Author Topic: (Moshi Mochi) AXIS POWERS! Global Affairs in Neverland  (Read 4442 times)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
(Moshi Mochi) AXIS POWERS! Global Affairs in Neverland
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:56:45 pm »
I was wondering if anyone recorded it? I wasn't able to attend Kumoricon this year due to moving and I'm hoping someone recorded it~~
<3
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:01:04 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Re: (Moshi Mochi) AXIS POWERS! Global Affairs in Neverland
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 09:17:45 pm »
I has a sad  :(
The person who was running the camera that provided the relay into the Green Room did NOT record Cosplay. I'd originally been PROMISED that they would record cosplay so we'd have professionally recorded version of Cosplay, but, alas, the person did NOT bring the tapes to record it, so we again didn't get a recording. Hopefully SOMEONE did record everything...

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 12:22:13 am »
Vary sad, but I wouldn't have wanted the recording that was show in the green room anyways.  It was nice to chill back there and watch but the quality was poor.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 03:48:38 pm »
I has a sad  :(
The person who was running the camera that provided the relay into the Green Room did NOT record Cosplay. I'd originally been PROMISED that they would record cosplay so we'd have professionally recorded version of Cosplay, but, alas, the person did NOT bring the tapes to record it, so we again didn't get a recording. Hopefully SOMEONE did record everything...

So none of the skits this year were recorded? ;A;

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 05:08:23 pm »
I have a video of my skit that was just linked to me.  I don't have any others at the moment.  Look here for skits, more will be showing up soon.  http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=13825.0

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 05:38:39 pm »
I was wondering if anyone recorded it? I wasn't able to attend Kumoricon this year due to moving and I'm hoping someone recorded it~~
<3

Don't worry dear~
Sophie's boyfriend apparently was able to record the skit and he's not just in the process of editing it <3
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon