Author Topic: Emergency! We've lost the people we recruited! Gaaarrgghhh!  (Read 1427 times)

Offline SentientSoul

• Cabbit
Emergency! We've lost the people we recruited! Gaaarrgghhh!
« on: September 02, 2010, 11:46:31 pm »
Due to some unforseen circumstances, the 2 people I recruited had to back out. I'm looking for 2 replacements now!

My name is Sebastian and I'm 27 years old. I'm smoke free, drug free, and morally straight. We plan to have a room party; nothing rowdy or unruly, it will be more like a barbecue than a frat party. Some of my friends will be there (some of which are not attending K-con), and they're all decent, solid people.

I only ask that you're mature and responsible, and don't hang around the wrong crowd (bringing weird people in, associating with unsavory people, etc.) ...

The stay is for Friday night to Sunday night. If my PS3 is fixed by tomorrow, we'll have it for use for gaming. Otherwise, there will be a PS2 and Wii connected.

The cost will be reasonable, provided there is at least one more person aboard. Please contact me on my cell phone at (written out to avoid spammers) Five Zero Three-Seven Nine Nine-Seven Four Three Seven.

We'll meet in the Hilton lobby between 3 and 4 PM.

Thanks very much!