Author Topic: Help: Naruto  (Read 6167 times)

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
Help: Naruto
« on: August 01, 2005, 01:45:36 pm »
If I wanted to watch the Naruto Series What web site would I go to.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 01:50:19 pm »

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 01:51:29 pm »
yep, $3.50 a month is worth it be a long shot.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 02:32:29 pm »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
yep, $3.50 a month is worth it be a long shot.

your right.

T_T

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 08:07:57 pm »
well i have 2 sites
1. http://www.narutocentral.com direct downloads and good quality and has manga also.
2. http://www.naruto-anime.net torrent downloads don't know quality i use naruto central mostly.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 10:17:42 pm »
Considering Naruto is liscensed in the United States, it would be illegal for me, or anyone else here, to tell you where to obtain it. If you want to watch it, you would have to wait until it airs on Cartoon Network in September.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2005, 10:29:17 pm »
*EDIT*

ok i lost my sorce... so ill update you when i find it agen!!!

*Edit like... 4*

OK i found my site YET AGEN! just pm me and i will hook you up with naruto 1 - 126 (i think there is more... thats just the highest number i saw)

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 10:07:26 am »
Would it be faster to order it on ebay or download all ep. and have a chance at getting a viris??

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
    • http://www.freewebs.com/anime_rice
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 12:15:45 pm »
Its not good to Download stuff.......>.< It illegal since its being liscensed in september
Thinking of a new siggy ^.^

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 01:11:25 pm »
Well it seems that everything illegal in the US.  -_-

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2005, 01:32:11 pm »
Quote from: "MikaRin375"
Its not good to Download stuff.......>.< It illegal since its being liscensed in september
'

Actually only the first 60 episodes or so are lisenced so its ok to download that latest episodes.

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2005, 02:58:38 pm »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
'

Actually only the first 60 episodes or so are lisenced so its ok to download that latest episodes.

So I would be able to download the 61 and up episodes.

^_^

well I reading the books but I thought the show is better.

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2005, 06:53:39 pm »
Yeah they always skip stuff in the anime so thats why its good to read the manga to get a diffrent view on the story......Hmm if you wanna download it I guess go to limewire.com  ahem its called "file Sharing" which I think thats illegal too...beacuse some one had limewire and had to pay a HUGE fine for all the songs he downloaded for free......but you can find lots of stuff on limewire like movies and stuff so I think they would have Naruro but Im not sure so yeah >.<

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2005, 11:54:36 am »
Yeah they always skip stuff in the anime so thats why its good to read the manga to get a diffrent view on the story......Hmm if you wanna download it I guess go to limewire.com  ahem its called "file Sharing" which I think thats illegal too...beacuse some one had limewire and had to pay a HUGE fine for all the songs he downloaded for free......but you can find lots of stuff on limewire like movies and stuff so I think they would have Naruro but Im not sure so yeah >.<

But reading the manga skips alot of stuff because the Naruto was made before the book.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2005, 12:19:18 pm »
Quote from: "black marth 07"

But reading the manga skips alot of stuff because the Naruto was made before the book.

... Didn't the Naruto manga come first?

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 01:37:13 pm »
Yeah it did but you still get more parts of te story beacuse its not shown in the anime I never said the manga didnt come out first

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 03:36:41 pm »
Yeah it did but you still get more parts of te story beacuse its not shown in the anime I never said the manga didnt come out first

well I can't say anything about that because they could of added some new stuff in the manga then the movie.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 06:45:17 pm »

well I can't say anything about that because they could of added some new stuff in the manga then the movie.

Traditionally the manga comes first then the anime.  Anime movies are usually side-stories that may affect the manga/anime or give background story or whatever.

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2005, 11:19:02 am »
Quote from: "Negima"

Traditionally the manga comes first then the anime.  Anime movies are usually side-stories that may affect the manga/anime or give background story or whatever.

So I guess the anime beat the manga first then.

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2005, 01:56:46 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"

So I guess the anime beat the manga first then.

the manga came out first, but the movie is a creation of the studio that made the anime.

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2005, 10:40:15 am »
. . . . .lost. . . . . . loading. . . . . .loading. . . . . .loading. . . . . can please explaine that

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005, 11:35:33 am »
. . . . .lost. . . . . . loading. . . . . .loading. . . . . .loading. . . . . can please explaine that

Beginning = Manga

After awhile = Anime (because that way you know if the anime will be a hit based on how popular the manga is.)

After awhile longer = Movie (The movie is sort of like a fanfiction of the anime but it's official.  Because of that it may or may not affect the anime.  An example of this is the Pokemon anime which did include a few scenes relating to the first movie but it didn't affect the overall storyline)