Author Topic: August Meeting  (Read 4111 times)

Anonymous

August Meeting
« on: August 10, 2005, 08:38:58 am »
Just curious what the game plan is for the meeting.  Are we going to be able to tour the hotel and get a bit of an idea as to the area were covering? Also if u guys can find one, a floor plan map would be good as well :)  thanks
-kylite

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
August Meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 04:05:02 pm »
A floor plan map should be available - we were able to get them at the last meeting.  Last meeting was when the tour was, so I don't know if we'll be getting another one...

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
August Meeting
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 06:44:04 pm »
evenif the hotel staff doesn't provide a tour those of us that remember the last one can show new people around. There's really four areas.
The upstairs panel rooms
The downstairs ballrooms
The Executive meeting center
The gaming room (banquet hall)

The panels and the main ballroom are in the same wing but the other two are on the other side of the lobby. The layout of the hotel is about even with complication when compared to the Marriot but it's easier to get from place to place. There's also less need to use elveators to get around the conspace, no more "floors without stairs"!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Anonymous

August Meeting
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 08:32:46 am »
actually I meant maps as in kumoricon maps, showing which room is which (for staffers to receive a little early for planning and such) I kinda wanna know so I can find out what the patrol routes and such will be, look for bottlenecks, etc...

-kylite

(work isnt letting me log in normally, yahoo is still working on their security setups) (yes I work for yahoo LOL)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
August Meeting
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 09:13:34 pm »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
actually I meant maps as in kumoricon maps, showing which room is which (for staffers to receive a little early for planning and such) I kinda wanna know so I can find out what the patrol routes and such will be, look for bottlenecks, etc...

aaahhhhhhhaahahahahahahahaaaaaa............
Whew, sorry. While it is possible they'll have worked up a version of said map I'll highly doubt it'll be available for distribution. The best we can hope for is a mock up "prototype that the staffers can Xerox for themselves.

I'm not trying to mock, I'm just thinking of how long it took for a schedule write up to appear last year.

If I am proven wrong and they have both, well then, the soy's on me!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010