Author Topic: Looking for roommates! How original!  (Read 29360 times)

Anonymous

Looking for roommates! How original!
« on: August 15, 2005, 12:21:01 pm »
Anyway.  I have a room.  Two queen beds.  My boyfriend and I are going, our planned roommates can't.  We need at least two other people to share the room.  It would probably be best if these two people knew each other, as they'd have to share a bed if they wanted to both sleep in a bed.  I suppose males or females would be okay, as long as everyone practices good personal hygiene.  No looking through other people's stuff, no eating other people's food without permission.  Be nice!

It'd be about $55.79 for the whole weekend, not including parking.

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline FizzTheCarbonated

• Sailor Scout
    • http://aimeeevilpixie.deviantart.com
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 12:25:00 pm »
I know I was logged in when I posted that.  This forum is...  Odd.

FizzTheCarbonated
Your Darwin fish will not protect you from my wrath!

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 02:01:56 pm »
Would you consider looking into joining with us? :) Tarock and I also have a similar topic. It sounds like our rooms are about the same, too. If you'd like to, one of our groups could give up our reservation and join with the other. Then we could give the spare reservation to a needy friend.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 05:18:24 pm »
I am cool with that.   One of us giving up our reserv for the other and rooming together.

Tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 12:22:55 am »
Right.  I asked my boyfriend and he's cool with it.

Now who wants to give up their reservation?

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 05:28:28 am »
Not sure, but regardless, I'd recommend hanging on to the extra until the week of the convention. :) That way we can make sure to pass it off to someone else from the con, thus ensuring someone else gets the con room discount.

We've got other takers, by the way, and I'm not sure how many people we're going to have in the room. Could you possibly check the other room-sharing topics to see who else Tarock and I are talking to? That way we can get your feedback. Okay?..

EDIT:  Question... are you arriving on Friday or Saturday?  I'm staff so I need a place to sleep Friday.  Tarock doesn't. Our reservation, therefore, is for Saturday night and Sunday night.

Apollo Justice

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 05:35:07 pm »
oi oi
radien-san says that we have 2 more people joining us.  
so then with fizzy and the BF me and radien and the other two people that makes 6.  That should be enough ne?
so.
as far as getting ride of one of the accounts.
I agree with RAdien in keeping them both until the last week.   I dont know which one of us will get ride of the account.  
how about rock paper scissors?  XD
I can get ride of mine if need be.
It makes not differnece to me as long as i have a room to stay in.
tarock

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 09:39:41 pm »
tarock, when we went to look at a sample room at the Doubletree, did you make doubly certain that the type of room they showed us is the same type of room that we have reserved?

If so, I think we should keep our reservation, just because we've seen what it looks like.

But still, yes, it's good to have an extra reservation on hand.  You can even wait until the day before the convention to cancel. Two years ago, I had an extra room that I hung onto until the last minute, and just a few days before the con, a group of girls I knew from previous cons lost their room reservation in a mix-up. I was able to just give them a whole reservation. ;) They were in the room next door, and man, everytime I visited them I got another chorus of "thank you"s. It felt good to be able to help people out. ^_^

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Uh, guys, it looks like we have a cancellation. It turns out Irnogs and her brother are going to a family reunion in Portland over Labor Day weekend. They'll still be going to the con, but they'll be staying elsewhere. It looks like we have two more spots to fill again, assuming we want the same number of people. :\

EDIT AGAIN:

Sigh, too many updates. Okay, I have a friend of mine from Sakura Con who is able to come to the con but needs a room. We're quite familiar (I met him about 3 years ago), so I can vouch for him. His name is Nick, but he doesn't come on the forums very often (I mostly talk to him on the phone), so I don't remember what his handle is.

If 5 is enough people, then we're set to go... or we can keep looking. Let me know what you think. :)

Apollo Justice

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
moshi moshi
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 10:22:50 am »
o.0
nope
however according to my reservations we have a premium with 2 queens. Non smoking.  So that would be the room that they showed us.

I agree.  we should keep it until the near the con.  
5 sounds good.
What does Fizzy think?

tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 02:02:19 am »
I'm cool with 5.  We had six at Sakura-con (not really intentionally, two people needed sleep space at the last second).  Five is plenty, and should be plenty cheap.  Chris and I can give up our room right before the con.  We're coming down on Saturday morning early, so if Raiden needs to be there on Friday night it would be cool for us because then we could check in right away.

Yeah.  I are sleepy.  I got back from Anime Evolution yesterday.

FizzTheCarbonated

dmstudios3

me?
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 12:13:45 pm »
This is Derick. Radien knows me.  I need a room for Saturday and Sunday night.  email me Radien

ps. sorry for not communicating with you for the whole summer.  I was way busy.  two jobs is fun!

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
    • http://purrvert.net
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 04:50:48 pm »
Quote from: "FizzTheCarbonated"
Chris and I can give up our room right before the con.  

I am looking for a room. If I cannot find one with other people, I want to be first in line to take your reservation.  What dates do you have it reserved for?  I will be getting there the second and leaving on the sixth.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 05:32:36 pm »
OH MY GOD!  Pussinboots!  This is Aimee Evilpixie, from Deviantart and Elfwood!  Good god, how did that happen?

ETA:  Our room is from the 3rd through the 5th, at the moment.  Um...  I suppose I could call and see if I could have it changed, but as it stands it'd be just for those two nights.

Hey, I'm cool with having six people in one room again.  It's a little inconvienient, but it makes things super cheap.  If you wanted to crash on the floor for two nights, we could probably arrange it.

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 06:13:48 pm »
OH MY GOD!  Pussinboots!  This is Aimee Evilpixie, from Deviantart and Elfwood!

I know--check your PMs. >:)

I think it is against the rules to have six people, unless this particular reservation allows more than four.  But I am not in any position to be picky about it, so I am willing to fudge it if your other roommates will have me. (I need four nights or I will be sleeping in the bushes!)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 07:50:13 pm »
Well, it is against the rules, but it happens.  Sometimes people just need crash space at the last second.

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 08:37:16 pm »
Well, it is against the rules, but it happens.  Sometimes people just need crash space at the last second.

FizzTheCarbonated

I am this person ;_;  

I admit, if I had to take a room by myself and spend $400 just so I had somewhere to sleep, I would do it--but I would rather not. It would mean I ate nothing but dry rice. For two years. hahaha XD  I would much rather sleep on the floor of someone else's room and give them their cut (which I can do in advance--tell me where to send it!).  I also do not mind being the first to get there and holding the room, or the only one staying the last night and checking out.

IF no one minds my presence curled up in the corner, that is!

(edited because my caffeine-addled brain did not type nearly enough words to make sense)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 09:18:42 pm »
Okay.  Radien, Tarok, dmstudios, are you all okay with Pussinboots joining us?  He's cool, we've known each other online for ages and he draws pretty art stuff.  He's all trustworthy and stuff too.  And not smelly.

Now, the issue with him joining us is he needs a place to stay for Friday and Monday nights, too.  (He's taking the train.)  This actually has advantages, because we could get into the room whenever people arrive on Saturday and not have to pack all our stuff early in the morning on Monday.  This, of course, would double the price of roomage overall (and whoever is keeping their reservation would have to call like, tomorrow morning and see if we could extend the reservation), but if we actually split it up so that people only pay for the room for the nights they're in it, it would work out okay.  This means that Puss would pay the most, but it's be better than no room at all (or one room all on his own).

Chris and I wouldn't mind coming down and spending the night Friday, either, and Radian needed a place to stay Friday night, right?  And then we'd have six people in the room for Saturday and Sunday nights, and then just Puss for Monday night, I think.  The cost of roomage, then, would go something like follows (including tax, not including parking):

Raidan (3 nights):  $64.96
Chris (3 nights):  $64.96
Fizz (3 nights):  $64.96
Tarok (2 nights):  $37.12
Dmstudios (2 nights):  $37.12
Puss (4 nights):  $176.34

Puss kinda gets the short end of the stick, but it beats paying over $400 in a room by himself.

Wow.  I wrote a bit of a novel.

Well?  Agree?  Disagree?  Suggestions?

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 06:46:21 am »
DM:

Sure, you're more than welcome! The others seem cool with it, too, so you can plan on it. :) I'll try to dig out your email tomorrow. I just switched to Thunderbird and I'm not done synchronizing my address book with Outlook.

Hey, man, why haven't you registered a forum account after all this posting? ;) It would be convenient to be able to PM you...

Pussinboots:

Sure, join the party. ;)

Yes, we are kinda pushing the limits, but 3 of you guys are going to be last-minute additions who wouldn't have a room otherwise, which I kinda expected. If it gets to be too many people, we always have that second reservation for backup, but right now I wouldn't worry.

By the way, Nick is still confirming whether he'll be able to get the weekend off for Kumori Con. He wasn't able to request vacation time until last weekend, and Labor Day weekend is busy in retail, so it's still iffy. :?

Fizz (and everyone else):

Reserving the room for Friday has now become a Good Idea. Pussinboots, me, and Nick are all now in need of a room for that night. You don't have to come up early only on our account, Fizz, but if you prefer a good night's sleep (which is usually worth the money), then all's the better. :)

However, Puss, I'm afraid probably none of us want to stick around for Monday night as well. :? Some of the out-of-town staff stick around an extra day, but I'm only about 2 hours away from home and I'll want to be getting back by Monday evening. You might want to make a "Monday evening hotel stay" topic; that should attract attention pretty fast.

Apollo Justice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 09:09:03 am »
So is the room already reserved for Friday?

Chris and I kinda do want to come down on Friday night, just because if the room is there, we might as well use it.  (And that way we don't have to worry about the whole arriving before you can actually check in thing on Saturday.)

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 10:12:59 am »
Quote from: "Radien"
Pussinboots:

Sure, join the party. ;)

Thank you! :)

However, Puss, I'm afraid probably none of us want to stick around for Monday night as well. :? ... You might want to make a "Monday evening hotel stay" topic; that should attract attention pretty fast.

Oh that is no problem--if you extend the reservation for me (or transfer it in my name on Sunday/Monday, whatever is the correct way) I will pay for Monday night on my own.  I was not expecting to get to split Friday night with anyone either, so this is fine. :)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 03:14:31 pm »
Okay, cool... tarock holds the actual reservation.  I will ask him to extend it to Friday and Monday as soon as I see him next on IM. I'll also ask him to transfer the reservation to one of us -- whomever is most likely to get there first. Or perhaps he can put down several more names on the reservation so we can all get in regardless of who is there first.

Okay, Puss, we'll do so. You can still search for a Monday night roommate if you want. :)

Also, I have more news. Nick couldn't get time off from work; he's going to have to work all weekend. :( (needless to say, he's not very happy about it) He's still going to try to trade hours with somebody, but that's not likely to happen, so we'd best just count him out from the room sharing.

Apollo Justice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 05:53:41 pm »
Wait, was Nick a seventh person?  Are we down to five or do we still have six?

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 03:24:20 am »
Yeah. With what we have right now, Tarock + me + Fizz + boyfriend + Puss + Derick = six people.

Apollo Justice

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
some problems
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 12:43:00 pm »
Ok peeps.  I am having some problems with changing the reservation

when I put the group code JAA for our convention it says that group rate is not there.  which means that I cant get the 99.00 rate.  im not sure why it is doing htis.  I have not changed the reservations yet.  I want to check on the rate to make sure I dont loose it.  Understand that if I change it and loose the rate we might be paying a bit more than before.  and the room may be different from the one we saw.  

Im gonna call them when I get off work today.  I have to go to my other job in a bit.

can you change your's fizzy.  or are you having a similar problem.
I can however change teh guest info.
I just need to know your first name and last name.  I believe that is all.

Ill look more into changing the room to two more nights.....but if we end up loosing the group rate (for whatever reason)  you people will end up paying more.  we will see what the double tree hotel people say when I call them.

Ill let you all know tonight.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 01:38:26 pm »
I'm going to call them and see if I can get the extra nights right now.  I need people's real names, though, in order to add them onto the reservation.

ETA:  They're sold out of the group rates completely for Friday night and for Monday night.  They're also out of our room type for Friday night and Monday night.  The guy was very apologetic...  He can't book us for two room types in the same stay...  He suggested calling back later and hoping for a cancellation, which is really the best he can do at the moment.  I could give a call again in a couple days and see if anyone's cancelled.

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
Behold my coolness
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 05:55:22 pm »
oi oi
everyone
I have the rooms
unfortuantly they do not apply the rates for the first and last night.  the guy I talked to said the kumoricon rate only applies to the 3-5th.

so basicly.
109.95 for the last and first night
and 99.00 for the nights inbetween.
He said taht the room did not change.  
I am waiting for my email confirmation to make sure all is well.
We will have to rework the ammounts a bit.  but I do have the rooms now.  

I need real names of people though.  so I can add you.
My real name is Nicholas Andrew Reed.

also I think I might try to go there friday.  but I am nto 100% sure right now

also.  how are we gonna pay for this.  I mean are we gonna have one person pay for it all, and then we give that person the checks, or cash for the ammount that is our portion......
do we want to do that before or after the con.  
Are we gonna just pay our portion to the hotel when we get there.  so on and so forth.

EDIT
ok it is 445.50 for friday -tuesday

tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 08:22:28 pm »
Well, whoever gets there first to check in will have to put the room on their credit or debit card.  That's just the way it works.  I'm okay with either sending whoever is putting it on their card my money for the hotel room ahead of time.  I'm also okay with handing it over when I show up.  It all depends on what the person actually paying for the room prefers.

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 08:29:35 pm »
Is it going to make things easier if I bow out?  I actually was just offered a place where I will be the fourth person instead of the sixth, and they were planning on staying from the 2nd to the 6th to begin with.  

If it will make things more difficult to leave, I will stick with you guys, because you gave me a spot first. But please let me know soon so I am not keeping my other potential roommates waiting :)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005, 08:36:31 pm »
Great... Fizz, you can hang on to your reservation until next week if you want (just in case), but it sounds like Tarock has us covered. :) If you do cancel, make sure you do it before the cutoff date. I think it's sometime around afternoon the day of arrival, but please ask the hotel rather than rely on my memory.

Tarock, my (full) real name is Steven Unfred. :)

I can pay in cash, as I usually stock up before leaving (because $5 ATM fees suck monkey poo). I suggest figuring each night's cost separately and dividing it between whomever is sleeping in the room that night. Remember to take advantage of hotel parking (it will be either free or cheaper than usual), and also remember we have to tip the maid!! I don't want to stick Pussinboots with paying for that himself. ;)

Apollo Justice

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2005, 08:55:33 pm »
Great... Fizz, you can hang on to your reservation until next week if you want (just in case), but it sounds like Tarock has us covered. :) If you do cancel, make sure you do it before the cutoff date. I think it's sometime around afternoon the day of arrival, but please ask the hotel rather than rely on my memory.

Tarock, my (full) real name is Steven Unfred. :)

I can pay in cash, as I usually stock up before leaving (because $5 ATM fees suck monkey poo). I suggest figuring each night's cost separately and dividing it between whomever is sleeping in the room that night. Remember to take advantage of hotel parking (it will be either free or cheaper than usual), and also remember we have to tip the maid!! I don't want to stick Pussinboots with paying for that himself. ;)

Okay, so was that a ... "no we want six people" or a "please stay, you make us feel better about ourselves"? ;)  hehe  

For the record, my legal full name is C0r1n Sän Inman. Yes, it has the numbers and the umlaut :/  I might be better left off of any forms if you guys still need me, because my name is a pain in the ass.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2005, 09:28:57 pm »
Puss, my boyfriend thinks your name rocks.  (he's sphere1384 on deviantart, too).

And I for one want you to stay.  You're all with the cool and stuff.  And it'll be mass cheap.

Now we just gotta figure out whose paying.

Oh, yeah.  The real name is Aimee Skeers.

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2005, 09:31:50 pm »
well the account is registered under me.
is it possible it will automatically be deducted from my debit card 0.o

In either case i dont care who pays for it,  or who I am paying. As no matter what the outcome is the same.  Not worried about it much either.

pussin boots.  We want you to stay with us.  Stay with us......or we will send a million flying monkeys after you.

I want to call the hotel on a few more things  Like if they will automatically take it off my card or not. and about teh guests and stuff.
Ill put you on the reservation Radien.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2005, 09:37:39 pm »
It won't be automatically removed from your account, they will ask you for your card when you arrive to check in (which is why whoever arrives first to check in needs a card).  And just don't mention that there's six people in the room.  (Similarly, don't put down six people on the reservation.  ^_~)

We could pay in cash for the room, but if they do that they'll ask for at least a $50 cash deposit, in case we order anything off the movie thingie or break stuff.  Hotels prefer having a card so that they can just charge any damages directly to it.  Also, they will not remove the money from your account the day you check in, they will just authorize it for the amount to make sure you can pay for it.  After you check out they will automatically charge the card.

My boyfriend worked for a hotel.  I am a veritable fountain of information.

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2005, 09:44:56 pm »
Quote from: "pussinboots"
Okay, so was that a ... "no we want six people" or a "please stay, you make us feel better about ourselves"? ;)  hehe

Huh?... O_o I don't understand... you're perfectly welcome in our room. I wouldn't kick anybody out unless it was a drastic fire hazard. ;)

For the record, my legal full name is C0r1n Sän Inman. Yes, it has the numbers and the umlaut :/  I might be better left off of any forms if you guys still need me, because my name is a pain in the ass.

Whoah... sorry, I know you must get asked this whenever you write out your name, but is that your given name, or did you change it?...  ^^

Apollo Justice

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2005, 10:54:02 pm »
Huh?... O_o I don't understand... you're perfectly welcome in our room. I wouldn't kick anybody out unless it was a drastic fire hazard. ;)

I was just kidding... I do that a lot, so if we are rooming together make sure to just ignore me when I say something that sounds like my feelings are hurt. They are invincible ^_^  I actually do feel nervous about breaking the people quota rules, and it would be cheaper for me not to have to spend an extra night by myself.  What I am worried about is if you guys are already depending on me to pay that portion of the money or how much trouble changing the reservations is and stuff.  I promise if it will be easy to get rid of me, I am not going to have my feelings hurt--it might actually help me out financially and help you guys out with breathing room.

And I changed it ^_^  But for some really bizarre reasons. If/when we meet up, ask me again. hehe

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2005, 10:57:01 pm »
if you need an extra room for saturday and sunday nights, I still have room in my hotel reservation.  I haven't been able to find any roommates so I'm still have opennings.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2005, 11:35:07 pm »
I was just kidding... I do that a lot, so if we are rooming together make sure to just ignore me when I say something that sounds like my feelings are hurt. They are invincible ^_^

Hehe, okay. Well, I was still at the stage of "puzzled" because I went over what I said and couldn't find what might've been offensive or rude.

And having heard that, the fact that you have that avatar seems quite in line. ;)

I actually do feel nervous about breaking the people quota rules, and it would be cheaper for me not to have to spend an extra night by myself.  What I am worried about is if you guys are already depending on me to pay that portion of the money or how much trouble changing the reservations is and stuff.  I promise if it will be easy to get rid of me, I am not going to have my feelings hurt--it might actually help me out financially and help you guys out with breathing room.

Don't worry so much; one more or less person makes much less of a difference once you have more than 3 people in a room.

Also, I can't speak for everybody, but I recently got a little spending money which makes it 10 times easier to financially manage this road trip. So as far as I'm concerned, do whatever you like. As long as I get word of your intentions early enough to form a plan for Friday, I'm good. :)

Lastly, don't worry about space. I've seen the room. It's HYUUGE.

And I changed it ^_^  But for some really bizarre reasons. If/when we meet up, ask me again. hehe

Hehe, will do. ;)

Quote from: "Kurimono"
if you need an extra room for saturday and sunday nights, I still have room in my hotel reservation.  I haven't been able to find any roommates so I'm still have opennings.

Fizz still has her room reserved, as far as I know, so we're not hurting for a reservation... but if you're still lacking in roommates, Kurimono, perhaps you could join our group. Splitting into two groups and using two rooms is still a possibility, if everyone else wants to do that.

By the way, everyone, I've met Kurimono before; he's cool. :)

Apollo Justice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2005, 11:39:44 am »
To be honest, I was really looking forward to having Puss stay partially because he's a cool guy and I'll finally get to meet him in person, and partially because I was looking forward to not having to check out of the room at the butt-crack of dawn in Monday.  If he stays, then I'll actually have access to all my costumes all day, instead of just being stuck in one for the last day of con, which usually happens.

I demand that Puss remain!

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2005, 12:16:05 pm »
I wnat puss in boots to stay too.
He seems cool.
well all of you seem cool.  radien more so than the rest o fyou.  but that is becasue I met him at the 2004 con.
I cnat wait for the convention.

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2005, 11:36:14 pm »
I demand that Puss remain!

Quote from: "tarock"
I wnat puss in boots to stay too.

Hahaha okay, okay. (I am very flattered!)  How much am I spending and who do I send it to? I assume you want at least part of it ahead of time.

Offline Sephiroth

• Sailor Scout
    • http://tehmuffin.deviantart.com
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2005, 01:29:52 am »
hey puss. i twas wondeirng if i could stay with you guys for friday and monday night. let me know. thanks

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2005, 01:06:20 pm »
Right.  So who is sending money to who?

And I'll let you guys know tomorrow whether Chris and I will be able to come down for Friday night.  We want to, but it depends on my work schedule.

FizzTheCarbonated

dmstudios3

hmm
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2005, 09:27:58 am »
My real name is Derick Flory.  

I'll be coming up on Friday and leaving Monday.  I quite possibly have a room for Friday, so when I know, I'll get back to you.  

I'll register eventually, Radien.  I don't like peer pressure!!!1 :)

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2005, 02:03:13 pm »
Quote from: "Sephiroth"
hey puss. i twas wondeirng if i could stay with you guys for friday and monday night. let me know. thanks

I have no idea; I do not have a room. I am one of the idiots who waited too long.  FizzTheCarbonated/her bf and tarock/radien seem to be the people who have rooms and are in charge of things. ^_^  I am the village idiot.

I do have a credit card and can use it to pay if it would help other people, but you would all have to get me the money before I paid, because there is SO not enough money in there right now haha

Offline Sephiroth

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2005, 08:02:17 pm »
@pussinboots

well, dost thou have room for friday and monday night fizz?

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2005, 09:47:45 pm »
ok
well.  I am still debating over whether to come on friday or not.
will they even let me on the bus with a boken....I think some will and some will not.  I suppose I could ask.  I am gonna check on that....so I dont end up getting kicked off the bus for carrying my boken with me.
I am an innocent angel......  :roll:   I wouldnt use it to hurt anyone  :shock:   excpet that wierd guy that keeps on giving me wierd looks.

If i wait till saturday I dont have to take the bus.

but I kind of want to get to the hotel on friday.

anyways.
as fr as paying....I dont know.  I suppse whoever pays for it can be paid....It all depends.
I called the hotel people.  and added radien to the reservation.   I believe radien should be there on friday.   He just needs to show his ID
and then the lady I talked to said that we can decide how to pay when we get there.  so I still am not sure how we will do it.  

According to my resservation we are gonna have 3 people.....Ill definately not mention how many we are gonna have in there >.~

ok I am still unsure as to how many people we have.  
It hought it was 5 ne?
Me
Fizzy
Puss
Fizzy BF
and Radien
That is five

Dm backed out.

anyways

I need to know how long you people are staying so we can figure out what the cost is.

What are we gonna do with sephy?  do you think we can include him?

tarock.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2005, 12:19:09 am »
I don't have a problem with him being there for Friday night.  I'm not staying for Monday night, so it's up to Puss whether he feels comfortable with Sephy staying that night.

I will know tomorrow whether or not I can come down for Friday night.  Pretty much just count the boyfriend and I in for Friday night, too.

Shall we all send money to Radien ahead of time, or does he want it at the con?

Oh.  The boyfriend and I claim one of the beds as our own.  Ours, I tell you!

FizzTheCarbonated

Offline Sephiroth

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2005, 07:12:42 am »
and let me know how much its gonna cost. so i can get him the money as well if he wants ahead of time.

thanks

~SV~

dmstudios3

what?
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2005, 09:22:48 am »
I didn't back out.  I just had a room for Friday night.  I still want to lodge with you guys for Saturday and Sunday night.  In fact, I need a room for Saturday and Sunday night.  email me, Radien!!!!

Offline pussinboots

• Cabbit
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2005, 10:40:27 am »
so it's up to Puss whether he feels comfortable with Sephy staying that night.

I am not afraid of him. :) He can stay. haha.

I would love to just send my money to radien right now.  If he is comfortable with that, have him e-mail me at cranky_pirate at purrvert dot net with the amount.

Can we have a quick recap of who is staying which nights, and how much the room costs per night?  This is getting kind of confusing and if a few of us do the math, we are more likely to get it spot on. ^_^

I am staying the nights of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.