Author Topic: [Portland Cosplay Group] NAME PENDING - Kuroshitsuji II TRANCY TRIPLETS/ESTATE  (Read 29271 times)

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
Hey everyone~
Just thought I'd put an ad out there hoping to find someone who might be interested in being my cosplay buddy and/or finding people who would want to start a small cosplay group in the Portland area? :3

Some basic information about me, I'm 21 years old, female and want to have lots of fun cosplaying with others~
I don't really have any cosplay friends and it's not much fun by yourself so I thought I'd try this out. Some anime/video games I like:

- BlazBlue
- Final Fantasy (All)
- Hetalia
- Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
- Mobile Suit Gundam (Original, G Gundam, Gundam Wing and 00)
- Resonance of Fate
- Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
- Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
- Shin Megami Tensei (All, including Persona, Devil Summoner and Digital Devil Saga)
- Anything yaoi *cough*

If you're interested or would like more details, you can post here, PM me or hit me on MSN if you have that. Thanks!

EDIT: SATURDAY, SEPT 18TH

Yay, so it looks like a few of us in the Portland area are interested in getting a group together!
For now the group is just going to be doing themed photography shoots, no con stuff since I'm not sure I can go to K-Con next year ;A;
We still don't have a name but the first cosplay theme is...!

~KUROSHITSUJI II: THE TRANCY TRIPLETS/THE TRANCY ESTATE~

If we decide to do the triplets, we may already have a full group for our first theme~
In case one of us can't make it, we may have one triplet spot open, OR...
If we find more people who are interested in joining, we may open up the theme to the whole Trancy estate!

Please post if interested, thanks! :3
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 10:51:39 am by Hanamaru »

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: [Wanted] Portland-Area Cosplay Partner/Group Members
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 10:15:07 am »
Well, welcome to the forums, firstly. ^_^

I see you dig Final Fantasy, which is great in my case, because I tend to cosplay a lot of FF. I don't really have any long-term cosplay group plans, but for this next Kumoricon, I am attempting to get a group together to cosplay AVALANCHE from FFVII (I have been cosplaying Barret for the past three years or so). If you'd want to get in on that, we'd be glad to have you as a part! We need a Tifa, Cloud, Biggs, and Wedge at this point.

Other than that, we can always collaborate on projects or something. Do you have any cosplay plans for next year yet?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 10:43:41 am »
Well, welcome to the forums, firstly. ^_^

I see you dig Final Fantasy, which is great in my case, because I tend to cosplay a lot of FF. I don't really have any long-term cosplay group plans, but for this next Kumoricon, I am attempting to get a group together to cosplay AVALANCHE from FFVII (I have been cosplaying Barret for the past three years or so). If you'd want to get in on that, we'd be glad to have you as a part! We need a Tifa, Cloud, Biggs, and Wedge at this point.

Other than that, we can always collaborate on projects or something. Do you have any cosplay plans for next year yet?

Thank you for the welcome! X3

Hmm, I don't have any cosplay plans for the next year yet, but I might be interested in joining AVALANCHE... :3
My plans might change depending on who I go with, but I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 11:40:24 am »
Just popping in to say props for Maya. Post pics when you are done.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 11:42:00 am »
Sure, will do~ Thank you! :3

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 01:54:08 pm »
I have both a Final Fantasy and Blazblue cosplay in the works
If you wanna hang out with Ragna the Bloodedge or Kefka Palozzo, just let me know

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 01:56:31 pm »
Gundam Wing and Blazblue. I love you already.

Well I dunno about making a group since I already have a group but I could try being a buddy. Hanging out in cosplay and what not.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 02:06:37 pm »
I love you too! xD Who are your favorite characters? :3 Mine are Trowa and Hazama~
And buddies are still cool, do you go to any of the meetups forum people plan from time to time?

@RoscoeTEHclam
Ooh, how much of Ragna's costume do you have finished? :3
After I put together Maya, I might squeeze in Jin afterwards. We should meet up and have a photoshoot!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 02:10:51 pm »
I love Trowa, Duo, Heero, and Relena. Even though she's kind of dumb from time to time. But I think that's what I like, because it's so funny to watch.

And from Blazblue Hazama, Ragna, Tao, and Jubei. Even though you can't play him. Bang's pretty cool too.

I try to go to them. I mean, I've been to some in the past but sometimes it's hard trying to get there since I don't have a car and what not. But I hope to go to more this year. I want to meet more people from the con/forum's.
da/tumblr

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 02:16:51 pm »
OMG I LOVE BANG XDDD His character song's pretty good too, I didn't think they'd make him sing <3
And I noticed Tao-chan in your sig! Are you planning on cosplaying her for next year? :3

I've been to a couple of the meetups, so if there's one you might go to maybe I can go too~

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 02:20:06 pm »
Yup, next year indeed. :3 We have a big group going.

I'll check and see what's coming up. You planning on going to Mew-con?
da/tumblr

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 02:24:16 pm »
Hmm, it's at the airport this year! D:
I didn't check the location until just now but since it's so close, I might be able to go after all~

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 11:23:32 pm »
@RoscoeTEHclam
Ooh, how much of Ragna's costume do you have finished? :3
I only just decided to do a cosplay of him yesterday....

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 02:06:19 am »
All my cosplay buddies are in either Eugene or Seattle (makes photoshoots harder T__T), so I'd be willing to try and play with some other Portlanders once in a while.

Somehow I convinced myself to do England from Hetalia for next year...and Gundam Wing is always, always super awesome! (My friends threatened to get me to cosplay Quatre at some point in the next few years...which I surprisingly have never done!)

I did a closet cosplay version of Luneth back in '07 at Kcon...which I still have all the pieces for (minus a wig, since I was weird and beached my hair out)! But I don't do FF other than that.

It'd be fun to hang out, or have Goodwill hunting parties (my mother does one giant one with her friends at least once a year) or something though!
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 02:12:30 am »
Reading this made me happy.
I've been searching for dedicated cosplayers around the Portland Area.
- I need help getting my ass in gear half the time -.
I'm going to add you on msn, so we can chat~!
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 01:58:51 pm »
@RoscoeTEHclam
Hmm, okay! If you'd ever like to hang out with Jin, let me know xD

@mellonemrys
Aww, maybe you SHOULD cosplay Quatre sometime! :D I'd like to cosplay someone from Gundam Wing someday, but I don't think I'd do any of them the justice they deserve DX

And omg, are your Goodwill hunting parties very successful? >3< I've tried several times, at the location near me but THEY NEVER HAVE ANYTHING I NEED orz I don't really go there anymore because it's a waste of time... But maybe I should check out a different location, lol.

@FateChooseMe
Thanks so much for posting! xD Looking forward to chatting with you :3

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 02:45:32 pm »
The ones near us in Tigard and Beaverton are fairly decent, plus there's the one on MLK in Portland where I will almost always find stuff, and of course the bins! I actually had more luck at the Seattle bins (found a 1950's US Marines jacket, a stack of super awesome books all from 1930 or earlier, a green peacoat, two or three shirts, a model of a US military motorbike, plus other neat stuff! That entire trip cost about $25 for me..), but I've found some nifty stuff in Milwaukee...Avon bottle shaped like an old rotary phone, a dozen or so skeleton keys, a badge off of a Nazi pith helmet which after a decent amount of research I am fairly sure is not a replica. Um...you just have to know what you want, and take the time to find it. Almost all my boots are Goodwill finds, including my Doc Martens (most comfy shoes EVER!), so many of my bags, and just in general, like 80% of my Steampunk stuff.

Also we've been to like every other thrift store known to man in the area looking for stuff (mind you this sort of thing totally eats up your day).

And yes I've wanted to cosplay him for so very long, but I do not have the tiny physic of a 15 year old boy >_>
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 06:59:32 pm »
Hi there..~! x3 Welcome to the Kumoricon Forums! I'm sure you'll have a blast here! <3

I live in Vancouver, Washington, but I stay with my dad sometimes in Portland. I wouldn't mind another buddy to cosplay with! :3

I'm doing a Blazblue cosplay as well, I'll be Noel Vermillion.
I'll add you on MSN also, since I have one, and I'm very clumsy so I'll do it now @ w @;
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 07:23:26 pm »
lol Gwar-chan... It's Sam xDDD
I forgot my password to iluvshijimi, and the account I made after that, but here I am again LOL :D

And OMG I totally have to do Jin now!!!

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 08:32:09 pm »
First of all, welcome to the forums~! ^^

I live in the Portland area myself, and it would be great to find other cosplayers around me! D: -currently doesn't really know of anyone-
From your list, all I really do is cosplay Final Fantasy. X3 I have a Lightning and Tifa (FF VII AC outfit). Though, I also like (well, love) Kuroshitsuji, and I'm also getting into Hetalia. :3

Andand, you're going to cosplay Alois?! 8D He's so amazing~ <3

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 09:03:28 pm »
lol Gwar-chan... It's Sam xDDD
I forgot my password to iluvshijimi, and the account I made after that, but here I am again LOL :D

And OMG I totally have to do Jin now!!!

OMG! I wondered where you went! ;w; <3 I missed you! xD

Yaaay, Jin! x3 Awesome-ness~! Yes yes yes you neeeed to. :3
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 09:58:39 pm »
@MiyabitaYozora
Ooh, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of your FF cosplays, would you? xD
I'd most definitely love to see~

Annnd, while I love love LOVE Kuroshitsuji, I'm actually not a fan of Alois orz
I wanted to cosplay Claude, but since I already do Sebastian, it would be a waste to have two very similar butler uniforms in my closet ^^;;
So Alois it is, but I really want to do the triplets Thompson, Timber and Cantebury... I need two other people!!! ;A;

@Gwar-chan
I REALLY MISSED YOU TOO!

Haven't heard from you since before the con last year DX
Have you been going to them?

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2010, 07:07:49 pm »
Not recently, I haven't. D:
But I plan to go to a couple conventions this year~! x3 I'm getting a job, hopefully. D:

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2010, 07:17:44 pm »
Oh, being a part of a cosplay group in Portland would make me very happy <3. I already have one Hetalia outfit done and I should have the other one finished by April next year. I may be doing a Kuroshitsuji one as well if I can afford it :]
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 07:34:11 pm »
Ah, and welcome to the forums!
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 08:19:48 pm »
mah, good to hear from you again. 

It appears that a number of people will have Blazblue for next year...I'm strongly considering it myself.  I'm juggling the ideas of either Ragna, Lamda-11/Nu-13, or Rachel.

Curious, what is Resonance of Fate like?  Have a passing familiarity with it but I don't own the system it is on.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 11:58:03 pm »
@Gwar-chan
Aww, but at least you're planning on going to some now! xD
Which ones are you thinking of going to? :3

@sandrobotticelli
Ooh, is that a picture of your Soviet Russia in your avatar!? <333
I cosplayed N.Italy for a little bit last year, sadly I don't have him anymore since I gave him to my cousin ^^;;

And thanks for the welcome! xD;;

@Seraph
Hey, it's really been a while! :3 Hope you've been well~

I'm not sure if I'm going to K-Con next year yet, but I'll probably start working on Jin late December so we'll see >3<
I think you would make a great Rachel though :)

And Resonance of Fate... is REALLY boring DX I don't even know where to start lol.
But I love the three main characters to bits so I plan on cosplaying one of them someday ^^;;

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 12:28:35 am »
Yep, that's my soviet Russia~ :3

I wish I had other outfits but I just have Russia, Akito Sohma, and Sai from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Ha.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 08:01:34 am »
Been well for the most part.  Had a lot of hectic moment though x_x

Well I hope to see your Jin cosplay either way!
Thanks for your suggestion on Rachel, any particular reason you think so?  I always find a 2nd opinion to be very helpful.

Sounds like it isn't worth getting then.  I thought the character designs were interesting from a cosplay perspective so I thought I asked.

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 10:05:15 am »
Hmm, I think in one of the pictures you shared with me, I forgot what series you were cosplaying from,
but you were wearing and dress and I thought you looked really good in it xD
You'd probably make a great Jin or Lamda-11/Nu-13, too~

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2010, 01:05:10 pm »
Hmm, I think in one of the pictures you shared with me, I forgot what series you were cosplaying from,
but you were wearing and dress and I thought you looked really good in it xD
You'd probably make a great Jin or Lamda-11/Nu-13, too~

Likely was either Princess Princess(lolita) or Ragnarok Online(priestess).

My thoughts are that Ragna is the easiest(and likely cheapest) to make and most comfy to wear, Rachel has a pretty big dress where I could use my hoop skirt and use the same wig as Fate from Nanoha, and then Lamda-11/Nu-13 is just cool x_x  and difficult T_T.

wait...who are these triplets?  quick search shows they're new characters in 2nd season of Kuroshitsuji.....I'm curious since one of them appears to have my last name.

Are you planning to wear cosplays in a get together downtown or some other conventions if not kumori con?

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2010, 04:23:59 pm »
@ Hanamaru:
Eh heh, unfortunately, I only really have one picture of my Lightning cosplay ([urhttp://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/miyabitayozora/Kumoricon%2010/P1000176.jpg]here[/url] which my friend took with my camera, and I can't seem to find any pictures of me anywhere, even though I know lots of people too pictures of me! D; ).
As for Tifa, I actually don't have any pictures of me in her outfit. D: Well, I do, but I have no idea where they went to. And they are all like, a few years old. OTL

Ahaha, really? X3 Oh well, sometimes it can be fun to cosplay characters that you aren't too fond of.
Ahh, is that so? It's a bit too bad, but definitely a waste of closet space. ^^'
o: It would be a lot of fun, to do a cosplay as them! X3 I wouldn't mind cosplaying as one of them with you~ 8D So, one more person to go? D:

@ Seraph:
These are the triplets. In order from left to right, they are Thompson, Timber, and Cantebury. :3

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 04:54:43 pm »
@Seraph
Yeah, Ragna is probably the easiest/cheapest to put together, so it might be best to go with him...
Have you peeked in the BlazBlue 2011 thread? I haven't, but it would be really cool if someone would do Lamda-11/Nu-13 xDDD

If I can find enough people, I'd like to start a group that just gets together and does photoshoots from time to time~
I don't really go to cons other than K-Con due to transportation issues so...yeah ^^;;

@MiyabitaYozora
OOH! I really like your Lightning cosplay! D: D: D:
I'm planning on cosplaying her too, lol, eventually orz

AND OMG I WOULD LOVE TO COSPLAY THE TRIPLETS WITH YOU XDDD

After Seraph takes a look at them, maybe he'll want to hop on the bandwagon as well? :D

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 05:09:15 pm »
D'awww, really?! >w< Thank you~ It makes me happy to hear that I did a good job cosplaying as her. X3
Really?! oooo: Well, I wish you luck! Especially if you plan on making her costume... ^^' I actually went and bought her's because I have like, no sewing experience sooo... D; But I'm sure that you'll do an awesome job cosplaying Lightning, when it happens! :3

XDDDDDD
Then we shall have to cosplay as the triplets then!!! 8DDD
<3333333333

Mmmhmmm, I hope so! o: And if not, maybe someone else will join us on our triplet cosplay? >w< It would be sooooo fun to cosplay as them! 83

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 08:58:43 pm »
@Hanamaru
At this point, I think I'll decide between Ragna and Rachel depending on how income goes and what my research comes up.
I have been looking in the Blazblue thread and have mentioned my thoughts on who I may cosplay.  Like you, people there recommended to I do Rachel so I'm actually leaning towards cosplaying her if my budget allows it and she isn't too hard to make.

I can't see how I fit her so well, but I have concluded that it is impossible for me to view myself as a girl so I can't possibly seen or objectively judge my own crossplays =P

Well I hope to able attend your photoshoots even if I'm not part of your group! ^_^
I did learn to drive recently so I may be able to give rides if you need them.

@Hanamaru & MiyabitaYozora
As long I get to be Thompson(it is my last name after all)! =P

I have to find out what my budget is first before I can commit to it though...T_T
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:04:50 pm by Seraph »

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 10:22:47 pm »
Hi there! I'm alsonin the portland area, cosplaying cloud ( undecided of VII or advent children ) but a cosplay group sounds fun.

Offline bou12345318

• Catgirl
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2010, 10:48:49 pm »
All join you in your Black Butler Grouppp
Kumoricon 2011
TK (Digimon 2nd Season)
Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation EX)

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2010, 10:34:56 am »
@MiyabitaYozora
YAAAY!

I guess this will be the start of our cosplay group! xD
I'll change the title to reflect that Thompson is pending, so in the meantime, we should think of a group name! :3
Since we're starting off with a Kuroshitsuji cosplay, maybe the name should be something from that series? :D

@Seraph
Hmm, actually, do you think you could PM me one of your cosplay/crossplay pictures again? ^^;;
Since I can't access my old account I can't make sure I remember what you look like... I'd like to reassess my opinion if that's possible xD
But I'm sure you'll look great no matter who you choose :)

And that's great! If it doesn't look like Thompson can fit into your budget, you can still be a group member xD
Plus we don't have a group photographer so far, so if we don't find one by the first photoshoot, maybe you can help us out with that?
I'll have a camera for you to use at that time if you don't have one~

@cloud-9
Ooh, thanks for your interest in the group!
For now it looks like we've settled on cosplaying the demon triplets from Kuroshitsuji II:

So sorry we're not doing Final Fantasy at the moment, but we may do that afterwards~
If you're interested in cosplaying one of the triplets, please let me know, we may have a spot open after we hear back from Seraph :3

@bou12345318
Yaaay, another Kuroshitsuji fannnn! X3
Like I said earlier in this post, if Seraph can't be our Thompson then we have a triplet space open, otherwise...
I wonder if we might open up the theme from just the triplets to the whole Trancy estate?
Are you interested in cosplaying Alois, Claude or maybe Hannah? :3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@Hanamaru
I sent you a PM then
Edit:  And email.

I can certainly help with photos.  I do have a camera, but your camera may better.  At least, I doubt your camera has a broken battery lid like mine done(forcing me to hold it close whenever I take pictures with it.)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:28:44 pm by Seraph »

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 05:35:49 pm »
@Gwar-chan
Aww, but at least you're planning on going to some now! xD
Which ones are you thinking of going to? :3

Hmmm~ :3
I'm thinking either Anime Expo down in California, Kumoricon, and/or Sakuracon or Mewcon. Depends. x3

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
-Stalks group-
I'll be at the con as Alois with my Claude-o, so if I see a group of Triplets, I will definately have to get picture with you three. xD

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
@Hanamaru
I sent you a PM then
Edit:  And email.

Thanks, I got them! :3 And it looks like I had the right person in mind when I was imagining before xD Out of the three BlazBlue characters you listed, I do think Rachel suits you the best :) Ragna is a good second choice and Lamda-11/Nu-13...?

It would be AMAZING to do either of them but just as amazingly hard xD;;

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
AWW I want to be a part of a Kuroshitsuji cosplay group in Portland! But my outfit won't be complete until next summer ;n;

I do have Hetalia though if you ever end up doing that >.< I just wish I could get my Kuroshitsuji one finished in time.

random question: any of you guys going to Sakuracon?
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@Hanamaru
Mmkay.  I'll certainly be looking into making Rachel. 
I'm thinking Nu-13 non combat outfit would be much easier, but even then it looks very difficult to make x_x
Thanks very much for the opinion though.

You have an idea on when you like to have the triplets or Blazblue cosplays?

@sandrobotticelli
I'm thinking of going to sakura con for just one day if I have the money for it.  That is about it.

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
@ Hanamaru:
Fwaahhh yusss~! >w< This will be too fun~ <3
Also... might I claim Timber? D: -clings to him- owo
Ooohh yusss~ We need to think of a name for the group! Uhhhmmmuhhh... but yes, we should include something Kuroshitsuji-ish into our name, since it's what we'll be starting with first. :3 Probably something spider-related? D: I hate spiders with a passion, but I think we could come up with a lot of cool names around that sort of theme.

@ Sandrobotticelli:
Unfortunately, I cannot make it to Sakuracon. D: Maybe I will in a year or two? orz

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Hmmm.....contemplating this...
I plan on cosplaying Ceil pretty seriously..
Like...big decision cause I'll want to wear him a lot but like...I might get the actually contract contact for him...
I'm not so great with groups..especially on the forums cause I don't log on much but I'm always on msn or skype.
So feel free to contact me anytime.
This Sakuracon I can't cause I'm booked on cosplays and I'm planning on going to Kumoricon next year...
Not sure when I'd get Ciel together but I could probably make a cosplay for him in one or two day if I sit down and work on it XD
I don't have a Ciel cosplay yet buuuut uhhh if you need one I'd be happy to be a part of this ;;
SO instead you can have my Oz cosplay picture instead xD http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/082/0/b/PH___Not_a_creeper_by_Sugarlat.jpg

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
@sandrobotticelli
AHHH, I still haven't been to Sakuracon before ;A;
I'd like to go but I don't have any friends who do so I guess I'm not xD

@MiyabitaYozora
Hmm, so are we really doing this? ^^;;
It took some time for your reply, I hope I'm not the only one with no life thus can stalk the forum day and night...
Would it be easier to contact you some other way?

@Sugarlat
MONICAAA!!!

This is Sam. Err, my other account here was iluvshijimi.
xD

But yeah, I think the group's first theme will be the Trancy triplets or the Trancy estate only,
but if you end up cosplaying Ciel maybe you can come for the photoshoot or something? :3
I wish you would join ussss ;A;

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@sandrobotticelli
I haven't been to Sakura con for a couple of years due to low funds.  I may drive up for one day though.

@Hanamaru
I can stalk the forum day and night if I wanted to!  So you not the only one! =P

If I go to Sakura I likely could give you a ride with me if you like.  I'm thinking of just driving up there for a day though to early for me to say for sure.

@MiyabitaYozora
Not Spiders.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
@Hana: Lol you changed accounts XD
Oh lol maybe I should have read this through xD *has that problem of not reading things all the way*
BUT uhhhhI haven't seen the numbah 2 yet sooooo idk anyone I'd cosplay XD
although I know I will be cosplaying ciel at some point soon.
Who knows, If I go I'll stop by or something...if i don't forget XD

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
@Seraph
Oh yeah! I forgot how similar we are in many ways xD
And I'm the clingy type so I'm not sure you'd want me to tag along for the ride ^^;;

@Sugarlat
Ooh, well whatever you do I want to see your finished Ciel! :3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@Hanamaru
clingy type?
Please clarify.  You have me thinking of this.  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ClingyJealousGirl

Like...how clingy are you?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 04:25:08 pm by Seraph »

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
Haha, clingy as in, I don't like to go to cons without knowing I have a friend I can stick with the whole time I'm there ^^;;

I don't like going to cons by myself as I'm a bit shy and don't make friends easily.
There are a lot of people I know that go to cons, but meeting them on and off doesn't work for me either.

I get lonely very easily. It's kind of depressing, haha~
So yes, unless I can use the buddy system at all times, being by myself at cons scare me >3<

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@Hanamaru
I don't have a problem with that.  And conventions are much more fun with friendly company.
Though....I don't think you'll like the fact I sometimes quietly wander off when I see something interesting.

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
Haha, clingy as in, I don't like to go to cons without knowing I have a friend I can stick with the whole time I'm there ^^;;

I don't like going to cons by myself as I'm a bit shy and don't make friends easily.
There are a lot of people I know that go to cons, but meeting them on and off doesn't work for me either.

I get lonely very easily. It's kind of depressing, haha~
So yes, unless I can use the buddy system at all times, being by myself at cons scare me >3<

I'm the same way. ;w;

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
@ Hana:
Bwahhh, yes we do need to do this! D: I mean, it would be sooo epic/amazing!
But yeah, I would stalk the forums day and night... but lately, my classes have been giving me tests and papers nonstop. D: It should get... better soon I hope?
But if you want to contact me, I'm usually on Skype even when I'm doing my homework. ^^;;; My username would be the same as it is on here: miyabitayozora. :3

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
@Gwar-chan
It's scary, right? >3<

@MiyabitaYozora
Wow, already!? School's only just started and papers to write? DX
Not cool, I'm really sorry, haha~ Good luck! X3

But yes! I have Skype and will totally add you~
Then we can discuss all the details and know for sure whether we can do this or not :3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@MiyabitaYozora & Hanamaru
I'll suppose I better reinstall Skype then.  I'll post my name when I find out what it is.  I just know it is something angelic.

@GwarNekoChan
I suppose you can join Hanamaru and follow me around the con if you like.

Offline Hanamaru

• Cabbit
@Gwar-chan
Wait, are you going to Mewcon? xD

Offline MiyabitaYozora

• Sailor Scout
Whoo, I'm less busy for... tonight~! 8DDD

@ Hana:
Ahhh, but I started in like, end of August. D: I'm an English major too sooo... writing papers is kinda, essential. ^^;;;
But I'm pretty good at it, and fairly fast~ =w=

Mmmkay, I shall wait for your request then so we can talk more about this~ 8D

@ Seraph:
Oh, you have a Skype too? o: But yeah, it would be nice to incorporate you in on the whole planning thing too~ <3

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o

Hanamaru -
Yus yus, It is very scary! D:
and... possibly! It really depends on my schedule then. :3

Seraph -
Oooo! Really? >u< You don't have to, really!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
@GwarNekoChan
Anime conventions become 10x better when you're with a friend.   100x with two friends.

Offline linksimposter69

• Catgirl
I'ma bee CIEL!