Author Topic: JAPAN TRIP PIC's  (Read 2111 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
JAPAN TRIP PIC's
« on: August 08, 2005, 11:13:08 am »
its under http://yokosato.myphotoalbum.com  
Learn Japanese in Kyoto 2005
now these aren't mine but the teachers so theres no pics of super jaz at karaoke singin frecl face drinkin sake but still pretty good for an over all feel of the trip if i can (when i get them ) i'll put up mine so you knowe whos my friends, the first pic (there like 200) is of my friend Nick, there were 2 nicks so this was Nick and the other nick was called Niku (niku's the one i hope can come to pocky club, guy holdin green icecream in pic 17)  in the 3erd pic you can kinda see me in the back then my freind myumi and andrew ( he cooked for me while in japan)
picture 19 is  of the daikon group the daikon that niku is holding we all chomped on till it was just that stub, thats me in the blue snoopy shirt (girl brown hair for thos who don't know me  ) next to Nick (blond curly cool hair) andrew (longe brown hair guy who is resoncible) and Niku (guy with short brown hair holding the daikon) these were the main peple i hung out with in japan they were super cool to me, oh pic 26 the girl on the left is shy, she's the one who peirced my upper left ear (now i just pointin out faves)
31 Niku and i making gyoza i could make them really fast.
pic 49 in my properly equpied t i got at a lanime party the girl on the other end was my room mate she was really quite
92 me messing with blond nicks hair (naturly curly, i waited till i got to knoe him before i mess with his hair like every one else he's thinking about going to k-con) 102 me with japanese tutors the girl to my right was really cool and knew a lot about anime (remind g2 e-mail her)
111 me feeding deer at nara so many deer,
okay possibly my  ichi ban #1 faviroite pic the pink ears i'm wearing Niku bought me (he bought himself the brown pair) it was really hot and the he used the fan he was holding to fan me off (a deer tried to eat it) japanese girls thought we were kawaii and asked for photos with us (like being at k-con) a tutor e-mailed me and said this was her fave too. i go thru rest latter i g2g  what pic you like?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
JAPAN TRIP PIC's
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 02:20:13 pm »
So cool! thatnks for all the great pictures, even though most of them are the teacher looking at her students. heh heh

I really hope that you'll be able to come down to the Chinese Garden on Sunday so Pocky club can ask you all sorts of questions about your trip!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
JAPAN TRIP PIC's
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 02:26:01 pm »
In pic no. 16, is that the place... x_x Um. I fuhgot the name, but it was in Love Hina, no? Well, either way it looks firmilliar.

^__^ Ee! Some of thoes guys are uber-cute! -giggle- It sounds like you had alot of fun.