy with the way i look >c

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2011, 05:29:33 am »
age 29 .. aka old.
height 5'4"
weight 158 (last I checked.)
goal: 130 to 125 (mostly though just loose my tummy and arm chub. I kind of like my love handles. Also just over all tone up, get firm, be healthy.)

Plan to reach goal: Start SHAPE up again when weather gets a little better, go to gym more, use tapes more often, dance like a fool when no one is watching, eat more often and less often and better foods. (I tend to eat less then 1200 cals one day, then the next get about 1500, then the next get like 3000 >< (mostly from Hershey's Drops) then back to like less then 1000 for like 2 days. Not healthy AT ALL! need a pattern, healthy eating schedule. well, not need one. I have 5 I know work for me, I just need to stick to one of them.)

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2011, 07:26:42 am »
My daddy called me chubby today...He is now making me exercise with him daily and eat healthier. </3

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2011, 04:19:40 pm »
My daddy called me chubby today...He is now making me exercise with him daily and eat healthier. </3
Jerk!

Jacob- 6' and you want to be 130lb??  That is like super unhealthy, I'd say 160 or a 'bit' lower would be a better weight.  You can't be a twig, you need some muscle and fat on you ya' know.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2011, 04:22:01 pm »

That's really kind of awful of him. :( I'm sorry. And from what I've seen in the post a pic of yourself thread, you're not chubby at all. :/

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2011, 04:25:18 pm »
Jerk!

Jacob- 6' and you want to be 130lb??  That is like super unhealthy, I'd say 160 or a 'bit' lower would be a better weight.  You can't be a twig, you need some muscle and fat on you ya' know.
I was trying to guestamate so around 160 is good with like mucle right??

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2011, 04:27:41 pm »
Ya that would be fine, 180ish if you want to be all Armstrong like :D

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2011, 05:05:17 pm »
6' and you want to be 130lb??  That is like super unhealthy, I'd say 160 or a 'bit' lower would be a better weight.  You can't be a twig, you need some muscle and fat on you ya' know.
I'm at 6' but I've been trying to break 170lbs for the past three years. Everyone I know at my height is like 210 or 220 and it's extremely frustrating that I don't have the capacity to build myself up like everyone else can. -_-'

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2011, 05:59:51 pm »
Around this time last year, I weighed about 155-160lbs.  I was going to the gym, just messing around.  Then in July, I started doing the 30 day mass plan.  My diet overall was fairly decent.  I drank a protein shake (casein) in the morning and at night (~22g protein per scoop).  Immediately following a workout, I would drink a post-workout shake (1 scoop whey, 1 scoop dextrose).  Then, ahem, a lot of times . . I would wait about 30-60 mins . . then go to Taco Bell and eat 2 Double Deckers, a Nacho Bell Grande, maybe sometimes a fire taco or two. >_>  Also during my 5 days of "rest", I would have 1-2 days where I completely pigged out on every kind of awful food I could imagine.

My workout log shows what it could look like.  Ignore the first part, that was me just doing a single set of push-ups to failure for 30 days. ^^;  And after that was the workout I started to lean up for Kumoricon. ^^

As you can see, it worked pretty well for me. XD

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2011, 06:39:07 pm »
<3

You're lucky you can easily adjust like that. I'm forced to go all or nothing due to the environment necessary for my workouts and every day for the past week has been a constant rest. This tends to make me more evil than dealing with the folks that pester me every morning, noon and night(Even on an overload of B-100). I really hate this weird little part of the map. x_X'

My "build" diet looks like this:
Kickstart: Monster milk(~40g), ham/chicken sandwich, peaches
Exercise: 1 hour weight lift/cardio
Cooldown: Amp and anything with skullcap

I need to add variation like diamond pushups or something.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2011, 07:03:04 pm »
alright that sounds great :D

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2011, 08:03:48 pm »
Er.. forgot to mention, in that picture I'm around 175lbs.  Currently weighing slightly under 180lbs, though I've lost a bit of my muscle so the amount of fat I gained is probably greater than 5lbs. ^^  Curse you, winter months! :<

Also, how much cardio do you do?  I've heard too much cardio can make it harder to gain muscle.  Maybe only do 15 minutes to sort of keep the blood blowing so you don't stiffen up too much?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 08:05:00 pm by reppy »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2011, 08:11:40 pm »
Man I can't wait for my pool to open usually I hust swim because I find it calming and easier to do then most things i don't loose concetration while swimming.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2011, 08:35:31 pm »
Swimming is great cardio. O:  Easy on the joints, too.  It needs to warm up so I can go to the river and lake out in here in Battle Ground. ^^

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2011, 08:40:41 pm »
Er.. forgot to mention, in that picture I'm around 175lbs.  Currently weighing slightly under 180lbs, though I've lost a bit of my muscle so the amount of fat I gained is probably greater than 5lbs. ^^  Curse you, winter months! :<
At least you get a winter. I just get a really nasty flood and then a sorry excuse from FEMA. x_X' I currently weigh 170 but that's only because my headset weighs half a pound.
Also, how much cardio do you do?  I've heard too much cardio can make it harder to gain muscle.  Maybe only do 15 minutes to sort of keep the blood blowing so you don't stiffen up too much?
No. That's not it at all. The problem is that my body is complete crap. That's all there is to it. I do anywhere from 20-40 minutes of cardio each day and spend another 20-30 minutes later in the day lifting weights or working on heavy machinery that anyone with my body type has absolutely no business working on all alone let alone carrying this kind of stuff around without power assistance. There have been recent jokes at work recently that since I demonstrate more physical capability than everyone I should just switch to basic mechanic to keep my hands and elbows from being scraped by all the cardboard I've been processing as a materials handler and operator. Normally all the lifting keeps me in shape but for some reason that's not the case anymore. Either there's something I'm not doing or something I'm doing is killing me. It'll take me a while to figure it out.

Oh, there's one other thing too. I used to be good at building muscle years ago but then my diet changed significantly and I don't have access to certain rare foods and elements that used to be part of my daily diet. I clearly have some sort of deficiency somewhere but I have no idea what it is or how to fix it.
Man I can't wait for my pool to open
I'm going to be glad when I'm at Sakuracon. The hotel makes it possible for me to finally go swimming for the first time in 10 years and the gym area is going to be a lot of fun before naps too.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2011, 08:58:18 pm »
Swimming is great cardio. O:  Easy on the joints, too.  It needs to warm up so I can go to the river and lake out in here in Battle Ground. ^^
Yeah i have a swimming a pool in my apartment complex just need a new bathing suit

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2011, 10:54:44 am »
Going to my first Zumba class tonight!!!! My stomach and thighs are pretty sore from the weight training I've been doing, so I probably will just stick with the class and some stretching/cardio before and after so I don't overwork myself....

It was decided last night that my group is going to be doing Teen Titan cosplays for Kumoricon, which is really going to motivate me to get into better shape since my midriff will be showing when I dress as Terra.

Offline DooFeRthePanda

• Catgirl
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2011, 07:25:35 am »
have any of you guys tried the sacred heart soup diet? its what i had to do for a while to lose weight. its really easy and works really good f you stick to it 100% and work out a bit. not even alot.

Day 1
Any fruit (except bananas). Cantaloupes and watermelon are lower in calories than most other fruits. Eat only soup and fruit today.

Day 2
All vegetables. Eat until you are full with fresh raw, cooked or canned veggies. Try to eat green leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas or corn.
Eat veggies along with the soup.
A baked potato and dinner time with butter.
Don’t eat any fruits through today.

Day 3
Eat all the soup, fruit and veggies you want. Do not have a baked potato.

Day 4
Bananas and skim milk: Eat at least 3 bananas and drink as much milk as you can today, along with the soup.

Day 5
Beef and tomatoes: you may have 10 to 20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes, or as many as 6 tomatoes on this day. Eat the soup at least once today.

Day 6
Beef and veggies, eat to your heart’s content of the beef and veggies today. You can even have 2-3 steaks if you like with green leafy veggies but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least once today.

Day 7
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and veggies, until full (and eat the soup).
You can add cooked veggies to your rice if you wish.

Drinks Allowed

Unsweetened juices
Tea (also herbal)
Coffee
Cranberry juice
Skim milk
Lots of water
Soup Recipe

1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
3 plus large green onions
1 large can of beef broth (no fat)
1 pkg. Lipton Soup mix (chicken noodle)
1 bunch of celery
2 cans green beans
2 lbs. Carrots
2 Green Peppers
Season with salt, pepper curry, parsley, if desired, or bouillon, hot or Worcestershire sauce. Cut veggies in small to medium pieces. Cover with water. Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook until vegetables are tender.

The soup can be eaten at any time.

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #231 on: April 01, 2011, 08:36:13 am »
During spring break I went from 85 to 82 T_T hopefully its going up again..Im eating/snacking more...

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #232 on: April 01, 2011, 09:08:31 am »
During spring break I went from 85 to 82 T_T
.........Wat? o_o
hopefully its going up again..Im eating/snacking more...
I'm finally walking around more. Just went out for breakfast on foot for the first time in ages. Got a bagel and the most deliciously bitter black tea. I might exercise today but I'm probably just going to work on my car a bit and then go back to bed. Nothing seems at all worth doing right now. x_X

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #233 on: April 01, 2011, 06:37:15 pm »
Meep, if you really weight 82lb. can I hike around with you piggy back style for exercise??  That would be a great work out :)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2011, 10:49:27 pm »
http://imgur.com/BDrg9

so. true. D:

Ramen ruins my diet!  It's so hard to resist!

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2011, 11:13:05 pm »
82lb
Wait, those weren't kilos? I know that all girls matching my height easily weigh anywhere from 40-60lbs less than me even if they take up twice the space(or if they have giant backbreaking chesthams) but this genuinely frightens me.

Eat some ******* food! o_o
It's just as damaging as any tasty food you shove down your gullet.

I limit myself to one ramen cup per week. It's why I wake up hungry every Saturday morning. -_-

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2011, 11:19:26 pm »
It's just as damaging as any tasty food you shove down your gullet.

I limit myself to one ramen cup per week. It's why I wake up hungry every Saturday morning. -_-

Yeah, but ramen is one that is basically impossible for me to resist if it's in the house. :-\  So easy to make, and cheap as heck.  :-\

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2011, 11:27:37 pm »
82lb
Wait, those weren't kilos? I know that all girls matching my height easily weigh anywhere from 40-60lbs less than me even if they take up twice the space(or if they have giant backbreaking chesthams) but this genuinely frightens me.

Bro, she eats a lot, she is just tiny. xD

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2011, 12:08:33 am »
82lb

Remember all the popcorn and ice cream we had oh ho ho ho ho...

and Daemon, I dont have problems, just a fast metabolism. I eat fine (QUITE A LOT; at least 3-4 meals + constantly snacking on food)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #239 on: April 02, 2011, 12:28:40 am »
seriously.  I think I got diabetes just from seeing meep's status updates on the Bookface.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #240 on: April 02, 2011, 01:47:00 am »
Uh, yeah! :-\
Remember all the popcorn and ice cream we had oh ho ho ho ho...
No! You did not just go there! Your instruction manual clearly stated NO SUGAR! o_o'
I dont have problems, just a fast metabolism. I eat fine
*steals Meep's massively self-destructive MBR...*
*consumes ~4000 calories*
*runs out of energy after 8 hours of doing next to nothing*
*goes into another systematic shutdown and ragedies*
*auto-resurrects*
God....Damni-
*dies*
There is nothing fine about that! o_o
seriously.  I think I got diabetes just from seeing meep's status updates on the Bookface.
+poison
+overheat
+gout
+flesheating disease
+plague
+structural integrity failure
+creeping death

+diabetes
There. :) Oh, and you now have swine flu. <3

I've had a few internal pains for the past 6 months but they're getting worse. I wouldn't be surprised if it's internal bleeding. **** it. I'm going to start today doing an hour of medium paced cardio and then half an hour of intense cardio until I'm steaming. If there's a storm this will be even better.

Update: Seems to be some kind of virus. I probably caught something from working in the rain. Too bad I'll be doing the same thing today. :/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:36:47 am by DaemonForce »

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2011, 09:03:50 pm »
MAN.
JUST STARTED WEIGHT WATCHERS.
THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ADVENTURE.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2011, 05:57:15 pm »
So even though I've stayed around the same weight these past couple months I feel like the weight on my body has redistributed itself a bit and is making me look thinner so I'm feeling pretty happy right now.

I went dress shopping yesterday and was able to fit into a size 2..... which is a really big deal for me since my senior prom dress was a 6/8. I'm still on kind of a natural high from it. =]

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #243 on: April 08, 2011, 01:06:02 am »
Current Status    I'm 18, 5'1 or 2 (not really entirely sure.*hides* ohh emmgee I'm friggin short) and weigh either 164? 166 lbs (which is good because I weighed more several months ago but still *sweatdrop*)*flails* soooo embarrassiinnnngg!

Goal I want to be at a healthy weight. I want to trim up and actually have some muscle! Well that you can see anyway. Abs. I want to create nice abs and a sleek body. To be flexible and have a better endurance (those stair runs killed). Number terms I want to weigh 115 and be able to go from standing into a bended bridge without an issue.(the last one doesn't really need to happen although it'd be really cool)

Plan    reduce portions by 1/4, eat less junk food, I've already monitored my diet so that I am eating less processed foods. (yay me!) I am also doing 30 of a work out called Look Better Naked ( yeah I know but it's a calorie killer!) and then walking for 3+ miles. I also am a part of a softball team and we run ..EVERYWHERE. That is literal. Like no joke. After training is over I end it with a 20 minute pilates. So basically it is
LBN +mile walking+pilates

So far:
Well I don't know exactly how much I lost..but a few inches are off my waist. Also I'm moving more..the only P90x thing that I am doing is the one for the stomach (rotating the days I do it of course) because I don't have that much time on my hands. Still I figure what I'm doing is good.
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #244 on: April 09, 2011, 08:29:03 pm »
Status: I'm 15. I'm a Ballerina/Irish Dancer. I am 5'4.5". I am 153lbs with a side of extra jigglies.

Goal: Tone my thighs and the large piece of whale blubber at the top of my legs and also flatten my stomach and be able to wear my leotard without shame. Oh, and be able to fit into my size 2/3 jeans again.

Plan:
Monday: 2hr Ballet class w/ Pointe
Tuesday: Run around Track and/or Weight rm (weights)
Wednesday: Pilates @ home for an hour
Thursday: Run around Track and/or Weight rm (treadmill/bicycle)
Friday: 2hr Ballet class w/ Pointe
Saturday: Pilates @ home for an hour
Sunday: Rest

I also plan on doing the Ballerina diet for a couple weeks to get rid of any fat that does not go away from Ballet and Pilates. But other then that, if I can give up Dr. Pepper for Lent, I think I can give of junk food until my 16th birthday (two weekends after KCon).

Offline Muppet-Cupcakes

• Cabbit
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2011, 09:42:33 pm »
Status: I'm 16 (soon to be 17 ;D) 5'2 and" and about 135 pounds.

Goal: I want to flatten my stomach by at least 15 pounds and lose a little arm flab!

Plan:
-Cut out junk food and dessert from my life.
-Eat a more balanced diet and plenty of veggies
-Drink at least 8 cups of water a day
-Do twenty push ups and fifty crunches when I get up and when go to bed
-Walk to and from school every day
-Do at least a thirty minute jog/run every day
-Get back into training for Kung Fu

2014- Yojimbo Staff
2013- Yojimbo Staff

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2011, 02:09:20 pm »
Good Luck all you new guys/galls that posted!  In a month I bet you will be much closer to your goal :)

Offline Juliannna

• Oni
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2011, 11:38:33 am »
Current Status: 5'6", about 183 pounds but I have been told I don't look it.  Either way, it's too high a number for me  :-[

Goal: To get down to 150 by Kumoricon!

Plan: Eat better and work out more.  I have a gym membership, so no excuses!

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2011, 08:36:04 pm »
Hey guys/gals! I was just wondering thro this (i might have posted a long time ago, can't remember). I got an iphone recently, and there are 2 apps that i feel anyone wanting to lose weight must have! There's an app called Lose It! it asks for your current weight, goal weight, and how much you want to lose per week. then as you go about your day you enter what you eat and what you do during the day, and it tells you how many more calories you can eat in the day, and so on. its like free weight watchers!! Then there's also a free pedometer app which rocks my world!
Anywho, just a recommendation. :) good luck all!
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2011, 06:48:42 pm »
That is some serious weight watching Sui Fong.  I prefer the whole eat whatever but get off your ass and do some exercise for an hour or so regularly.  I don't think think I could write down everything I consumed and still like myself after a week.