Author Topic: Can one enter in both the Karaoke-cosplay and Idol???  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
Can one enter in both the Karaoke-cosplay and Idol???
« on: August 04, 2005, 09:06:48 am »
My sister and I have a Sheryl Crow song we have "filked" that we want to sing (it has no dance moves) and us plus our two brothers have another American song we have "filked", but it has dance moves. Originally we were going to do the one with dance moves in the Cosplay contest, but can we do it in the Karaoke-cosplay and the other just singing filk in the Idol? Or can you only enter in one? We are the same characters both times, its just different songs. Anybody know?????

Thanks!
Bunny.
~I'm Addicted to Chocolate, I used to Snort Cocoa~

Offline GaleWolf

• Cabbit
    • http://www.karaokekaizokudan.net
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 11:16:34 pm »
You cannot have two entries in the same contest, but otherwise I'd say that it is okay to compete in both contests. I believe they are on different nights, so there shouldn't be a scheduling conflict.
Karaoke Kaizoku-dan: "Under our flag, we sing in freedom..."

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 04:40:56 pm »
you mean do one for the cosplay and one for the karaoke? I cant do them both for the Karaoke in different categories??? I just want to be clear on the whole thing before I sing up for anything.
Thanks!
Bunny

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 07:47:42 am »
There are two different Karaoke contests, one on Sat, one on Sun. You can enter in both, but you can't enter twice in the same contest. So, yes you can do your one song in Japanese Idol, and your other in Cosplay Hybrid Karaoke. The only catch is that the judges for the auditions are the ones who decide which contest each entry goes into. So if we were to decide that both songs really belong in Idol, then you would only be allowed one.

Let us know when you audition what contest you would like to go into with each song, and why. I would say every contestant should know that.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 09:52:39 am »
Thank you very much! That helps a lot!
Bunny