Author Topic: roommate searching we are going  (Read 3157 times)

Anonymous

roommate searching we are going
« on: August 14, 2005, 10:21:06 pm »
ne ne
our roommate plans sort of didnt work out.  Since a few people have dropped out.

So basicly there is me and radien and we are looking for someone else (or a few more people)  to room with us.  It doesnt matter whether the person is male or female.  
Since both me and radien are fine with either.
We are just loking to enjoy the con and lessen the money on the rooms XD.
So anyways.  If you are looking for someone to room with please contact one of us through posting here,  or viw PM and we will make arrangments.

ne radien?

o.0

tarock

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 10:25:29 pm »
oi oi
I could have sworn I was logged on when I posted this.
grrrr
anyways.  yeah in case you have not guessed the guest above is me XD

tarock

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 01:57:23 pm »
Yes yes. Anyone who would like to room with us is welcome. If of the fairer sex, we'll provide privacy whenever needed. :)

Tarock and I have seen what our hotel suite will look like, and it is HUGE. So if you need your space, we got it.  There's room party potential, too, if the room-sharers are interested. I'm planning on bringing my own bedroll to sleep on the floor, so we will have vacant bed space, as well. (The room also has an iron/ironing board, and a coffee maker. Huay for Doubletree.)

By the way, I'm coming up from Springfield/Eugene, and I haven't yet finalized transportation, so I could carpool as either a driver or passenger (I have a car).
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice