Author Topic: 2 Hour Adult Art Show and Sale  (Read 31029 times)

Offline Pots

• Chibi
Re: 2 Hour Adult Art Show and Sale
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2011, 08:53:24 pm »
>: but thats my style. I guess I just won't join. I don't want any complications.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2011, 05:36:17 pm »
Nice drawing pots, but I wouldn't call that adult enough.  It could be in the regular art show.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2011, 07:01:50 pm »
^ Agreed.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2011, 09:22:24 pm »
Obviously, it is just a sample of what my art looks like. I wouldn't dare post anything racy in the forums.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2011, 11:25:29 pm »
It could come off as ether now that i put my dirty mind's side on your style rather then what you posted.  Its hard to say.  I would just submit them and at worst someone asks you to take them down, people will enjoy them I'm sure.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 06:45:25 am »
Personally, I love your art style & wouldn't be offended in any way. I agree with camname21...submit them & see where it goes. My G/F & I both would be interested in seeing them!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 08:57:52 am »
You could also PM or e-mail us a link to some of your racier stuff.  My fiancee is intrigued, as well.

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 08:59:57 pm »

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 09:10:19 pm »
WTF someone actually uses SAI to draw their art...O_O

It looks good. I'm trying to picture the basic outline but it looks good. You really stick to certain character creations then run with them don't you?

All of my early art was random and oddly proportioned with bright annoying pokemon colors. To my knowledge it still is and that's why I don't draw anymore. I just can't break my own weird habit. :/
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 09:31:29 pm »
Ive had the same style for about 2 years now. I really like it but I lost most of my ability to draw manly men. >::: I LOVE SAI!!! THE COLORS AND LINES ARE SUPER SMOOTH. For art shows I usually use all traditional media (acrylic, watercolors, and copics).

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2011, 02:48:18 am »
I actually would like it more with the dress and stockings.  Stockings are always good.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2011, 11:56:17 am »
I say her dress should be green.

Offline RaineFournier

• Oni
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2011, 02:29:17 am »
Whoo! Finally got my account activated. xD

I 'specialize' you could say in adult-themed art and would ADORE to attend this.

I usually do furry-based stuff, but am at this moment working on some more anime and human-themed stuff, so I will upload that once I am finished with it.

Anyone who is interested in the furry-smut though just say so and I will toss a few links up here; I just don't know if that would be considered on-topic for this panel or not.

Will update with the generic anime smut once I finish with it though. ^_^

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2011, 03:41:19 am »
Whoo! Finally got my account activated. xD
Waiting is such a chore here. :/

Err...I look forward to your artiness and stuffs. I absolutely hate furry art but there ARE a few pieces up on my wall just because they're so damn beautiful(and the artist actually has taste). Take that infectious knowledge and interpret it any way you like. ;D <3

Offline RaineFournier

• Oni
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2011, 11:15:59 am »
Waiting is such a chore here. :/

Err...I look forward to your artiness and stuffs. I absolutely hate furry art but there ARE a few pieces up on my wall just because they're so damn beautiful(and the artist actually has taste). Take that infectious knowledge and interpret it any way you like. ;D <3

If I may ask, why do you hate furry art? I know a certain number of taboos usually go along with it (stuff I tend to avoid), but still?

Okay. Finished up one non-smut piece, moving onto the smut-piece. xD It isn't much, just a little pin-up, but I will post examples of everything I can do in a moment here.

Offline RaineFournier

• Oni
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2011, 11:52:39 am »
Double-post Whoa:

Here is a finished piece of mine, non-smut.

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j397/rainefournier/Art/scan0018-1.jpg

Here is a currently un-finished piece, working on it right now, semi-cutsey-smut.

NSFW link: http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j397/rainefournier/Art/scan0019-1.jpg

Furry-Smut Examples:

(removed)

NSFW link: http://d.facdn.net/art/vixenraine/1296186936.vixenraine_scan0026.jpg

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct. Non-PG-13 links need to be either PM'ed at the receiver's request or have a warning, and NC-17 stuff should only be by PM at the receiver's request.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:27:07 pm by randompvg »

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2011, 03:34:22 pm »
If I may ask, why do you hate furry art? I know a certain number of taboos usually go along with it (stuff I tend to avoid), but still?
My problem with it appears to stem mainly from furries themselves but I have no idea why. Furries used to freak me out a bit until I started seeing cosplayers in full body anime suits last year. I used to find it a bit creepy like pedobear cosplay but for some reason I just don't see furries the same way anymore. Either I'm thinking too much or not at all. For some reason I carry a latent hatred of furries and furry art. Sure it seems reactive but I just don't understand my problem with furries and I'll probably continue avoiding them until I figure some of it out. It's complicated with all kinds of screwed up to say the least. :/
Okay. Finished up one non-smut piece, moving onto the smut-piece. xD It isn't much, just a little pin-up, but I will post examples of everything I can do in a moment here.
Yeah. Your art looks good but I still hate furries. Furry bondage is a bit cute though. x_X'

I like your basic female concept sketch. The anatomy is nice, the eyes a bit sparkly but the style reminds me a bit of Toriyama. Something tells me you share the same problem of not being able to draw feet. Hah. ;D

<3

Offline RaineFournier

• Oni
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2011, 10:11:22 pm »
My problem with it appears to stem mainly from furries themselves but I have no idea why.

Aww. That's disappointing to hear, to be honest. I find furries to be very friendly people. :3

BUT, moving along. :3

I'd love to participate in this panel, if I'd be welcome. :3 I am building up my portfolio as we speak, drawing PLENTY (arthritis incoming) and already needing a new sketchbook!! I only do traditional work, it is very rare for me to do digital art, so I hope that wouldn't be a problem, too.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2011, 12:11:00 pm »
Your art is pretty good.  As to your link that was removed, you can PM the image to me so someone can give feedback on it, as well.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2011, 03:59:47 am »
I too like the basic girl sketch.  Vary simple and natural, not slutty or erotic at all.  Personal taste pick.

Offline seshetaxhikaru

• Sailor Scout
    • my random blog- Life Affairs
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2011, 01:20:40 pm »
I would love to do something for an adult art show if this goes through. I'll keep my eyes on this topic. If this turn out to be a go, how will we know to submit for it? Is there some place we can look that it will be posted?

Thanks.
I'd rather be a first rate me, than a second rate someone else.