Author Topic: 2011: Transformers!  (Read 2704 times)

Offline SandPuppeteer

• Sailor Scout
    • @Deviantart
2011: Transformers!
« on: September 08, 2010, 05:29:48 pm »
Me and some friends are plotting to go epic next year and making full robot costumes. I'm sure a lot of you saw the pair of Starscreams (one full bot, the other human). It's because of them that this is happening! We want to put together a whole big group of bots. Continuity doesn't matter.

I'm going for IDW Bumblebee (if just because it's a bit more consistent than G1)....or Hearts of Steel. THAT would be awesome.

Let's see what you can do! Animated, G1, comics, movie, Shattered Glass, humanized, anything you want!

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
Re: 2011: Transformers!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:46:52 pm »
My cousin was Perceptor from Animated for the pass 2 years. Im sure you saw her XD
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:32:25 pm by kit2kit »
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

Offline KilluaScreamer

• Cabbit
    • My dA
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 05:59:05 pm »
Yep we saw her, got a pic with her as well!!! but yes~ (I be the Human Starscream) it would be amazing if we can get a full cast going here, my friend is saying he'll go as Megatron from Beast Wars/maybe G1 if we can make both!
Crossplaying, only cuz guys are more fun to be!
K-Con - '11
Starscream (Transformers Armada) - 0% done
Human Starscream (Armada) - 2% done
(Maybe) Killua (Hunter X Hunter) - 100% done

Offline SandPuppeteer

• Sailor Scout
    • @Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 06:00:20 pm »
Indeed I did see her! She was a blast in the Cosplay Crossover LARP thing. 8D

OH MAN! BeastWars Megatron?! YES!!

Offline KilluaScreamer

• Cabbit
    • My dA
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 06:48:53 pm »
Yea I told Liz that I'd keep you all informed when me and him are free so we can come visit and start working on our stuff, cause Armada is going to be tricky because of the Wing Blade thing
K-Con - '11

Offline SandPuppeteer

• Sailor Scout
    • @Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 07:27:25 pm »
Nothing is impossible if you have enough duct tape and hot glue!

Offline Tako

• Cabbit
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 12:49:53 am »
<3 I loved seeing those Transformers cosplays! Seeing Perceptor especially made me happy, 'cause he's one of my favorites and nobody ever cosplays him.

Sand Puppeteer:
I'm going for IDW Bumblebee (if just because it's a bit more consistent than G1)....or Hearts of Steel. THAT would be awesome.

Anything Hearts of Steel is AMAZING. <3

KiluaScreamer:
Yep we saw her, got a pic with her as well!!! but yes~ (I be the Human Starscream) it would be amazing if we can get a full cast going here, my friend is saying he'll go as Megatron from Beast Wars/maybe G1 if we can make both!

I would be really happy if someone did a Beast Wars Megatron. D: No one really does BW cosplays... then again, it's probably because they're a bit more complex than G1 or Animated. XD

Anyway, I've always wanted to do a TF cosplay, transforming or not. I'm thinking I might do one this next year. I would totally do Sideswipe from G1 if someone would be my Sunstreaker, and we could be the Lambo Twins... but I doubt that'll happen. I'm really thinking either Ratchet or Red Alert from G1, though.

Offline KilluaScreamer

• Cabbit
    • My dA
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 08:23:12 pm »
<3 I loved seeing those Transformers cosplays! Seeing Perceptor especially made me happy, 'cause he's one of my favorites and nobody ever cosplays him.

Sand Puppeteer:

Anything Hearts of Steel is AMAZING. <3

KiluaScreamer:

I would be really happy if someone did a Beast Wars Megatron. D: No one really does BW cosplays... then again, it's probably because they're a bit more complex than G1 or Animated. XD

Anyway, I've always wanted to do a TF cosplay, transforming or not. I'm thinking I might do one this next year. I would totally do Sideswipe from G1 if someone would be my Sunstreaker, and we could be the Lambo Twins... but I doubt that'll happen. I'm really thinking either Ratchet or Red Alert from G1, though.

well I hope you can find a Sunny cause I would love to see the twins, mostly if we can get people to do the Jet Twins (ThunderCracker and SkyWarp ~ YES THEY ARE TWINS) and then the Jet Twins from Animated then we have all three sets of twins. . . ON A MORE DIFFERENT NOTE, DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIBLING/FRIEND THAT IS UNDER 5'1 THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO DRESS AS GRIND/SWINDLE (The red race car minicon that Starscream has)
K-Con - '11

Offline Tako

• Cabbit
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 12:18:56 am »
well I hope you can find a Sunny cause I would love to see the twins, mostly if we can get people to do the Jet Twins (ThunderCracker and SkyWarp ~ YES THEY ARE TWINS) and then the Jet Twins from Animated then we have all three sets of twins. . . ON A MORE DIFFERENT NOTE, DOES ANYONE HAVE A SIBLING/FRIEND THAT IS UNDER 5'1 THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO DRESS AS GRIND/SWINDLE (The red race car minicon that Starscream has)

I was thinking of getting the Seeker trio together, too! :D That'd be fantastic to have Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker!

And sadly I don't. ;; I'm sorry!!

I'm thinking for my cosplay I'll probably be using more an assortment of craft foam and other things along with cardboard. Kind of like this person: http://jacemoore.deviantart.com/art/Starscream-Transformer-Costume-7474676

Offline KilluaScreamer

• Cabbit
    • My dA
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 10:08:28 pm »

I was thinking of getting the Seeker trio together, too! :D That'd be fantastic to have Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker!

And sadly I don't. ;; I'm sorry!!

I'm thinking for my cosplay I'll probably be using more an assortment of craft foam and other things along with cardboard. Kind of like this person: http://jacemoore.deviantart.com/art/Starscream-Transformer-Costume-7474676

good luck! and I would love to see TC and Warp, I was thinking about needing them lol~~~ but yea, need a Grind(Swindle), so ask around your friends cause if worse comes to worse I'll just make a little doll of him, him and the Star-Saber!!!
K-Con - '11

Offline Psych

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 09:48:36 am »
*resurrects this thread*
Hey! If you guys are still around, I was wondering if you wanted to organize a photo shoot. (Probably a small one if there's not many of us.)
Wonder Northwest 2012: Chell with Wheatley (Portal 2)
Kumoricon 2012: Jack Noir (Homestuck), Magolor (Kirby), Chell

Offline KilluaScreamer

• Cabbit
    • My dA
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 07:22:16 am »
*resurrects this thread*
Hey! If you guys are still around, I was wondering if you wanted to organize a photo shoot. (Probably a small one if there's not many of us.)
Yep, however this little thing kinda died. . . :(
K-Con - '11

Offline Psych

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 05:32:55 pm »
I noticed. DX I guess we can just take pictures when we run across each other again.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:33:23 pm by Psych »
Wonder Northwest 2012: Chell with Wheatley (Portal 2)
Kumoricon 2012: Jack Noir (Homestuck), Magolor (Kirby), Chell