Author Topic: A big thank you to the cosplay contestents!  (Read 1207 times)

Offline chibihentaichan

• Cabbit
A big thank you to the cosplay contestents!
« on: September 07, 2010, 04:29:17 pm »
Everyone who was helpful in the cosplay green room, especially the really nice Cloud, I wanted to give you a big thank you. You guys were awesome helping me and the green room mommy on stage and getting our costumes fixed when they broke on stage! So thank you everyone. It was awesome to be back stage with all of you!
~chibihentaichan~
The littlest pervert on the net
proving to everyone everywhere that size doesn't matter

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: A big thank you to the cosplay contestents!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 04:31:32 pm »
I am quite sure everyone who saw you two now LOLs whenever Bad Romance comes on the radio!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline chibihentaichan

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 09:40:39 pm »
We actually got to thank the inspiration for the skit idea today. He laughed a lot at the whole idea.
~chibihentaichan~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 10:01:07 pm »
We actually got to thank the inspiration for the skit idea today. He laughed a lot at the whole idea.
I would love to hear of its genesis.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline chibihentaichan

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 11:10:53 am »
Our friend had some pretty crappy luck for a couple of months. He lost his boyfriend, his appartment, got mugged and got his phone and wallet stolen, and got some bad medical news. He had tickets to see Lady Gaga when she was in Seattle, but he had to work so he missed it. We were hoping to cheer him up a little by putting on our silly costumes and dancing around to a Gaga song. The only one I had was the Glee version of Bad Romance.
~chibihentaichan~

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 03:53:49 pm »
Thank you. That is a beautiful story. How funny that both of us, totally independently and for different reasons, ended up cosplaying something inspired by or related to the Glee episode focussed on Lady Gaga (called "Theatricality").