Author Topic: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood  (Read 4595 times)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
« on: November 11, 2010, 07:18:20 pm »
IS ANYONE ELSE AS EXCITED FOR THIS GAME AS I AM?!

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 12:29:21 am »
One of my roommates got it.  Looks pretty chill.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 02:33:18 am »
It was super chill, man. Plus it had DAT ENDING and it made me want to tear all of my hair out in frustration/fury/love at how evil Ubisoft is.

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 08:58:35 am »
Great game, I'm having a lot of fun with it. They're already making Assassin's Creed 3, and its supposed to be out around the same time next year. They even have a survey going on asking what fans would like in the next game. Things like online and offline co-op, if it should continue with Ezio or have someone new, if you'd like to have various types of explosives, a hidden blade that makes you run faster, more multiplayer stuff, etc.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 07:55:26 pm »
I heard the online on this was kick ass.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 11:18:15 pm »
It was super chill, man. Plus it had DAT ENDING and it made me want to tear all of my hair out in frustration/fury/love at how evil Ubisoft is.
Haven't seen the ending yet.  He mostly goes around killing citizens and hanging from ledges without paying much attention to objectives.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 01:12:23 am »
Haven't seen the ending yet.  He mostly goes around killing citizens and hanging from ledges without paying much attention to objectives.

Your friend sounds like a bro, but a terrible assassin.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 01:13:49 am »
Great game, I'm having a lot of fun with it. They're already making Assassin's Creed 3, and its supposed to be out around the same time next year. They even have a survey going on asking what fans would like in the next game. Things like online and offline co-op, if it should continue with Ezio or have someone new, if you'd like to have various types of explosives, a hidden blade that makes you run faster, more multiplayer stuff, etc.

Wait, is this implying that there might be more than three games (not counting Brohood) then? I mean I'm thrilled for that if that's how it's going, I just think the fandom as a whole expected a trilogy... Though I don't actually think that was ever announced or confirmed so I don't really know where I got that idea.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 07:49:22 am »
My hubby really is.  He really wanted the game stop special ed, i put it on his christmas list to his mom so we will see
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 08:56:06 am »

Wait, is this implying that there might be more than three games (not counting Brohood) then? I mean I'm thrilled for that if that's how it's going, I just think the fandom as a whole expected a trilogy... Though I don't actually think that was ever announced or confirmed so I don't really know where I got that idea.

They never really said that it was gonna be a trilogy. They actually said something more along the lines that they're gonna keep making them as long as people want them to keep making them lol. Besides, Brotherhood is more like Assassin's Creed 2.5 if anything xD

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 10:24:02 pm »

Your friend sounds like a bro, but a terrible assassin.
He is.  My entire apartment is 75% bro.  As in 75% of my apartment is 100% bro.

New apartment will be about 150% bro. :D

But yes, he's a pretty terrible assassin.  He must have the game set to easy or something because he hardly ever dies or fails missions.