Author Topic: Kumoricon Location / Area Questions  (Read 998079 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Kumoricon 2011 location
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2010, 10:02:09 pm »
I believe you can book the hotel room and apply the Kumoricon code to it later.

Oh, yeah, that's right. I do remember doing that, at one point anyway. Good thinking  :)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2010, 10:22:05 pm »

Oh, yeah, that's right. I do remember doing that, at one point anyway. Good thinking  :)

Yeah we did it once too, cause we usually book our hotel soon after the con ends. Though this year we are seriously torn between which hotel we want. Cheaper is good, but I wanna be where the main events are for fast wardrobe changes. ^_^ So we wait a while this time around.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 10:24:51 pm by kimiski »

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2010, 10:24:09 pm »

Oh, yeah, that's right. I do remember doing that, at one point anyway. Good thinking  :)

Yeah we did it once too, cause we usually book our hotel soon after the con ends for the next year. Though this year we are seriously torn between which hotel we want. Cheaper is good, but I wanna be where the main events are for fast wardrobe changes. ^_^ So we wait a while this time around.

Yup, probably be best to wait until events are decided and announced.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2010, 07:02:50 am »
I feel like I'm seriously missing out on something since everyone talks about '07 and '08 was my first con. XD
I miss 2010.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2010, 07:28:43 am »
Well, 2007 was the last (and first) time Kumoricon was in Vancouver, so that's why you've been seeing that a lot.  There's going to be lots of comparing and preparing...
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2010, 10:02:59 am »
I feel like I'm seriously missing out on something since everyone talks about '07 and '08 was my first con. XD

Look for "Kumoricon 2007" on Youtube, there's quite a few videos of cosplay skits and some outdoor stuff that gives a good glimpse of the hotel and surrounding area.

Not to rub anything in your face, but you missed a good year, but worry not! We're going back, haha
Also (if curious enough) you can also look at the Pocket Guide from 2007 to see exactly what was going on....if that kind of thing interests you, heh.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2010, 11:46:39 am »
I'm missing out on more. My first con was in '09. The Portland Hilton's all I've ever known. Except for Itazura-con, but that was miniscule and died. ;-;

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2010, 11:51:34 am »
I'm missing out on more. My first con was in '09. The Portland Hilton's all I've ever known. Except for Itazura-con, but that was miniscule and died. ;-;

Itazura-con?  What was that? 

Anyway, we are having a mini-event at the Vancouver location on the 30th, if you want to check out the venue.

Hrmm... maybe a bunch of us can do the between-venue-walk then and more people can see what it is like :)
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2010, 12:08:18 pm »

Anyway, we are having a mini-event at the Vancouver location on the 30th, if you want to check out the venue.

Hrmm... maybe a bunch of us can do the between-venue-walk then and more people can see what it is like :)
It was this tiny little thing in Medford that the anime club of either North or South Medford High (can't remember which) held in the YMCA. There were maybe 40 people there.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2010, 01:52:08 pm »

I know my friends and I who are going on the 30th planned to do this at somepoint

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Transimage

• Sailor Scout
    • ooorangy@Tumblr
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2010, 04:41:15 pm »

Yeah we did it once too, cause we usually book our hotel soon after the con ends. Though this year we are seriously torn between which hotel we want. Cheaper is good, but I wanna be where the main events are for fast wardrobe changes. ^_^ So we wait a while this time around.

Does anyone know how much the discount usually takes off the price of a room? Or how much the discount was for last year?

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2010, 06:34:27 pm »
That kind of thing varies from year to year.  As for what the special rates are this year, I don't think that's been set-up yet.  I know the name of the person you'll want to talk to, but I don't remember what his forum name is.  You should be able to e-mail him at facilities @ kumoricon . org ; his name is Phillip.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 06:45:03 pm by Washougal_Otaku »

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2010, 06:39:59 pm »
That kind of thing varies from year to year.  As for what the special rates are this year, I don't think that's been set-up yet.  I know the name of the person you'll want to talk to, but I don't remember what his forum name is.  You should be able to e-mail him at facilities@kumoricon.org ; his name is Phillip.

Actually, it is hotel@kumoricon.org. That other email address doesn't exist.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2010, 06:44:17 pm »
Really?  Huh.  Go with what Jeff said, Transimage.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2010, 11:41:02 pm »
So...I couldn't go to the 30th meet-up thing. But does anyone know which hotel will hold the major events? Like the Ball and Opening/Closing Ceremonies?
And do both hotels have a stage or just one?

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2010, 12:26:36 am »
That stuff will most likely be at the Hilton.  However, if it looks like the Red Lion will be the better option, then the Programming department (a.k.a. Jaki) will schedule it there.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2010, 10:00:37 pm »
woot woot! I'm su~per excited for it to be back at the Red Lion (and Hilton). :3 I loved the Red Lion, even though it's all the way in Vancouver~

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2010, 10:04:07 pm »
woot woot! I'm su~per excited for it to be back at the Red Lion (and Hilton). :3 I loved the Red Lion, even though it's all the way in Vancouver~

We haven't been at that particular Red Lion before. The one in 2006 was in Jantzen Beach. Nearby, and in fact, in eyesight, but it's not the same one.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2010, 10:05:55 pm »

We haven't been at that particular Red Lion before. The one in 2006 was in Jantzen Beach. Nearby, and in fact, in eyesight, but it's not the same one.

Ooh~ o.o Seems I got them mixed up. :3 still, the Red Lion was a nice hotel. >w> So I'm looking forward to it. =D

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2010, 11:37:34 pm »

Ooh~ o.o Seems I got them mixed up. :3 still, the Red Lion was a nice hotel. >w> So I'm looking forward to it. =D

If I'm not mistaken, though, it was where the very first MEW Con occurred.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2010, 09:34:50 pm »
I recall the year I stayed at the Vancouver Hilton back in 2007. It was the first year I dove into Kumoricon head first, yes it was a glorious experience espcially with the channels that the Hilton dedicated to all anime so once I was done with panels I could slip back to my room and get more of an anime fix there. Yes, I agree with all of you 2011 will be a glorious year, a glorious one indeed and I intend to make the most of it. Again kudos to you Kumoricon staff on the wise decision making.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:02:38 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2010, 10:41:48 pm »
I recall the year I stayed at the Vancouver Hilton back in 2007. It was the first year I dove into Kumoricon head first, yes it was a glorious experience espcially with the channels that the Hilton dedicated to all anime so once I was done with  panels i could slip back to my room and get more of  an anime fix there. Yes, I agree with all of you 2011 will be a glorious year, a glorious one indeed/ And i intend to make the most of it. Again kudos to you Kumoricon staff on the wise decision making.

Someone had to negotiate that with the hotel; I think that, if we're to do it again, then we'd have to have the Facilities Liaison take care of it.

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2011, 07:18:26 pm »
KumoriCon is in Vancouver this year? Ugh. What a pain. I though this was a Portland thing? I guess not.
Seems like K-Con is trying to compete with SakuraCon... Isn't that in Vancouver as well? Well, I definitely wont be going to Vancouver twice in one year... so I guess I'll have to decide between SakuraCon and K-Con, which I'll probably go with SakuraCon because it's bigger; which is a bummer because I didn't get to go to K-Con last year, and I might not bother this year, either...
I hope K-Con comes back to Portland. That's why I went to it, because it was local, and it was fun hanging around with other Oregonians...

I guess I'll just play it by ear and see what happens. I suppose if the Rebel Legion is invited to go than I'll head over... That'd be fun, me being in the RL and all.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 07:21:07 pm by Blue Leader »

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #173 on: January 01, 2011, 07:28:19 pm »
Blue Leader, SakuraCon is in Seattle.
Kumoricon is usually based around the Portland area,
but being in Vancouver isn't to far away. :3
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2011, 10:38:30 pm »
its less then 1 mile over the Oregon border, seriously, deal with it LOL! The hotel rocks
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #175 on: January 02, 2011, 06:12:18 pm »
KumoriCon is in Vancouver this year? Ugh. What a pain. I though this was a Portland thing? I guess not.
Seems like K-Con is trying to compete with SakuraCon... Isn't that in Vancouver as well? Well, I definitely wont be going to Vancouver twice in one year... so I guess I'll have to decide between SakuraCon and K-Con, which I'll probably go with SakuraCon because it's bigger; which is a bummer because I didn't get to go to K-Con last year, and I might not bother this year, either...
I hope K-Con comes back to Portland. That's why I went to it, because it was local, and it was fun hanging around with other Oregonians...

I guess I'll just play it by ear and see what happens. I suppose if the Rebel Legion is invited to go than I'll head over... That'd be fun, me being in the RL and all.

Well, technically, it was originally in Eugene; it has also been in Vancouver before.  Plus, Sakuracon is about 150 miles away vs. 1 mile.  There is no competition.  Even IF Kumoricon was going to be in Seattle (for some weird reason) it takes place 5 months later.  It wouldn't be a competition, but more like another opportunity to experience the joys of conventions.

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2011, 02:56:24 pm »
Oh, right, I think I was thinking of Seattle. Heh, nevermind. For some reason I keep getting the two mixed up, and I don't know why.

Still, I'd prefer that it stay in Portland. I mean, I want something neat that is somewhat unique to Portland. We can't even claim that we have Voodoo Doughnut anymore, because there's one in Eugene now. :P
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:57:46 pm by Blue Leader »

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2011, 04:42:39 pm »
sorry if this has been posted/discussed, but does anyone have pictures or videos of these hotels? I hate traveling to somewhere I've never been before haha, so I like to get the best understanding of the layout as possible so I'll be less confused.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2011, 06:37:38 pm »
both hotels are very easy to get to ladies and gents. :3 and easy to find

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2011, 10:43:52 pm »
you can actually see them while youre coming over the bridge.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2011, 03:57:31 pm »
sorry if this has been posted/discussed, but does anyone have pictures or videos of these hotels? I hate traveling to somewhere I've never been before haha, so I like to get the best understanding of the layout as possible so I'll be less confused.

I've provided a google map from Jantzen Beach to the Hilton.  You can kind of see the Expo Center on the bottom, and can easily see Esther Short Park by the hotel.  The Red Lion is just South of the Hilton, which you can see when you zoom in twice.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Jantzen+Beach+Center,+Portland,+OR&daddr=Hilton+Vancouver+Washington,+301+W.+6th+Street,+Vancouver,+WA+98660&hl=en&geocode=Faj9twId2fqv-CmfBLN3J6aVVDGkGOWbKpIeDw%3BFe0uuAId3yKw-CFY3yRhGWDJww&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=26.592957,84.287109&ie=UTF8&ll=45.616499,-122.669821&spn=0.022873,0.082312&z=14

I've also posted a photo that were provided in a thread in this area.

http://liheliso.com/buzz/imagedir/Kumoricon2007/P1070427.JPG

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2011, 05:15:32 pm »
Just curious, when will the hotel block codes be posted for all of us that like to get all of this out of the way super early?
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline Kurokaizoku

• Chibi
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2011, 09:40:32 am »
Oh, right, I think I was thinking of Seattle. Heh, nevermind. For some reason I keep getting the two mixed up, and I don't know why.

Still, I'd prefer that it stay in Portland. I mean, I want something neat that is somewhat unique to Portland. We can't even claim that we have Voodoo Doughnut anymore, because there's one in Eugene now. :P

The problem with staying in Portland is that Portland just does not have the space for us anymore. The jump between our numbers now and the convention center is too big to make that transition just yet.. It WILL happen if the con continues to grow, though, so please come and enjoy a mini-vacation! :)
'07- Console Gaming staff. First con. Ever.
'08- Console Gaming staff.
'09- Console Gaming Manager.
'10- Console Gaming Assistant Manager
'11- Con Suite Manager
'12- Live Events Assistant Manager

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2011, 11:59:51 am »
Just curious, when will the hotel block codes be posted for all of us that like to get all of this out of the way super early?

I'm not sure on WHERE they'll be posted, but they were announced at the general meeting this past Sunday.  I wasn't really listening to what was being said, so I can't remember the details, though.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2011, 01:20:01 pm »
they arent on the web page yet.  Though I heard the hilton is full
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2011, 01:27:58 pm »
I don't know if it is or not; I doubt it, since Phillip did give info for both hotels.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2011, 07:52:21 pm »
If the Hilton is full by now, and they haven't posted the group codes, that's pretty lame and upsetting, tbh.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2011, 01:40:45 pm »
I agree.

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2011, 02:11:56 pm »
I had a friend tell me that she tried to book a room there for those dates, and she was told that they were full for those dates as well...
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2011, 02:14:38 pm »
Happens every year. They usually get more rooms opened.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2011, 04:31:26 pm »
I disagree that this happens every year. Every year I register and book a room around this time, and this is the only year that the hotel has been full by this time. Also the only year that the code hadn't been posted yet.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2011, 08:14:19 pm »
I usually book the hotel around this time as well, but I was saying that every year word starts spreading that the hotel is booked up, and every year lo and behold, more rooms show up. I'm not saying it's not true that the hotel is full, but I'm just saying, don't get too worried yet. The Kumoricon staff have been doing this too long for something that monumentally troublesome to happen (the hotel getting booked before the code even gets released).

Then again, if that is the case, then yeah, I'll be the first to say it's messed up and should be addressed. But, that's a pretty unlikely if.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2011, 10:39:18 pm »
Personally, I'm not even worrying about it this year.  I'll probably see if someone will let me use their room for overnight storage, but will be staying at my house.  It's about an hour away via walking; I make this walk quite a bit, in fact, if I don't take the bus.

I know that for staff rooms, they fill up quickly and are usually negotiated into getting more staff rooms.  I'm not sure about guest rooms, though.

Offline Snorlax

• Cabbit
« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2011, 12:51:58 am »
To the best of my knowledge, the Hilton has not been fully booked.  If you are feeling very anxious about booking your room, you can calling the front desk and tell them you would like to book a room for Kumoricon 2011.

In any case, the code for the Hilton will be released shortly.

2015-17 Chair
2013-14 General Manager
2011-12 Facilities Liaison
2010 Tabletop Gaming Manager
2008-09 Tabletop Gaming Coordinator
2007 Gaming Staff

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2011, 03:22:32 am »
They're probably "full" because they've set aside a hotel block for the con which they're not making available to the general public, and con folks have been reserving rooms without the code so their reservations haven't been assessed towards the reserved hotel block; that's been the case for years prior; I'd say it's extremely unlikely that the entire hotel block is booked out before the hotel code has even been released. :P (this is assuming of course that we have a set hotel block, which I'd imagine we do)
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2011, 08:34:00 am »
there is the choice red lion or hilton,
hilton closer to main con space
red lion mini fridge and microwave....but a walk

I am really torn, food will be better with a fridge and microwave
but I will be having lets just say... super secret cosplay that will make walking a little harder then normal thats all I am saying :x
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:52:01 pm by superjaz »

Offline steelychan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2011, 10:17:10 am »
you can always bring a cooler for the hilton. besides hilton has staff rooms. red lion does not... or thats how i heard it at the meeting.
Kumoricon 2011 cosplays:
Day0: Hunny (Ouran Host Club) COMPLETE
Day1 (possibly late night panels): Ran Mao (Black Butler) 50%
Day2: Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran Host Club) 90%
Ball/Rave: May (pokemon)
Day3: pirate

Offline Snorlax

• Cabbit
« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2011, 01:07:21 pm »
hilton closer to main con

I would respectfully argue that this statement is based on a false assumption.  There is no such thing as a "main con", there is only Kumoricon, which happens to be in more than one building.  It may help to think of the convention layout this year as more like a faire or college campus.  Depending on your interests or needs, one of the hotels may prove to be more personally convenient during the convention, but the notion that one hotel is inherently superior to the other based on where we will be scheduling content is simply not true.

Also, it takes about as much time to walk between the two hotels as it does to cross (on foot) an intersection on the bus mall in downtown Portland.  Except you won't have to worry about getting hit by a train.

As for staff rates, it is true that they are only available at the Hilton, but that has nothing to do with content.
2015-17 Chair
2013-14 General Manager
2011-12 Facilities Liaison
2010 Tabletop Gaming Manager
2008-09 Tabletop Gaming Coordinator
2007 Gaming Staff

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2011, 01:38:43 pm »
I would respectfully argue that this statement is based on a false assumption.  There is no such thing as a "main con", there is only Kumoricon, which happens to be in more than one building.  It may help to think of the convention layout this year as more like a faire or college campus.  Depending on your interests or needs, one of the hotels may prove to be more personally convenient during the convention, but the notion that one hotel is inherently superior to the other based on where we will be scheduling content is simply not true.

Also, it takes about as much time to walk between the two hotels as it does to cross (on foot) an intersection on the bus mall in downtown Portland.  Except you won't have to worry about getting hit by a train.

OR ENCOUNTERING THIS THING!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #199 on: February 17, 2011, 02:18:08 pm »
hilton closer to main con

I would respectfully argue that this statement is based on a false assumption.  There is no such thing as a "main con", there is only Kumoricon, which happens to be in more than one building.  It may help to think of the convention layout this year as more like a faire or college campus.  Depending on your interests or needs, one of the hotels may prove to be more personally convenient during the convention, but the notion that one hotel is inherently superior to the other based on where we will be scheduling content is simply not true.

Sorry for not being more clear.  By main con, I meant main con space, like where main events and registration was going to go on.  Doubly important as it involes my staff position. But yes one con 2 spaces, and even if one gets labled "main" it will depend on the congoers want as to what they consider main.

Also, it takes about as much time to walk between the two hotels as it does to cross (on foot) an intersection on the bus mall in downtown Portland.  Except you won't have to worry about getting hit by a train.
I will need to check it out next time I am there to see tho, I know it also depends on hotel room is tho the web page did meantion shuttles between hotels..
There is also always the chance for rain too, and while normally I don't mind a short walk and I LOVE walking in the rain,
Just due to this super duper secret cosplay and making it work with being staff,  I need to plan carefuly.
Failure is not an option!!! More on super secret cosplay later....its a going to be a big one  ;D but I think all this will make sense when I anounce it
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:23:46 pm by superjaz »