Author Topic: Something I heard at Sakuracon - Catgirls storm Lloyd Center  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Chocoboholic

• Cabbit
Something I heard at Sakuracon - Catgirls storm Lloyd Center
« on: August 07, 2005, 06:30:38 pm »
I heard from someone near the Kumoricon table at Sakuracon they were going to put together a large group of catgirls to march into the mall next to the convention- Lloyd Center. It's a pretty big mall, with lots of good food.

Now, has anyone else heard of this? Did this idea ever make it past the drawing board?
Current unrealistic Cosplay Dream:
Bahamut from FFX

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline kalira

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 08:23:45 pm »
lol, Yes!  I take credit for this.  I just thought it would be fun.

Offline Densha_Rockstar

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 09:50:30 pm »
If catgirls are going to be at Lloyd Center...they'd better be ice skating.

That's just my two yen.  :wink:

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 11:25:50 pm »
two yen thats like .2 cents.

I want them to do kareoke in the middle of the Lloyd center like at the food court.

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 12:09:28 pm »
I just wannna see it period. ^_^

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 04:58:59 pm »
Quote from: "Shadow"
I just wannna see it period. ^_^

I think it'd be funnier to watch the reaction from the norms.  ^_^  You could then fit them into these sub-cat-egories.  (Again, one of my weird ideas)

Trius-Actus-Coolus:
This type of human being will witness the event and no matter how odd it may appear to them or other people, they will simply stroll by as though there is an invisble barrier between the two subjects.

Wantius-Joinus:
This human shows interest in the ceremony taking place before them.  However, due to various enviromental factors such as parents, peers, or people in general, Wantius-Joinus tries to resist the urge to become part of the event.

Rollin-Floorus-Laughiana:
The curious folk.  These curious humans will watch with great interest at the event they are watching.  They may show their amusement or disbelief by making some form of communicational sound ("ha").  Some of the people in this group may in fact attempt to join.

And the list continues.  As always, beware of Bigus-Drunkus whose behavior patterns may vary.

Offline kalira

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 09:15:30 am »
I think it'd be funnier to watch the reaction from the norms. ^_^ You could then fit them into these sub-cat-egories. (Again, one of my weird ideas)

Only too true.   I may have to bring extra cat ears for those we meet that want to join.  =^.^=

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 10:50:36 am »
What`s better than freaking out the normal people? ^^ I think that this would be a great thing to participate in. I`ll be wearing 'cat' ears...but I`m not going to be cosplaying as a cat...more like hedgehog. XD We should all take part in this! Think of how awesome it would be!

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl