Author Topic: Kumoricon 2011 - Free For All, Who are you Gonna Cosplay? Thread  (Read 177594 times)

Offline AlbinoGlowStick

• Oni
Re: Kumoricon 2011 - Free For All, Who are you Gonna Cosplay? Thread
« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2011, 07:10:59 pm »
I'm going as a HL2 Rebel Medic

Don't forget to reload Dr. Freeman!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2011, 08:06:25 pm »
thats pretty awesome, wish your ifrit was for day two you could follow around our ffx group then!
Yeah...we were gonna do it the second day but ended up changing our minds. My group is going to consist of me as Ifrit, 1 yellow, 1 black and 1 white chocobo (all not humanized btw, the yellow chocobo is the domo girl btw), FF7 cloud, Lightning, Aerith, and Yuna, and a Carbucle ginjika.

You all are going to come to the Final Fantasy shoot right? We have two scheduled, one at 3:00pm on Saturday and the other at noon on Sunday. I'm doing FFVII Barret and would love to get a pic or two with y'all!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kyoko Raybe

• Cabbit
« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2011, 03:52:35 am »
thats pretty awesome, wish your ifrit was for day two you could follow around our ffx group then!
Yeah...we were gonna do it the second day but ended up changing our minds. My group is going to consist of me as Ifrit, 1 yellow, 1 black and 1 white chocobo (all not humanized btw, the yellow chocobo is the domo girl btw), FF7 cloud, Lightning, Aerith, and Yuna, and a Carbucle ginjika.

You all are going to come to the Final Fantasy shoot right? We have two scheduled, one at 3:00pm on Saturday and the other at noon on Sunday. I'm doing FFVII Barret and would love to get a pic or two with y'all!
Lol we'll be at the 3pm one :3 i forgot to mention we also have a Reno.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2011:
Day 1: Ifrit from Final Fantasy.
Day 2: The Witch from Left4Dead(Improved costume!)
Day 3: Navi from Legend of Zelda (Suicide mission...)

Offline Kyoko Raybe

• Cabbit
« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2011, 04:33:38 am »
ROCKETSHIP TURTLES!!!
This is the name of my cosplay group (which btw consists of "Domo girl", THE Jack Skellington, and myself THE Witch.)

Day One: Ifrit (me), Reno, Carbuncle Ginjinka (for those who went to Sakuracon this year is the awesome ReDead), Yuna, FF7 Cloud, Lightning, Yellow (Domo Girl) White and Black Chocobos (Not ginjinka btw), Aerith, as well as a Pac-Man.

Day Two: The Witch (me obviously, new and improved costume btw), Smoker (Jack), Fem Smoker (Domo girl), 2 Hunters, and 5 zombies (one of which will have a mustache for me!!! and yes, that means we'll have a horde of zombies >:D)

Day Three: Navi (me), ReDead (the awesome ReDead obviously) Jack (Jack obviously), Latvia (Domo girl), Steam Punk guy (for those who may know him Steam Punk Tally), Pac Man and Blinky (The emblems will be on the front and back of black shirts, our Blinky will have Blinky on the front of his shirt and the back will have the edible ghost), Fem Stein, and Romano with a tomato pillow!
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2011:
Day 1: Ifrit from Final Fantasy.
Day 2: The Witch from Left4Dead(Improved costume!)
Day 3: Navi from Legend of Zelda (Suicide mission...)

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2011, 11:39:50 am »
A little update on my cosplay list' order since a lot of things changed LOL.

Day 0 : Mama! Cross Marian - Dgrayman.
I'm csplaying him from the previous latest chapters of the manga. It wont be exactly like his outfit but i'll get it close enough.

Day 1 : Cross Marian - Dgrayman.
Normal version of him. depending on the weather or how i feel xD;; i'll wear the black coat or not. considering his big gun I have to carry around :P I will have Krory with me ~ THEN i'm swapping to Roy around late evening for the 18+ miniskirt panel.

Day 2 : Jack Vessalius - Pandora Hearts.
For the Pandora Hearts shoot and the glory of feeling elegant 8D .. I'll Have a gilbert with me and hopefully find others before the shoot.

Day 3 : Roy Mustang - Fullmetal Alchemist .
Easy cosplay to wear' and nothing much going on. I'll be bringing my lovely sign back.
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline hikaruxhibiscus

• Oni
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2011, 10:33:47 am »
I'm going as Asuka from Neo Genisis Evangellion

ooooh I cant wait to see you I love Asuka
I'm pretty excited about it. Had a dress custom made and everything! I just need to figure out how to make the hair clips work with my hair. They are kinda heavey.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2011, 06:59:10 pm »
Ive got some heavy duty hairspray and finishing spray. You can use some

Offline Elgaladwen

• Oni
    • Crebain.net
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2011, 10:52:40 pm »
Ok, posting here again, now that I have decided for sure what to bring.
I'll just be Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 7 and Domino from Pokemon. I really wanted to bring my Yukari dress from Paradise Kiss, but the skirt is so huge, and I have to bring all my stuff to work with me tomorrow. (Two wig heads and SSX's chakrams are bad enough.) That and I can't get into the dress/ put all those roses in my hair very easily by myself. *cries* Tough decision, but it had to be made! Maybe I'll bring it again to SakuraCon next year.

I had to complain about my decision not to bring it in hopes that I feel better. >_< Being practical is no fun!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:53:18 pm by Elgaladwen »

Offline obscure_reference

• Cabbit
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2011, 10:53:29 am »
It's official!  Got the time off!  Statler and Waldorf will be there!
Current cosplays:
Waldorf (of Satatler and Waldorf)
Yakko Warner
Beetlejuice                                 
More obscurity to come!  Next year: Not saying! ;) (Hint):  Its another Jim Henson Puppet!

Offline Elgaladwen

• Oni
    • Crebain.net
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2011, 11:00:45 am »
It's official!  Got the time off!  Statler and Waldorf will be there!

Oh man, you guys were awesome at SakuraCon! It'll be great to see Statler and Waldorf again.

Offline obscure_reference

• Cabbit
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2011, 11:08:13 am »
Oh man, you guys were awesome at SakuraCon! It'll be great to see Statler and Waldorf again.

Thanks!  ;D  Come find us and say hi.  We will be in the very slow moving booth.   ;)
Current cosplays:
Waldorf (of Satatler and Waldorf)
Yakko Warner
Beetlejuice                                 
More obscurity to come!  Next year: Not saying! ;) (Hint):  Its another Jim Henson Puppet!

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2011, 07:28:25 pm »
My official list and order of cosplays keeps changing...but I think I have it down now:

Day 0 and pre-party: Denmark (Axis Powers Hetalia)
Day 1: Princess Sakura -Dream- (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) until 2:30
         Denmark after 2:30
edit: was Elena (FFVII) from 3:00 and Hunny (Ouran High School) for story story die.
Day 2: Princess Sakura -Normal- for most of the day, Denmark for the Hetalia panels and part of the rave.
Day 3: Princess Sakura -Normal- (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)

:D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:15:33 am by hikaru_maxwell »

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline TheWillRogers

• Cabbit
    • The Blog of The Will Rogers
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2011, 12:12:30 am »
well, i know it's the day of the convention and all, but i am cosplaying half of Daft Punk. with my bro wearing the other helmet i made, and another bro wearing a  deadmau5 helmet, been fun so far.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2011, 07:42:20 pm »
WHITE ROCK SCYTHER KAITO FULL ACCESSORIES!!!

nuff said
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito