Author Topic: [CLOSED] - 1 space - $105 for 3 nights starting Friday (@ Hilton)  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
UPDATE - I haven't had a chance to respond to PMs yet, but I've gotten several PMs already so I'd better close this early. Thanks for everybody's interest!  I'll reopen it if anything changes. :)

Our fourth person has canceled on us and we would like to round out our room capacity since the Hilton doesn't offer a cheaper rate for groups smaller than 4.

Our group consists of one guy (me) and two girls so far.  We are all adults, age ranging from 20-something to early 30s.  We can accept a 4th roommate of either gender, but be aware you will probably be sharing a bed with a girl. I hope this is not a problem. (If it is, you can bring bedding and sleep on the floor, but why would you?)  We are all cosplayers on some level but probably won't take up TOO much space.  We do, in fact, plan to sleep at night, for that matter.

Yes, the total price of $105 for three nights includes hotel tax.

If you are in need of a room and find the above agreeable, please PM me right away.  I have email notifications turned on, so I'll get back to you promptly.  Thanks!~
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 02:33:58 pm by Radien »
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice