Author Topic: MOTION GAMING BATTLE  (Read 3641 times)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
MOTION GAMING BATTLE
« on: October 25, 2010, 11:15:23 pm »
NATAL vs. PS MOVE vs. Wii

DISCUSS.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 10:29:00 pm by NARUNIK »

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: MOTION GAMING BATTLE
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 03:26:12 am »
They got it right with DanceManiax in 2000.  I don't know why they kept trying after that.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 05:43:36 pm »
if only they would make a home version of Dance Mania X
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 05:52:57 pm »
Wii.
Natal is medicore, not very fun, sluggish, and makes you look like a damned fool.
PS move is a slightly upgraded wiimote that I have no interest in.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 10:11:55 pm »
Wii.
Natal is medicore, not very fun, sluggish, and makes you look like a damned fool.
PS move is a highly upgraded wiimote that I have no interest in.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 07:00:25 pm »
My take on it:
Kinect, or whatever, is simply just the Eye Toy but improved a little more. It barely works well, but the games are fun, yet still ripping off of Wii titles.
Wii is great. The games are growing to extend to more people now, but is still very child based.
Move is a lot like the Wii, and works about as well. The game selection is absolute crap right now, so I will wait until later to get it.

Save Caprica!!

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 07:36:01 pm »
^ Very true. Although Kinect is actually 3 cameras, a normal one, and 2 infered.

Although have you guys tried the move with the sports Champions?

That was super fun, all the people at the store seemed to like it. I think that the technology put in it is great ( except they should upgrade there camera. Really bad quality) Not much games right now, not very good ones either, but it's opening me to titles like RESIDENT EVIL 5 which would be cool with the move. But right now it's a TOTAL MEH

Yeah, im probably never going to get it but it seems really cool.

Kinect is very cool I have to say, but the games so far, arent that good. The only good one is Kinbect sports. The title does not come with it. I also hear that the games tend to get mediocre after 2 hours.

Wii, really fun, but isn't well in technology, When my family plays I flick and get a better score. That dissapointed me when I first got it, I thought it was going to be a bit more realistic. I sadly beat everyone because they were really trying thinking that you actually had to move...which only ruined the gameplay. Although new Zelda might show the full potential of Wii Plus.