Author Topic: 15 Years of Gundam Wing  (Read 1796 times)

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
15 Years of Gundam Wing
« on: August 28, 2010, 03:21:31 am »
My name is Kate, and I'm running the 15 Years of Gundam Wing panel...(9pm - 11pm, Sat; Panel 2)

Just wanted to post a couple of things~!

First off, the panel will be split into PG-13 for the first hour, R for the second hour. Sorry, kids, you turn into pumpkins at 10pm for this one! ^_^;;

If anyone has any art, fic (just know you probably won't be able to read any if all! I have a lot planned!), doujin, fandom stories, Gundam models you've built, plushies (oh and they are so adorable!), etc, you are welcome to bring them! There will be 20 - 30 mins of open discussion time in the first half of the panel, and about the same in the second half of the panel! ((I WILL ASK THAT ALL DOUJIN BE SAVED FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE PANEL! JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE, SORRY!))

I'll be previewing about 5 mins. of one of the episodes of Odds & Evens (hopefully with subs for the first time ever!), and have information on the new light novel being serialized in Gundam Ace!

There will also be a couple of prizes (provided by my awesome co-panelists! Chi-Chan and Sandi) for a quick contest that you'll have to come to the panel t find out more about!

I'm really super excited about this panel, and to see and meet more GW fans!

Thanks!
~ Kate
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline korin

• Chibi
    • Artfire Shop
Re: 15 Years of Gundam Wing
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 03:25:23 am »
I wish I could go to this, but I won't be there that day! I do love Gundam Wing, though. It was my first anime.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 03:25:42 am by korin »

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 04:43:36 am »
I wish I could go to this, but I won't be there that day! I do love Gundam Wing, though. It was my first anime.

Aw sad! I'll just have to run it again next year then! *hopefully will have some super awesome secret GW~ness for 2011!*
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline korin

• Chibi
    • Artfire Shop
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 06:02:44 am »
Well, I plan on cosplaying Duo next year, so that would be perfect.  :)