News > Forum Announcements

Sig stats

(1/3) > >>

Washougal_Otaku:
Okay, I'm wanting to start working on a new signature.  Could someone remind me on the specific pixel stat max that I can work with, so I know what I have to work with before I start?

Thanks!

JeffT:
We don't have an exact limit defined at the moment. If a signature is distracting we may consider more issues than just physical size, such as content or animation. I would suggest looking at other signatures and just staying in that general size range.

Washougal_Otaku:
... okay, I'll try to experiment with the height.  I do hope that this kind of thing gets determined and put into writing soon.

JeffT:

--- Quote from: Washougal_Otaku on October 22, 2010, 12:57:05 pm ---... okay, I'll try to experiment with the height.  I do hope that this kind of thing gets determined and put into writing soon.

--- End quote ---

We haven't had frequent problems with signature size (or content) so haven't narrowed down the rules exactly, and I'm not sure we need to. As I said, physical size is not the only determining factor.

What type of signature do you have in mind?

Washougal_Otaku:
It'd be a rectangular box that'll have a few images of cosplay possibilities.  I've made some before & have been asked by other mods to reduce their sizes, the last time being earlier this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version