Author Topic: TWO - AMV Creator Spotlight slots available! Discuss HERE.  (Read 4673 times)

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
TWO - AMV Creator Spotlight slots available! Discuss HERE.
« on: August 23, 2010, 01:41:47 pm »
Okay, we have a Saturday 11PM slot (18+ content possible by choice of the creator or studio)
and a Sunday 2PM slot (PG-13 fare) for another person or team.

WHO WANTS TO GO WHEN?

Offline somanyturtles

• Sailor Scout
Re: TWO - AMV Creator Spotlight slots available! Discuss HERE.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 09:37:15 pm »
TCL and I will take the 2pm Sunday slot, but I don't think we can fill that whole time slot and are willing split it with someone (it says it's like a hour and a half time slot.

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:27:00 am »
TCL and I will take the 2pm Sunday slot, but I don't think we can fill that whole time slot and are willing split it with someone (it says it's like a hour and a half time slot.

OK - That slot is all yours. It's 2pm ~ 3:30pm in the "Workshop" room. There is a Creator's panel immediately ahead of this (SMT, ne?) so that means that sound & video should be up & running for you. I will be in Panel 2 at the time; in case you need anything you can send a runner or wave me over or something.

Offline murder_of_raven

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 03:55:43 pm »

OK - That slot is all yours. It's 2pm ~ 3:30pm in the "Workshop" room. There is a Creator's panel immediately ahead of this (SMT, ne?) so that means that sound & video should be up & running for you. I will be in Panel 2 at the time; in case you need anything you can send a runner or wave me over or something.

Talked it over with SMT and it looks like I'm going to be the editor they're splitting it with. Meaning if anybody wants to split up the potential Monday slot we could have another 2-3 editor spotlights. Or Guy can just go ahead with the planned programming if nobody steps forward. Seems like the most logical solution :)

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 10:33:52 pm »
Any takers for the Saturday night off-hours slot?

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 04:09:00 pm »
Quote from: Prinz Eugen
Any takers for the Saturday night off-hours slot?

If not, we may want to just run Random AMVs or something, or heck, I'll set up a project I'm working on and hammer on it ...
People can ask what I'm doing and how, and I'll answer or point out stuff.

Or we could do some REAL BASIC overview of Hash Animation Master...

Or talk about NEW categories for 2011 ???

Offline murder_of_raven

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 05:32:53 pm »

Oh, I'd be super into any of those but especially that one! The sooner I have an idea on what the categories of next year are looking like the sooner I can get started (I have a major Comedy project lined up though so no rush, I'm sure I'll be busy with that one for a few months).

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 10:22:13 am »
Quote from: murder_of_raven
Quote from: Prinz Eugen

Oh, I'd be super into any of those but especially that one! The sooner I have an idea on what the categories of next year are looking like the sooner I can get started (I have a major Comedy project lined up though so no rush, I'm sure I'll be busy with that one for a few months).

D'OH - I accidentally posted my reply as a NEW THREAD.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:22:53 am by Prinz Eugen »