Author Topic: Durarara!! 2011 (FINAL PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE!!!! | Updated 9/3  (Read 30630 times)

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
Re: DURARARA!! 2011 (Updated 8/24 | Photoshoot posted!)
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2011, 10:50:22 pm »
Got my fluff and my coat for Izaya! Going to work on that soon and then all that's left is to get the pants and shoes. and a fake switch blade to carry around. dunno how that'll work but oh well! haha so excited!!!! :D
This is my life. These are my choices.

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2011, 11:09:23 pm »
I think its a bad idea to change the time, after all, lots of people probably looked at the official time and wont look again, if people don't look again. Which I'm sure some wont. Then people wouldn't know when the new phototshoot is and be confused. So, again, I think changing the time would mess it up. Also making the time earlier would be hard on the people checking into their hotel or in line... 
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2011, 11:34:42 pm »
Well could we at least try to get people to go to the Monday one as well? D: I feel like I'll be missing out on a ton of awesome people to meet. ;n; If i can't go to this photoshoot. Aghhhhh..
K-con 2012
I dunno if I'm going. ;n;'
Sollux Captor, God Tier John, God Tier Jake and Peter Pan

Lumanous on tumblr - http://lumanous.tumblr.com/

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2011, 01:11:05 am »
Got my fluff and my coat for Izaya! Going to work on that soon and then all that's left is to get the pants and shoes. and a fake switch blade to carry around. dunno how that'll work but oh well! haha so excited!!!! :D
I'm excited too!! I can't wait to seeeee :DD

I think its a bad idea to change the time, after all, lots of people probably looked at the official time and wont look again, if people don't look again. Which I'm sure some wont. Then people wouldn't know when the new phototshoot is and be confused. So, again, I think changing the time would mess it up. Also making the time earlier would be hard on the people checking into their hotel or in line...  
Yeah, that happened to me at the VOCALOID photoshoot last year. I was really looking forward to it but they changed the thing a week before con and i didnt check and I totally missed it T^T So I kinda don't want to change the time right now, unless we were able to inform EVERYONE which i dont think we could..

@Fluffy:: I'm sorry that this might conflict with your schedule DX i know how it feels to want to go to a photoshoot so badly.. Is there another way u think you could work it out without having to change the time too much?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:11:35 am by agpgirl »
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2011, 01:51:23 pm »

Yeah, that happened to me at the VOCALOID photoshoot last year. I was really looking forward to it but they changed the thing a week before con and i didnt check and I totally missed it T^T So I kinda don't want to change the time right now, unless we were able to inform EVERYONE which i dont think we could..

@Fluffy:: I'm sorry that this might conflict with your schedule DX i know how it feels to want to go to a photoshoot so badly.. Is there another way u think you could work it out without having to change the time too much?

Um not really. ;w; The Hetalia photoshoot changed to 2-3.. but like..it'd be WAY too hard to change that fast xD; and I would hardly be able to visit. Either way, could you add another Durarara photoshoot to Monday? ;o; We're thinking noon and at um.. that one park *shot*
K-con 2012

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »
Just tell Kori on the Photoshoot thread.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2011, 10:39:56 pm »
Mkay thanks! :3
K-con 2012

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2011, 11:02:27 pm »
Okay, if 2 shoots work, then alrighty (: I'll update the first post too so that other people get a heads up!
KUMORICON 2017

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2011, 11:06:52 pm »

Um not really. ;w; The Hetalia photoshoot changed to 2-3.. but like..it'd be WAY too hard to change that fast xD; and I would hardly be able to visit. Either way, could you add another Durarara photoshoot to Monday? ;o; We're thinking noon and at um.. that one park *shot*
Er, what? As far as I know, and considering I'm running it, the APH shoot is from 2:30-3:30.

sorry for interrupting your regularly scheduled thread.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2011, 11:25:48 pm »

Er, what? As far as I know, and considering I'm running it, the APH shoot is from 2:30-3:30.

sorry for interrupting your regularly scheduled thread.

Um, if you didn't notice, i posted this BEFORE you guys officially decided. I know its 2:30-3:30 now, so don't worry :/
K-con 2012

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2011, 11:35:55 pm »
Okay, if 2 shoots work, then alrighty (: I'll update the first post too so that other people get a heads up!

EDIT: Um, were you meaning the noon shoot on day one to be on Monday, day 3? ;o; Cause that's what we meant. Unless thats a different one.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:50:43 pm by FluffySora »
K-con 2012

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2011, 11:34:31 pm »

EDIT: Um, were you meaning the noon shoot on day one to be on Monday, day 3? ;o; Cause that's what we meant. Unless thats a different one.

OOPS i know i made a mistake DX but i fixed it :3 update everyone else u know before they get mixed up DX SORRY PEOPLE!!
KUMORICON 2017

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2011, 12:09:28 am »

OOPS i know i made a mistake DX but i fixed it :3 update everyone else u know before they get mixed up DX SORRY PEOPLE!!

Oh no no! XD Its okay! I'm just thankful you're advertising it. Thank you~ >W<  are you able to make it?
K-con 2012

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Re: Durarara!! 2011 (PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE AGAIN!! | Updated 8/27)
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2011, 03:34:55 am »
Well I'm glad everything got sorted ut with the photoshoots. And now all I have to worry about is signing me up for chool and getting my Shizu-chans wig due to the fact the one I had was too small for his head. So now we have to go to the wig store and if they don't have one possibly dye his hair blond. Anyway, I don't know if I will be able to get to the second shoot or not but we'll see! <3
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
Re: Durarara!! 2011 (PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE AGAIN!! | Updated 8/27)
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2011, 06:31:57 pm »
^ I know right~ pheww.. And good luck with ur wig o:

And i realized I forgot to put the time for the first photoshoot -___- so i updated it AGAIN.. So another short reminder, the first photoshoot is on Day 1 and 1pm at Esther Short Park..
KUMORICON 2017

Offline the_toll_of_death

• Cabbit
Re: Durarara!! 2011 (FINAL PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE!!!! | Updated 8/28)
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2011, 09:40:16 am »
I'll be there as Kida~ and I'll be dragging a group that includes a male Izaya, a male Shizuo, a male Mikado, Mika (she is so spot on, it's too bad no one ever remembers who she is....), and an Erika. I don't know if some of them already posted or not so I don't want them to be double counted...

We'll be at the photoshooton Monday. (Our Shizuo is really tall so we should out pretty well.)
Kumoricon cosplay 2012:
Dalek dress (Doctor Who)/John Watson (Sherlock)
Sarah (Labyrinth)
Fem!Thor (The Avengers)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2011, 12:37:50 pm »
I'll be Shinra with my friend as Celty. Day 3's time is during Cosplay Chess I think, so I'll be at Day 1's if I can make it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:40:13 pm by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2011, 01:06:47 am »
I'll be there as Kida~ and I'll be dragging a group that includes a male Izaya, a male Shizuo, a male Mikado, Mika (she is so spot on, it's too bad no one ever remembers who she is....), and an Erika. I don't know if some of them already posted or not so I don't want them to be double counted...

We'll be at the photoshooton Monday. (Our Shizuo is really tall so we should out pretty well.)

Oh my gosh. A male cosplayer for like.. everyone. That makes me super happy. X'D I'm glad you can on Monday too though :3
K-con 2012

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2011, 05:04:15 pm »
Wow so many DRRR cosplayers! I'm so excited X3 cant wait to see you all!!

-first post updated-
KUMORICON 2017

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Re: Durarara!! 2011 (FINAL PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE!!!! | Updated 8/30)
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2011, 05:47:29 pm »
Oh yea I popsted on here but never said what I was being xD ka-blah. Being Shizuo Heiwajima~ Oh yes Im being cliche ;w;
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

• Cabbit
« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2011, 07:29:06 pm »
Oh my gosh. A male cosplayer for like.. everyone. That makes me super happy. X'D I'm glad you can on Monday too though :3

Oops! Did I say Monday? I meant Saturday..... I'm sorry to mislead you. :(

We coerced a friend's little brother and another one's boyfriend to cosplay it with us... Oh yeah, we'll also have a Namie too... :) I'm so excited.
Kumoricon cosplay 2012:
Sarah (Labyrinth)
Fem!Thor (The Avengers)

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2011, 10:08:23 pm »

Oops! Did I say Monday? I meant Saturday..... I'm sorry to mislead you. :(

We coerced a friend's little brother and another one's boyfriend to cosplay it with us... Oh yeah, we'll also have a Namie too... :) I'm so excited.

Awe sad ;w; so I won't get to meet you guys? I wannaaaa. D; Im being Izaya on Saturday for a few hours in the afternoon but thats it >< so hopefully ill see you then
K-con 2012

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2011, 11:31:45 am »
I think I can only show up at day 3, @.@
So many photoshoots on Day 1.

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2011, 04:05:50 pm »
I think I can only show up at day 3, @.@
So many photoshoots on Day 1.

Omg yes! >W< Another Shizuo <3 you should totally join us
K-con 2012

Offline puddlejmping

• Oni
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2011, 06:17:04 pm »
I'm going as Shizuo! Hoping to make the Saturday photoshoot, but if not, I'll be there on Monday.

• Cabbit
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2011, 07:04:42 pm »
FluffySora: I really really really hope you'll be able to meet us!!! We'll be there at the photoshoot and also just around con all afternoon. We have a ginormous Shizuo, and the group's pretty big so I hope we won't be hard to miss.... I would love to meet everyone of course, but your Izaya looks especially good.... And if you know Nabari no Ou (it was my favorite series for the longest time, and I've done Yoite cosplay outside of con...) then you MUST be pretty awesome! :D
Kumoricon cosplay 2012:
Sarah (Labyrinth)
Fem!Thor (The Avengers)

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2011, 11:11:38 pm »
Gosh, so many Shizuos XDD

I cant wait to see you all (:

-first post updated 8/31/11-
KUMORICON 2017

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
Re: Durarara!! 2011 (FINAL PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE!!!! | Updated 8/31
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2011, 11:18:08 pm »
I know, holy crap O.O

I don't really care, there's a Celty and that's all I need ^^
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2011, 01:47:17 am »
I'm going as Shizuo! Hoping to make the Saturday photoshoot, but if not, I'll be there on Monday.

Uwah! You should go to both if you can! ;w; Omggg <3

@the_toll_of_death: OMG!!!! YES. YESSSS. If not, I should get your number so your group and my group can meet up! I already have a HUGE group thats going to be with me Saturday afternoon, so you should totally join!!! XD And yeah~ I'm being Miharu day 0! I loooove  the anime! THATS SO AWESOME YOU DO A YOITE COSPLAY ;w;

@agpgirl: Will I be able to see you at all on Monday? ;o; or maybe Saturday afternoon if I catch you?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:51:38 am by FluffySora »
K-con 2012

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2011, 02:01:58 am »
Shinra's wig is all styled and ready to go!!!

All I need to do is buy my labcoat. Doing that tomorrow since it's just down the street ^^

I'm sooooooo excited for this!!!!!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2011, 01:03:12 pm »
Last-minute change: I won't be there as Shinra because my Celty can't come. =[ I was only wearing him for her. Sorry!!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline PoPiPocky

• Oni
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2011, 09:19:37 pm »
I'll be there day 3 as Psyche and with my Delic~

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2011, 09:39:50 pm »
I'll be there day 3 as Psyche and with my Delic~
Omg I wanna cosplay both of them so bad! XD
K-con 2012

Offline xxToki

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2011, 09:59:06 pm »
You can take me off for Aoba. The wig that I was going to use for him just isn't worth styling it's so damaged. :/
[ Kumoricon 2014 ]

*~ Chisaki Hiradaira from Nagi no Asukara
*~ Vincent Nightray from Pandora Hearts
*~ Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill
*~ Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa
*~ Christa Renz from SNK

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2011, 11:01:25 pm »
So I got for sures for my Anri and Walker, I think on Walker. Anyway, so I got my Shizuo, Anri, Kida, Izaya, Mikado, Walker (I think), and Shinra (maybe).
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2011, 09:28:15 pm »
I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME (:

I was at the Photoshoot... i apologize for not.. doing.. anything DX but no one even recognized me as a DRRR cosplayer anyways ^~^
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:27:17 pm by agpgirl »
KUMORICON 2017

Offline yumibagel

• Oni
Re: Durarara!! 2011 (FINAL PHOTOSHOOT UPDATE!!!! | Updated 9/3
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2011, 07:18:01 pm »
so are people going to the shoot on monday too?

i'll be shizuka and my friend will be kanra! (genderswapped versons of shizuo and izaya) keep a look out for us!
Kumoricon 2011:
Shizuo Heiwajima- complete
Female Shizuo Heiwajima- complete

Offline puddlejmping

• Oni
« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2011, 12:39:51 am »
I was going to show up as Shizuo again even though I was there on Saturday.

Offline yumibagel

• Oni
« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2011, 09:51:13 pm »
hey! i just wanted to thank all of you for an amazing time at the convention. hanging out with all of the durarara cosplayers was my favorite highlight of the weekend. you guys made me feel very welcomed and loved!

i'll probably post pictures on my tumblr, if you have one please follow me! or you can view pictures or my cosplays here!

http://shizayaprincess.tumblr.com/

thanks again guys! it was wonderful. i hope to see you next year with my celty cosplay.
Kumoricon 2011:

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2011, 12:34:04 am »
Woooo it was fun being Shizzy on day three and derping with people even though I couldnt do the photoshoot. Btw is the Shizuo that got a cgiarette from Italy on day 0 on here? Cuz I be the Italy~
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2011, 12:41:26 pm »
My brother definitely had a lot of fun cosplaying as Shizuo since he didn't expect so many girls will come up to hug him. xD It was his first time cosplaying as well.

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2011, 03:13:51 pm »
hey! i just wanted to thank all of you for an amazing time at the convention. hanging out with all of the durarara cosplayers was my favorite highlight of the weekend. you guys made me feel very welcomed and loved!

i'll probably post pictures on my tumblr, if you have one please follow me! or you can view pictures or my cosplays here!

http://shizayaprincess.tumblr.com/

thanks again guys! it was wonderful. i hope to see you next year with my celty cosplay.

Wahhh <3 You were amazing ;w; I'm following you now on Tumblr~ I have a lot of pictures from the second photoshoot to post c: So maybe I'll put some one my tumblr as well which is http://lumanous.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:15:29 pm by FluffySora »
K-con 2012

Offline yumibagel

• Oni
« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2011, 03:40:00 pm »
yayy! i followed you back! :)

and yes i was the shizuo who you gave the cigarette too! thank you again, it really added on to my cosplay nicely. receiving the fake cigarette at registration was definitely a huge highlight of the convention for me, it made me very happy. thank you ita-chan/shizu-chan~
Kumoricon 2011:

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #193 on: September 06, 2011, 05:04:52 pm »
Yaaay! Found you! I thought you looked familiar on the post xD But I'm glad you were able to use it well :D ..i broke mine xD and not for rage issues i just chewed the bottom off.
KC '16 Cosplays:
Lolita - Done

Offline FluffySora

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2011, 05:48:16 pm »
Alright guys :3 I'm going to upload most of the photos on my deviantArt. So if you want them, here's the link to my DA -
http://fluffysora.deviantart.com/
K-con 2012

Offline mayora-13

• Cabbit
    • Bakaiser deviantART Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 06, 2011, 11:12:48 pm »
I'm so glad I accidentally wandered into the Day 3 photoshoot!
I missed it on Day 1 cause I cosplayed as L and didn't know there was a second one lol.
I was the Shizuo with the No Entry street sign.

Offline K-Rock-InC

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2011, 12:11:46 am »
I missed both because I always ended up having somewhere else to be. Day 1 I don't remember what I did, but Day 3 was during the cosplay chess and I was there with Nikki.
This is my life. These are my choices.