Author Topic: SELLING COSPLAYS  (Read 949 times)

Offline Duke_Devlin410

• Cabbit
SELLING COSPLAYS
« on: October 19, 2010, 07:10:24 pm »

I will be selling all of the above.
I believe that the Akatsuki is an XL in junior.
The Anbu, Hinata, Kaiba, and Sasuke were probably size 7 in pant size and probably a M-L in womens or juniors in the shirts.
Though the Kaiba and Hinata jackets are big enough to fit both sizes.
I will be selling the jacket as well as the wig for Kaoru Hitachiin. The jacket comes with the anime patch.
The Vampire Knight cosplay is meant for a medium size in juniors.

Conditions
The shoes were taken care of and have been sewn together several times, though they are still sturdy.
The Anbu mask band continues to break, though that's the only problem. Nothing super glue can't fix.
I also have a hidden leaf band.
Both of the bands are coming apart where they connect to the metal, though my mom is able to fix them. If you would like them, I will make sure that they are fixed before I sell them to you.

"Pairings"
The Anbu will come with the vest, gloves, mask, arm sleeves, and arm protectors.
Sasuke's black uniform comes with both the shirt and shorts as well as the arm bands.
The vampire knight cosplay comes with the ribbon, the knight class band, the jacket, the shirt, and the skirt and MAYBE the black socks.
All are in good condition and many of them were hand made such as: Kaiba cosplay, Hinata cosplay, Sasuke cosplay, Anbu cosplay, and the Kaoru jacket. The wig was styled by a good friend so don't worry.
I also have a kunai. It's life sized, not those tiny ones.
I recently made an outfit for Sango, so I don't have pictures quite yet. Though if you are interested, let me know and I can get one. This comes with the padding, ribbon, and boomerang.

Here are the prices. (Willing to bargain)
Akatsuki (Comes with hidden leaf band) - $50
Kaiba - $25
Hinata - $25
Sasuke - $30
Anbu - $50
Leaf band - $10
Shoes - $15
Kaoru Jacket - $15-20
Vampire Knight - $50
Sound gloves - $15
Sango - $25-30
Kunai - $10-15