Author Topic: The Usurped Kumoricon Pokemon League.  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
The Usurped Kumoricon Pokemon League.
« on: November 12, 2010, 04:10:21 pm »
So I just copied this from Griff_the_dragoon, I thought the rules were good except for what level the pokemon had to be at. I play it a lot and I mainly do EV training so onec I’ve done that raising them anymore seams pointless, since the battle tower, Wi-Fi, and pokemon VGC have pokemon set to Lv.50. Also I am using the set level option I still like the banned list, mostly because it forces you to use a variety and not just Kyoger/Palkia with thunder. And finally I did this because I was bored, so entertain me...or else....

Sign ups must be posted in this thread, PM to me or email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com
If the spot is open, you are welcome to it, and if somebody is in it, you must challenge them for it. You may choose either 1 or 2 types for your team, and you must use that team while challenging for a spot. You may not use a type combination that is currently being used by any other gym leader or elite 4 member. When the spot is open, it will say Open, and if it is not, it will say Closed.

Badges:
You will receive a badge for defeating a gym leader/e4 member. These badges will be in the form of pokemon sprites.
You may put these badges in your signature if you choose.

Gyms:

Gym 1

Dark/Rock
Randomman29(Slag)
Currently Taking Challenges
FC: 2021 5546 4058

Gym 2
Open

Gym 3
Open

Gym 4

Psychic-Dragon
Linksimposter69 (nick)
FC- 4211-8902-6088

Gym 5
Open

Gym 6
Open

Gym 7
Open

Gym 8

Fire-Ice
Cloud-9(Jake)
Friend code- 4383 4853 1523

Elite 4:

Open

Open

Open

Open

RULES:

THIS IS THE LIST OF BANNED POKEMON. MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS LIST BEFORE ENTERING THE LEAGUE, OR BECOMING A GYM LEADER.

All battles must be done via Nintendo wifi, on a Nintendo DS system, unless otherwise specified.

It is up to the players to decide whether it be double or single, if one objects to a doubles match, it will be single.

The gym leader MUST use his/her designated types in battle, but the person challenging the gym can use anything outside of the ubers list.

If you lose a match, you must wait 24 hours before challenging a gym leader.

If a gym leader is not taking challenges, you may not challenge them.

A gym leader must make one day of the week available to take challenges.

Gym leaders may decline any challenge, at any time.

You may only challenge a leader, if you have defeated the previous leader.

All battles will be done with levels set to 50 or 100.

Application:

Name:
Forum Name:
Types:
Position: E4/GYM/Challenger
Rank (E4/GYM only):
Pokemon Sprite (basically your badge):
FC
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 06:30:59 pm by Randomman29 »
I'll play pokemon with anyone at anytime, my FC for HG, Slag: 2021 5546 4058, email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
Re: The Usurped Kumoricon Pokemon League.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 03:23:19 pm »
Anyone? I'm sooooooooo bored.
I'll play pokemon with anyone at anytime, my FC for HG, Slag: 2021 5546 4058, email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 06:32:53 pm »
Well I changed another rule, and if this doesn’t get anyone from here interest by next Saturday, I’m going to invite some of my friends. I don’t want to do that I want you to play against someone you have a chance to beat. I know this well and can honestly say their skill and mine, here it is in terms you can understand. Me=Fat Buu, Them=Super Vegito. 

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 07:55:51 pm »
Dear randomman, I formally challenge you to a battle, whenever you want. Pm me the details, I want to see your skill.

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 09:31:48 pm »
Well what would it take to get more to join? Is it the lack of Wi-Fi or a team?
If it's a team I could make you one, it would take me two weeks because I'm lazy but I could make teams for others to use in this if the tell me the Pokemon they want to use.

Oh and cloud-9 I'm still waiting....