Author Topic: Creation Station  (Read 3297 times)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
Creation Station
« on: September 10, 2010, 05:10:11 am »
'Cause it really ought to be said for the record, and you can quote me on this:

Thank you guys for everything you do. As one of the staffers running around putting out little fires, I couldn't help but notice that out of all the departments, CS was the only one I never heard a peep about (other than wishing the plethora of CS works could have been shown off more). When the only thing you hear is how happy a department is making people, that's probably the best indicator of all that everything had been planned out well and was running beautifully, with problems getting fixed immediately. Heck, I actually had to rely on you guys at one point, when we needed help making a couple of directional signs. (^_^)

If there's ever anything I can do to help you guys in return, please let me know?
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Creation Station
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 05:39:06 am »
Bless you!!
You've got it :)
Thank you for making my entire month with this post.
We've always been uniquely self-contained & running a slightly tight ship internally for smooth sailing for attendees & to try hard not to need anything from any other department (though tech help, such as replacing a bulb on a projector, is always greatly appreciated). We love what we do and for the most part love each other, & do what we do at multiple cons across the year, & largely stay in touch across the year, all things that tend to help create the outcome you've described.

Gratefully,
Rem
Creation Station Founder & Manager.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).