Author Topic: Vanquish  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Midnight Divine

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook!
Vanquish
« on: October 17, 2010, 02:38:14 pm »
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXr9ciKffA&has_verified=1

Gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcVRDusc-fY

^ What do you guys think? I'm thinking about renting it off of Gamefly tomorrow and trying it out. The director is Shinji Mikami, if you guys don't know who that is he was the director and story writer for Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 0, Devil May Cry, Resident evil 2...etc!

I think this game looks good, I played the demo, very intense X)
"You can make all the excuses you want. But you're the one who decided how to live your life". -Mugen

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Vanquish
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 05:16:43 pm »
That is one intense game, I like it.  How many hours of game play?

Offline Midnight Divine

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 05:00:44 pm »
I don't know for sure, I just heard it's a short game, but really fun. I might check it out sometime.
"You can make all the excuses you want. But you're the one who decided how to live your life". -Mugen

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 12:25:45 am »
Aww, that sucks.  I hate seeing awesome games and knowing you can beat them in just a few hours.  Sure they made it awesome, but it almost immediately loses that title when you beat it. :/

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 04:53:41 pm »
I played the PS3 demo of it and honestly I thought it was a little boring. It felt pretty much like a generic third person shooter, just a little bit faster-paced.
It's worth a rent, and I also plan to rent it through GameFly, but it's definitely not something I'd buy. But that's just me.

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Midnight Divine

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 01:48:32 pm »
I played the PS3 demo of it and honestly I thought it was a little boring. It felt pretty much like a generic third person shooter, just a little bit faster-paced.
It's worth a rent, and I also plan to rent it through GameFly, but it's definitely not something I'd buy. But that's just me.

I actually had a lot of fun playing the demo...it was intense, fast and slightly difficult. I wouldn't buy this game either, it looks like it may get old really fast if ever level was like that. The graphics are amazing though, and the gameplay is good. For sure it's worth a rent :)