Author Topic: Hanna is Not a Boy's Name- 2011  (Read 30946 times)

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: Hanna is Not a Boy's Name- 2011
« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2011, 08:32:54 pm »
Lychee: I only just noticed your comment about the paint sloughing off the hands, which is an excellent point. I reapplied the white to my hands three or four times Friday of Sakuracon. Some of it barely stayed on, and some of it didn't wanna come off at all.

Yeah, that sounds like paint for sure. I had similar problems with the Kusuriuri from '09. Some people have mentioned using a fixative on the paint? Maybe that would help next time, Malaria.

If any of you guys saw a Toni in a jean skirt with orange scarf, that was my friend Kiwi :) She showed me pictures of a tiny photoshoot, and I think some of you guys might have been in it. You guys looked amazing! I wanted to be there so badly!
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2011, 08:41:03 pm »
I use powder and fixier spray, but hands just don't wanna stay on. : (

It's okay! We'll have an awesome shoot at Kcon! ;;
I'm really excited for your Zombie, since you always bust out such quality work. <3
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2011, 08:55:14 pm »
I'll try my best with him. It's a difference situation from last year, though, so we'll see what happens.

Ican'twaittoseeyouallinperson!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2011, 11:23:11 pm »
Oh, here are our photos from the Sakuracon HiNaBN shoot, taken by the lovely TalkNerdyToMeBaby (I think? Unless I'm misremembering?). It was lots of fun and full of derpy hilarity~! I'm excited to meet everyone at Kcon! : D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:25:13 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #354 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:36 am »
Hey, goatchild! Thanks for the link! Yup, my friend's in there. I'm trying to get her to smile more since she looks so cute. She says she hates the way she looks when she smiles. I need to prove to her otherwise.

Is this thread going to keep up for Kumoricon or was it Sakuracon specific? I feel so left out. I'll definitely have to catch up next Kumoricon.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #355 on: May 03, 2011, 12:33:11 am »
There are pictures of her smiling! I'm so happy. :) The other Toni looks awesome, too. I can't imagine those 'hawks were easy to style.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #356 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:16 am »
I didn't get to make it to the photoshoot, which saddened me! BUT! Srsly! Guess, It must have gone REALLY WELL, because you got some Worthxworth action, and that's really all I could have asked for!
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/yagi-san/Sakuracon/2011/Hanna%20is%20Not%20a%20Boys%20Name%20photoshoot/?action=view&current=DSC03004.jpg
Everyone looked so awesome! I LOVE rebecca's fem!Zomber, and I love the punk conrad and Hanna, so awesome!
XD I wish forever I went now!
But, least I have something to look forward for since I'll be Hanna at Kumo!
8D Super Excited!
Next con: Kumori-con