Author Topic: Pokemon typing game  (Read 3016 times)

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Pokemon typing game
« on: September 29, 2010, 10:28:46 pm »
Was reading Gizmodo and they posted about a possible pokemon typing game to be released in a year or so.  What does everyone think of this?  I personally like games that help improve skills like typing and math.  I hope the game plays well, does anyone have any other information on this game?

Link from where I saw the topic.
http://gizmodo.com/5651088/there-is-a-pokemon-typing-game

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
Re: Pokemon typing game
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 07:49:15 pm »
I don't know... this seems like a bit much to me. Plus you'd have to buy a keyboard to use with it (as seen in the picture), and really, how often would the keyboard even be used? Just how many typing games can there be in the future? I don't think typing games have ever really been a hot item...
I guess you could use the keyboard for chatting, too, but it'd be too big and clunky to take around with you... Seems like the on-screen keyboard would still be easier and less of a hassle. But that's just me.

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 02:52:32 am »
Typing games are what you play when the teacher is watching too keenly.

Whenever I have fun with a typing game, it's not long before I realize how desperately BORED I am to be playing a typing game.
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 03:33:38 am »
Maybe its just me, I like educational games.  You don't realize you are learning things because (hopefully) you are having fun.  Lets hope the game is fun enough to play for more then a few minutes.  Also while a full keyboard would be the only real way to learn anything with this, they show an on-board keyboard you could use without lugging around that keyboard.