Author Topic: okay heres my situation... help!  (Read 2764 times)

Offline rasetsutaisho

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.shinjinrui.cjb.net
okay heres my situation... help!
« on: August 05, 2005, 12:54:33 am »
okay... first of i'd like to say some sort of introduction... but before that i have to say i'm very lazy when it comes to these kinda things... im that chad from bleach type lazy... so this wont be a good introdution...

name: venton brockman
alias: rasetsutaisho (like that dir en grey song rasetsukoku)
email: heian_kn... i cant do this...(chad joke)

anyways... i'm the chief bodyguard for sakura con 2005, this will be my third year being a body guard for sakura con... and well... honestly... me and my friends decided half a year ago to make an effort to go to kumori con... and now its the month before and we're kinda scrambling... i dont even know how much it is to get in! so i was wondering if its too late to sign up for security... and if theres anyone whos going to kumori con from the tacoma washington area... and if i can snag a ride...
anyways... thats it... if you could even pass some usefull info my way thatd' be awesome... thanks

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
okay heres my situation... help!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 05:22:33 pm »
Okay, let's see here...

I'd sign up as soon as possible.  I believe there is a cut-off point when preregistration will stop (I could be wrong so don't quote me on that).  I think it will cost $30-35 for all three days if you preregister.  If there is a preregistration cut-off, you can still pay at the door.  But warning, if too many people come, there will probably be an attendance cap.  The hotel rooms are around $100 if you go by yourself and they usually let four people sleep in one room.

And I do believe there are a number of people from the Tacoma area who are coming down to K-con.  If someone doesn't respond right away on this thread, there's an "Anyone from Washington?" thread somewhere around this forum that may help you.