Author Topic: PSP2 info -REAL!!!  (Read 5548 times)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
PSP2 info -REAL!!!
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:06:09 pm »
http://www.industrygamers.com/news/psp2-is-real-pretty-powerful-and-in-developers-hands/

I really doubt it but it also looks legit. The reason of my doubt is new games coming out like Dissida 2 and Monster Hunter Portable 3, and also a few other games. This developer says he has it and maybe it's possible that THAT company is maybe one of the few only companys that has it.

What do you guys think. I think this is utter poo but, who knows?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:40:02 pm by NARUNIK »

Offline Midnight Divine

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook!
Re: PSP2 info -FAKE OR REAL-
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:52:02 pm »
Eh..idk, seems fake to me.
"You can make all the excuses you want. But you're the one who decided how to live your life". -Mugen

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 01:56:31 am »
I know that they are working on a new psp but one like the original design and not like the go. One thing I am looking forward to is the new joy stick. I heard it was supposed to be more like on the ps2 and ps3 controller so it moves easier :D

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 02:15:09 am »
TBH doesn't really matter.  MHP3rd still uses PSP 2000's for the beta testing.  Even if Sony keeps releasing new systems their older systems are going to continue to be more popular.  The PSP2 will initially be total crap, like all of sony's other initial releases.  The second or third release will be the best version, and initial release titles are going to suck, like always with Sony.  Wait for the PSP2.2 since it might actually have some good games by then.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 02:29:47 am »
As stated, it doesn't really matter.

Yes, we all know Sony is developing a PSP2, as a gaming developer, it's a given. There's no solid, confirmed data on the PSP2 specific hardware, as of yet anyway, but whether it be UMD or Go-style internal memory, I can almost guarantee it won't use a different gaming format than all existing PSP hardware; which means it doesn't really make much difference.

So, who really cares if some game software developer claims to have a test/beta PSP2?

There's no confirmed data about it; and it's not like some random person claims to have one, it's a game developer, typically they receive hardware early so they can create launch titles.

This thread is rather redundant, imo.
Who wants a hug from the Hitman/Generic Turk/Vergil?

Offline TheDevilsNightmare

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 09:13:36 pm »
http://www.industrygamers.com/news/psp2-is-real-pretty-powerful-and-in-developers-hands/

I really doubt it but it also looks legit. The reason of my doubt is new games coming out like Dissida 2 and Monster Hunter Portable 3, and also a few other games. This developer says he has it and maybe it's possible that THAT company is maybe one of the few only companys that has it.

What do you guys think. I think this is utter poo but, who knows?
psp 2 is real also i was mix  up on the subject with phantasy star portable 2(PSP2)
here a video the picture is obvious fake but he explains who had the psp 2 and talked about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0tNKcMHrzU&feature=channel

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 10:38:31 pm »
Cool. That picture looks fake but now I believe. WOOT WOOT.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 01:52:41 pm »
Cool. That picture looks fake but now I believe. WOOT WOOT.

Here a new news report of psp 2. Also a PS Phone....

psp 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQLMfFiR58

Psp phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XHoWxDu6Zk

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 02:38:56 am »
Looks like there's a lot of speculation on it still.  Any images you see are likely to bear little resemblance to the final design of the system.  At this point Sony's still not sure whether they'll use a slider design like the PSPgo or a design more like the original PSP.  I'd personally love to see a more powerful dual-analog system with the same form-factor and case material as the PSP1000, but the weight of the 2000 and 3000. 

Fun fact: that's Monster Hunter Portable Concept Art in the screenshots (MHP2 Tigrex concept on the left, MHP3 on the right [not sure what the monster is; it's new]) of the video you linked. :D

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 02:59:29 pm »
It's official, theres a PS phone, similar to the PSP go, but a phone.

But the PSP2 is still what needs more information on. I have high hopes that it's real, but still in developement.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 05:06:53 pm »
The PSP2 is confirmed and in active development.  Prototypes have been displayed to gaming news sources including Kotaku and IGN.  I've heard no confirmations of a PS Phone but it's something Sony Ericcson has been hinting at for 5 or 6 years, so it wouldn't be surprising.  I also wouldn't be surprised to see Sony contract with Verizon or Sprint to have fully functional phone service available for PSP2.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 05:11:58 pm »
IGN has the info of the PSP phone.

But man, seeing the 3DS this stuff has got to be awesome.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
Re: PSP2 info -REAL!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 10:42:28 pm »
Guys! Ign confirmed the psp2 to be announced sometime this month! They said it might rival the ps3 graphics.

( I assume it will be a bit bigger than the psp1 and graphics like the ps3/xbox but a bit specy.)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 10:42:04 am »
there already a video of psp 2 it looks the same as the psp design the graphics are really great but am not going to be touching this because i read it going to be download game status and i dont like the idea.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 12:23:33 am »
Looks like it'll use flash memory for games similar to the DS.  In other news it'll be featuring dual-analog, touch-screen, a touch sensor on the back (both touch sensors have multitouch), six-axis accelerometer motion sensor, GPS, compass, standard-size USB port on the bottom, built-in camera on the back AND front, 3G and WiFi connectivity.  It's equipped quad-core processor (not sure on the speed; guessing 1.2-1.5GHz but will probably be OCable with CFW if not by default.  I don't remember reading anything about the RAM but I'm guessing it'll use 2GB, which has become a bit of a standard for high-end portable devices - much better than the PSP-2000/3000/go's 64MB.  Screen is 5-inch OLED at 960x544 resolution. 

The analog sticks are actually analog sticks this time - none of those scratchy, unreliable sliders.  This probably means they'll be a little more fragile, and they stick out about 1/8"...more than twice as much as the current gen analog sliders.

I'll probably try to pick one of these up when they come out if they're less than $300.  Otherwise...we'll see.  My PSP-2000's a bit clunky as a portable media and communications device, and I don't really want to shell out for a $500 phone.  If anyone else has any more confirmed information they've found feel free to share.

http://www.engadget.com/photos/sony-ngp-detailed-hands-on/#3825736
http://us.playstation.com/ngp/