Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia WW3 skit. America V.S. Soviet Russia  (Read 7802 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Axis Powers Hetalia WW3 skit. America V.S. Soviet Russia
« on: December 30, 2009, 08:39:20 am »
The fight of the century that thankfully never was.

This would be a simple choreographed boxing match between America and Soviet Russia, in the same style as Rocky 4. Both fighters (countries) would alternate throwing punishing haymaker hits while wearing boxing gloves, to resemble the nuclear bombs ravaging the two lands. In the end both fall to one knee, broken and battered from their war, then cast aside their arms and shake hands, then hug swearing to never use weapons again.

I need someone to be Soviet Russia, and if I could get the rest of the countries in the Soviet Union and NATO at the time to join in, they could watch and cheer on from their sides, while Sweden (if they made Sweden) being neutral could pose as the referee.

In case some have observed I have three skits in mind now. I'm testing the waters to see who would do which one more.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Harucha

• Sailor Scout
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia WW3 skit. America V.S. Soviet Russia
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:57:43 pm »
I'll be doing Gakuen!Sweden if you want a ref.
Possible '11 Cosplays?
NONE. College has gotten in the way and I will not be attending KCon '11

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 03:20:28 pm »
OH GOD I'LL BE RUSSIA! OAO *uber exited*

Edit: eh, depending on the time and day xD
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 03:21:57 pm by Saki-the-cat »

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 12:53:31 am »
Well ya know, I was thinking yous fight with me on eh...Sunday next K con. I mean, with the epicness and all. Okies that's enough bad Rocky impressions.

But yeah, I'm up for trying this one out. Though I'd come out in a robe and "fight" in flag shorts. You as Russia (and considering who you are underneath the cosplay) would simply prefer to keep your normal coat and scarf on. Sweden can wear whatever Sweden wears.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:58:56 am by TurboSaiyanJason »

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 12:54:51 am »
Well ya know, I was thinking yous fight with me on eh...Sunday next K con. I mean, with the epicness and all. Okies that's enough bad Rocky impressions.

But yeah, I'm up for trying this one out. Though I'd come out in a robe and "fight" in flag shorts. You as Russia (and considering who you are underneath the cosplay) would simply prefer to keep your normal coat and scarf on. Sweden can wear whatever Sweden wears.

Lol yeah xD I was actually planning on getting a chest binder and hopefully a skin suit by next year (because i wanted to be some sort of sexy shirtless France xDD) so that would work for the skit ^^

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 08:34:17 pm »
In that case, I would suggest that Soviet Russia come in red shorts and a white tank top or skin shirt, and a red cloak with Russia on the back.

Both fighters take their robes off *the crowd squeals* and when the bell sounds, they begin to throw haymaker after nuclear haymaker but are spread out just far enough to not make actual contact. The stage fades to dark and multiple colored lights flash here and there, showing phases of America and USSR pounding each other high and low as various mushroom clouds erupt in the background. After a few moments of intense fighting the house lights come back on and both contenders throw punches at the exact same time, struggling to get the last one in, when suddenly they both drop to their knees from exhaustion. Unable to throw another punch, they and stare at the damage they caused to each other. Both a the same time agree that this never should have happened. They conclude with a hug and swear never to use such terrible weapons ever again, then Sweden takes their arms and walks them offstage.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 09:32:52 pm »
Awesome! That sounds like something i could pull off ^^;

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 02:43:45 am »
Eh...sorry to say this, but i might not be able to do this for many reasons.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 02:16:30 pm »
No worries, it's still a long way until next con. Thank you for your interest in participating though.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 02:31:59 pm »
I mean, i might want to in a few months or so. But considering the thousands of "wonderful" distractions at the con, i'm worried that i might completely forget about it wile doing something else ^^;

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 09:59:27 pm »
That's not a problem. At a con, distractions can come up. Some distractions could mean the difference between a fun time at con, and an even better time at con. As I said, I thank you for the interest, and if things happen that make this three person skit not happen, that just means less pressure for everyone and more con to frolic through.  :)