Author Topic: The Kumoricon 2010 Thank You Thread  (Read 24157 times)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
The Kumoricon 2010 Thank You Thread
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:08:23 pm »
So, as I was sitting here finally deciding to remove my finger nail polish before going to play some basketball .. I was thinking how lucky and thankful I was to have a good friend like Gryffinclaw that helped me with my makeup every single day of the con.  (She also made that totally awesome Atashi plushie you saw me carrying everywhere..)  

Then I got to thinking of all the other people that helped make my Kumoricon experience enjoyable:

All the staff members that put in long hours and aren't thanked frequently enough  (my short 1 - 1.5 hour stint volunteering for the Kumoricon ball taught me just how hard and stressful it can be)

All the awesome people that put together the Kumoricon ball

Every person that recognized me; every person that was kind enough to talk to me, ask for a picture and/or a hug; every person that became a new friend.

The random people I would ask for help with adjusting anything on my costume. ^^  Dunno how many people I had to ask to re-tie my bow after it became loose.

Also, anyone that forgives me for being an idiot and accidentally quoting my own post twice when intending to hit modify.  That's what I get for rushing and having one foot out the door.. xD

I'm sure there are lots of other things my fellow Kumoriconites would like to add, so here is your chance! ^^
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:22:21 pm by reppy »

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Kumoricon 2010 Thank You Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 09:09:38 pm »
erf. meant to modify and accidentally quoted. xD
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:10:04 pm by reppy »

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 09:11:12 pm »
.. lolz. I'm an idiot. xD
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:11:38 pm by reppy »

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 09:27:05 pm »
Thank you to reppy and Griffinclaw Princess and FateChooseMe and all the other people I can't even begin to list who were still at my picnic after my ride got lost and I ended up being 2 1/2 hours late to it. ^^;

Thank you to Jaki and the other nice members of Programming who helped me and my firend after we got stranded at the hotel for the night and let us hang out in the Programming office. We had so much fun!

Thank you to the the nice guy in the Artist Alley who drew Professor Layton stuff and said he'd bring more the next day for me. And he did!

Thanks to all the hosts at the Kumoricon Ball! I had so much fun and you're all such lovely dancers who despite knowing more than I did about dancing, didn't make me fell like I sucked by default. I hope the ball happens again next year!

Thank you to Mike and Hannah, who went with me and Carlina to Voodoo Doughnuts past midnight. We had no idea that area of town would be so bad at that time of night, and I still feel really bad about it. Thanks for sticking with us even though you wanted to go back and sleep. ^^;

Thank you to all the Free Hugs people. Everyone needs hugs!

Thank you to Cora's cool neighbors, who let us in your hotel room and gave us water.

Thank you to Alex! You let complete strangers into your house and let us stay there for the weekend completely free. You saved our butts.

Thanks to the hobos of Portland. You write such interesting signs! 8D

Thank you to the cool security guy Jonathan, I think, who was totally cool even when he was telling us we had to move. He was never a jerk about it. And thank you to the cool guy at the desk who whipped out a map for us and drew out our route when we asked for directions.

Thank you to Jotaku, Adrian, and Bev, who provided me with a ride to and from the con.

Thank you to the guy on Day 0 who offered me french fries.

And thank you to everyone else who was there, we couldn't have had the con we had without you!

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

oslapedo

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 09:43:39 pm »
I would like to thank

- My bros Maddy, Haley, and Colleen that I always con it up with
- Megan and Hailey for being insane with me during the cosplay contes
- Shay for being the garbage truck DOHOHOHOHOHO
- The hotel security staff for being hilarious mother effers and always trying to prank us
- The dealer's hall for having stuff I wanted to buy this year
- Tom for the awesome photoshoot!
- Tom the Fanboy for the cool forum meetup panel
- boogie, for trying so hard on organizing a **** ton of things and having amazing cosplay
- Todd Haberkorn for saying, "Isn't that right Maiza?" in his Firo voice, lawd, I fangirled
- Arrison for wearing spandex and being a troll
- Kris and Molly for being really fun to hang out with late at night during my out of body experience
- Zach from the anime hunters for being Zach from the anime hunters
- All of the hilarious forum people that I love dearly, I won't try and list them all because it's too many and I wouldn't want to accidentally leave someone out, RABUUUU <3333
- And I would especially like to thank the con staff for so greatly improving this year's con over last year's and picking a badass venue for next year. THANKS EVERYONE

Offline Styx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 09:52:21 pm »
Thanks to those who talked to me.  Sucking at making conversation is one of my specialties, and I appreciate those who sat through my bumbling.  Coming alone didn't help much either.

Thanks to those nice people in line for the closing ceremonies who posed out about 5 times for pictures.

Thanks to everyone being amazingly nice.  I don't think I'd ever hear someone say "No" to a question, unless it had something to do with going somewhere they shouldn't, or whatever.

Thanks to those at the ball who danced with me, and the people who put it on.

Thanks to the staff, who make this amazing thing possible.

Thanks to all those on the panels, for making my time much more interesting than it had any right to be.

Thanks to all the cosplayers who made me double take so much I should sue for whiplash.

Thanks to my parents who drove me up and back each day at the crack of dawn.

Thanks to the photographers who got WAY better pictures than I did, so I can actually look at the cosplays I missed getting pictures of, or all together.

Thanks for the Harvey Birdman laughs.  Ha-HA!

Thanks to anyone I forgot.

Offline chibihentaichan

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:55:25 pm »
I'd like to thank Programming staff for checking on us and making sure that we were fed and rested! You guys made it the best con ever for making us feel appreciated and connected!
Andi and the cosplay judges for being flexible with breaking costumes and schedules!
The Cloud in the cosplay green room who was ready with glue sticks and duct tape!
The con suite staff who fed us all weekend!
Everyone at the Gundam Wing panel for making it awesome!
All of the great people who came to my writing panels over the weekend with your great comments and questions!
Sumi for being my favorite room watcher! You were awesome.
The great Yoji who kept us safe and herded the yellow and red badges after curfew.
Everyone who participated in cosplay chess. It was so fun!
And everyone who hugged us this weekend. Staff need hugs to keep going!
~chibihentaichan~
The littlest pervert on the net
proving to everyone everywhere that size doesn't matter

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 12:23:19 am »

All the staff members that put in long hours and aren't thanked frequently enough  (my short 1 - 1.5 hour stint volunteering for the Kumoricon ball taught me just how hard and stressful it can be)

Yes. Helping as a host- I know somewhat of what staff means when they say it's both stressful, yet very rewarding to take part of something and watch it be a hit. Staff thank you soooooo much for making Kumoricon amazing~ This was the best year I have ever had.

Thank you to all the forum goers who I met this year and told me my cosplays were amazing, that really means a lot to me, and you guys are awesome!!

Thank you to my roommates, who helped me get into my cosplay in the morning, and also hold my stuff for me so I could hold my train up as we walked up or down stairs!

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 12:28:50 am »
Here's one massive thank-you to all the awesome forum people I talked to over the weekend, and any random people who complimented or recognized my cosplays....

My biggest thank-you is to lychee-twist for being the sweetest most B.A. person ever and giving me an animation cell of Miaka for free. Seriously it's quite possibly the coolest thing anyone has ever given me, I'm buying a frame of some sort to keep it safe in after my next paycheck. I could go on about how cool it is for days. =]

Lychee you are truely a goddess, and I think I was too lost in my Miaka cell world to say it but your cosplay was adorable. YOU ROCK!
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline ocb777

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 12:47:47 am »
Thank you to my friend who basically gave me a $500 birthday present in the form of a hotel room to share.

Thank you to The Pope for the hours of entertaining conversation.

Thanks to the cool people who shared my early birthday party, most were basically strangers when they got there, but after a few drinks, we were thick as thieves.

Thank you to the games, panels, and staff, who often put up with more than they should have from me and my friends.

Thank you to everyone who organized, staffed, attended, dealt (arters and sellers), or in any other way contributed to the over all fun that was K-Con '010!

Consistently cosplaying since 2008.

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 01:17:08 am »
Where to ever start?

Okay, to the yoji who watched the entrance to dealer's overnight.  What little sleep I got was much sounder due to you. 

To Ally, for lettinf us pluck you off the forums and toss you head-first into the 'joys' of being exec staff.  It is still amazing that electing you turned out so darn well for all of us. 

To all my fellow Boardies, for hundreds of reasons.  We made it through!

To D, S & K for letting my dump stuff on your shoulders. 

To my liaisons!  I did some liaison shifts this year.  It's pretty tough work.  Who knew?

Dealers staff - Wow, so much smoother this year. 

Jen - Amazing as always. 

Charity - The auction was a blast!  I enjoyed the few bits here and there that I was able to attend. 

Everyone else on my staff, you all rocked!

Pyro - Getting up early to make sure people were in the right lines?  Seriously?  That is dedication.  Also, the specialty badges you & E did were amazing!

To everyone who helped, from taking Yoji shifts to just taking the time to give us feedback, thank you!  So many people were just so amazing.  I kept hearing all weekend how friendly this con was.  Thank you, everyone. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 05:13:22 am »
Thanks to Roscoe Teh clam for exposing me to my first con!
To all the people at the picnic who made me feel welcome and accepted and let me play with wigs and tied me up.
thanks to all the awesome Yojimbo that let me pass outon the couch after being up for 2 days straight.
Many thanks to everysingle person who screamed in terror and ran to catch me when I pretended I had Giant fan wings and was going to fly from the balcony.
To all the people who put up with my sleep talking int he viewing rooms  "WHAT THE BROTHER IS THE BADGUY AWWEEEE SH)*t!
the amazingly hardworking staff in the Pre reg line who made it a misiion to get people moving through the line.
Reppy for being Reppy
Wesker for being Wesker
Toph, SUKI!!!(and Katara) and all the other last airbender peeps who kept me company when I was too tired to move during day 2.
and last but not least thank you Kumoricon for being the most fun I've had since I was a child. Thank you and good night.
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
    • Kato's mini Japanese Anime, Culture and Hobby Page
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 11:59:34 am »

Oh shush, you're a really fun and charming person. I'm glad I finally caught up with you and chat. You're always welcome at our crossplay panels.

Oh and a huge thanX to all the Kumori staff. Everyone was very helpful and my panels went well because of your hard work.
Nicely done.

*Hugs!*
Kato
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 12:48:04 pm by Kato_Shiroi »
To be truly happy, volunteer your talents, treat others with compassion and watch as much anime as possible...Mina san, Kampai!!!

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 12:25:08 pm »

Oh shush, you're a really fun and charming person. I'm glad I finally caught up with you and chat. You're always welcome at our crossplay panels.

*Hugs!*
Kato

Heehee, thanks. ^___^  I actually was trying to get to the Crossplay Panel because I really, really, really wanted to go .. but I think I had just missed it.  D:  I arrived at the convention around ~10, finished putting on my cosplay around ~12, then started moving around outside to look things over and when I looked at the schedule I found out I had just missed it. D:

Offline Kato_Shiroi

• Sailor Scout
    • Kato's mini Japanese Anime, Culture and Hobby Page
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 12:51:02 pm »

*Hugs!*
Kato

Heehee, thanks. ^___^  I actually was trying to get to the Crossplay Panel because I really, really, really wanted to go .. but I think I had just missed it.  D:  I arrived at the convention around ~10, finished putting on my cosplay around ~12, then started moving around outside to look things over and when I looked at the schedule I found out I had just missed it. D:

Well, we'll just have to try for Kumori next year then. If you go to Sakuracon find me there too. I'll be making improvements to the slide show so it will be even better for next year.
To be truly happy, volunteer your talents, treat others with compassion and watch as much anime as possible...Mina san, Kampai!!!

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 02:47:29 pm »
I have too many people to thank so I'll just say this:
Thank you everybody for being one or more of the following:
a Bro
BAMF
fangirl
fanboy
crossplayer
cosplayer
MSA
a pretty girl *blush*
chill
fancy
gentleman
gentlelady

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 03:26:02 pm »
Thank you to those volunteers, panelists, staff, and attendees who made Creation Station a warm, friendly, welcoming, educational yet fun environment in this, my 8th year in fan creation programming at Kumoricon. Thanks to Prog Suite & Eddy's panel staff that I met (Athena, Marisa, Liz) & above all, to Jaki for everything. Thanks to attendees who were patient and appreciative while waiting in lines for our increasingly popular panels. Special thanks to Mouse, Lauren, Steve, Stephen, & Kimmi; you know why, and I love you. And to Jeni & Taco, Guy, & surprise guest co-panelist, Al, for making being a panelist a rewarding experience. Thanks to Roget for coming all the way up from the bay area to wow the crowd with body painting tips. Thanks to Kasa for being queen of Copics. Thanks to Copic for 6 years (so far) of support. Thanks to Mewta for such a lovely new logo. Thanks to Todd Haberkorn for so wonderfully sharing at & after Bedtime Stories. Thanks to Audrey & Sandi for cheering folks with OMG Mokona love, and divvying up Scenes from a Hat into two sessions to accommodate so many attendees. Thanks to FilkAeris for such a phenomenally fun return as a panelist, and for inspiring my own filkish performance at Bedtime Stories. Super special thanks to Lauren & Shelley, to fanfic authors Ashley Reed & Danielle Eberhard, & to Publicity Director Misty, for helping make such a beautiful page for Creation Station in the Con Book, and again to Misty & to Jeff for letting me help beta the Con Book, which I hope to do again next year. Thanks also to all Directors for joys shared this year and improvements this year.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 06:24:26 pm »
Oh man, also a thanks to thesirensings for making me an entire bag of rockin' peanut butter cookies all for myself. ahehehehehe. Too bad I brought them home and my siblings ended up eating a bunch of them too D:

DemonSpawn for giving me some nice smelling hand sanitizer as well as a Hello Kitty plush keychain XD

Seluecos for giving me some of the booty he won! =)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 09:25:59 pm by reppy »

Offline Soryko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 07:45:26 pm »
I wanna say thanks to everyone!! All the staff, and all my fellow con go-ers. >W<
This was an awesome year, and I enjoyed every minute of it!
I'm already excited for next year, and really wanna help out as well next time.
=]
<33
-Soryko
Cosplays I wanna do - Finn (Adventure time) // Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji) // Miyuki (Lucky Star)

Offline Tomecko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 08:54:55 pm »
- Thanks to reppy for starting this thread!
- A big giant thank you to Cobyfrog, who saw me break my glaive on Saturday and volunteered the use of your hot glue gun. You are an angel in a sailor fuku. You saved my day!
- To all the other Moonies at the shoot, for rockin' that magical girl power and looking sweet while doing it!
- To the lovely Skyspiders and Josh, for being great people and taking great photos of my costumes. I loved hanging out with you guys!
- To the Karaoke Room staff, for keeping track of all the songs and lyrics and serenading us with great music! I want to know the name of just about every song you guys sang, they were so catchy.
- Also, thanks to the Agatha Heterodyne who ran the Karaoke Contest, for fixing everything when my music files were corrupt. Great use of mad science!
- To everyone who took off their shoes and waved them in the air during Karaoke. Epic.
- To the Vaporeon gijinka with the bubble gun, that was incredible. Extra points for quoting the bubble-loving fish from Finding Nemo, too.
- To the group who did the song & dance from Robin Hood: Men in Tights during the cosplay contest. I nearly cried from laughter.
- To my awesome roommates, for putting up with me stumbling into the room at 3 am after a photoshoot and waking you all up.
- To the hotel staff, for handling our collective weirdness without so much as batting an eye.
- Thanks to Sonny Strait, for having such great insight into the world of comics and webcomics.
- To the Anime Hunters and Slightly Anime, for keeping us in stitches. Kilt power!
- To everyone who took pictures of my costume, and everyone who recognized me, especially on Monday!
- To all the Kumoricon staff who kept things running smoothly - to the end-of-line-maids, the stage ninjas (especially John!), soundboard crew, and many, many others.
- To Anime Saxophone Guy, for playing us our favorite theme songs once again.

Here's hoping next year is just as epic!

|DeviantArt|Cosplay.com|
My Etsy shop:

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 10:18:47 pm »
Huuuuuuuuuge thank you to Jen in the Artist Alley! Things seemed quiet overall, but I think everything went super smoothly even including that stupid fire alarm that went off on Day 1. All your hard work was totally appreciated!

Thank you to Mr. Silmero for putting up with my hassling, too. I will get a photo of your face on of these days.
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 10:24:59 pm »
Thanks to:

Sahara and Megan for the cosplay contest. You're some BAMF bros.

Reppy for chilling with me after I freaked out during closing ceremonies on Monday.

Everyone who came over to say 'Hi!' to us when we were in the Lobby EARLY Monday morning.

Staff for being cool bros.

And Hotel staff.... that snake thing was pretty funny.
I miss 2010.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 10:27:18 pm »
And a thank you to Parara for being super awesome. I hope my picture for you turns out well!

And thank you to Robin of Gorgonist! You and Jen are just too stinkin' cool for school.

Staff, you guys... make the con. With out you, K-Con would've just been hell. I respect you all massively for the hours and the misery you probably had to put up with. It did not go unappreciated.

To all the Sailor Moon fans out there, stay awesome!
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 11:31:42 pm »
- To the group who did the song & dance from Robin Hood: Men in Tights during the cosplay contest. I nearly cried from laughter.
OH MY GOD. I need to see video of that now. Robin Hood: Men in Tights is one of my favorite things in the world. Thanks to you for letting me know about this.

And here goes the rest of my huge list...

To my mom for working tirelessly on costumes for my little brother.
To my dad for driving up to Portland.
To my little brother for dressing up in what I tell him to, and being adorable.
To Malaria for organizing fun Hetalia tiems.
To Kero-sempai for joining in my photoshoot with me.
To Tom for taking amazing pictures and being great to work with.
To Dana and Sam who actually went all the way with CoaP and were there for the photoshoot.
To Hazu who was there to take pictures even if we didn't do much.
To Reppy for being pretty and not minding when I kept rubbing his fake breasts. \o/
To Seraph for bringing candy.
To Korck for being a lively MC at the CoaP panel.
To all of CoaP who was there for the panel.
To everyone who attended the CoaP panel and made it so awesome!
To the panty thief for giving me panties.
To Teddy_Bearxx and her last minute help, even if I ended up not needing it.
To HDC people for entertaining me and singing Dr. Horrible songs and making me feel like my time wasn't wasted even though I waited forever in line at Voodoo and ended up not getting a donut.
To Auricle, Kero, Kelsey, Styx, Olivia, and anyone else who I was with when I was super tired but still wanted to hang out with people... That time is a blurred memory, but I was very happy.
To everyone at the Hetalia shoot on the second day for bearing with me.
To Todd Haberkorn for being unexpectedly super awesome.
To family friends who helped me find music for the ball after the disaster that was the night I arrived at the con.
To all the hosts at the ball for helping out.
To Mina for organizing the dance hosts and making the boutonnieres and bringing water to the hosts at the ball. That was wonderful. ;w;
To Jaki for letting the event go on.
To Reppy again for his attempt at dress code watch. And Malaria for agreeing to work at it too.
To the guy in charge of sound and set up for the ball who was very cheerful and made it pretty easy, even if we couldn't do all we wanted because they were setting up for the rave at that time too..
To everyone who danced with me at the ball. You ladies were wonderful.
To everyone who attended the ball, even if it might have been a little less scary if there weren't so many people stuffed in there. D:
To Akayoru for being cute like she is.
To the people outside the world meeting panel for letting me be as close to the entrance as I could.
To the people who attended the dance showcase panel.
To the people who PERFORMED at the dance showcase panel. I love you.
To the people who actually stayed to the end of the dance showcase panel, when I was just trying to anything I could to keep people entertained when there was no actual content left.
To Auricle for her help in setting up the dance showcase panel.
To the staff who helped set up the panel very smoothly.
To the karaoke people who made a kind announcement after people were done storming the stage for Hare Hare Yukai and weren't mean about it.
To the people who managed the line for the closing ceremony and made it very clear where it was.
To the info booth staffers who were always informed and could answer any questions I had! Good job.
To Pat for being ridiculous, and then for selling me some Kumo passes.

IS IT LONG ENOUGH YET
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 12:17:25 am »
Omg .. I can't believe you forgot that I helped you find a few songs for the waltz, too. xDDDD

Just kidding!  You rock!  You're awesome!  Thanks for not being all mad at me when things got out of hand at the beginning ahehehe :<

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 11:58:00 pm »
Oh man, I thought of more!

Thanks to Hector, the Saxophone Guy. My only regret is that I didn't run into you randomly in the lobbby. I kinda wanted to ask if you knew "The Fragrance of Dark Coffee"...

To Adrian, again, for having an Orochimaru plushie wearing a business suit.

To my brother, Nicholas, for asking what the pretty girls name was when I pointed at a picture of reppy.
("Isn't that a pretty girl, Nick?"
"...huh?"
"That girl, right there. Isn't she pretty?"
"Mmmhmm, what's her name?"
"That's a man." )

To reppy, for being so pretty. xDD And taking a bag of cookies off my hands. And for having boobs during the weekend. *insert birdseed related joke here*

To Gryffinclaw, for being too awesome for a Ramune bottle to point to her.

To Roscoe, who sprouted a tentacle arm.

To all the little kids who spotted Cora dressed as Mario and ran over to get autographs.

And to Alia, for not understanding the "No groping" rule. xDDD

I think I might have taken care of everyone this time! xDDDD

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 12:03:45 am »
siren, they weren't birdseed! I OPTED FOR RICE INSTEAD OK? GOSH D:

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 12:20:38 am »
LIES! I saw those robins eyeing your chest!

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 12:21:36 am »
THEY LIKE ME FOR MY PERSONALITY :<

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 12:24:59 am »
DO YOU CARRY YOUR PERSONALITY IN YOUR BOOBS?!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:25:16 am by thesirensings »

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 12:29:06 am »
I AM DEFEAT. D:

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 12:35:57 am »
Indeed you are.

Thank you to reppy, who knows when he's been bested. 8D