Author Topic: naruto 3 rock lee kicking special  (Read 8539 times)

Anonymous

naruto 3 rock lee kicking special
« on: July 29, 2005, 11:46:09 pm »
I was wondering if anyone knew how to do lee's Lotus move where he actually continually kicks you into the air before driving the opponent into the ground.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 03:10:11 am »
well seeing that its a cartoon (anime) i think they can do more radicul things than real people can :?

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 07:07:18 am »
I was talking about Naruto 3 the video game...and how to pull off the move...

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 07:10:49 am »
Dude read before you ANSWER!!!!
Askign about a move in a game... moron >.>
/SLAP TO THE FACE

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 12:21:50 pm »
that specific move is Lee's special. that version of the special can omly be done against gaara, for everyone else its just 1 kick into the air b4 driving them into the ground.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 03:07:24 pm »
Actually, the move is the special he uses after opening two gates. The first special (no matter who your opponent), is the regular lotus with the kick into the air then wrapping the bandages, etc. Down + X opens a gate (can be done without a full chakra bar). After doing that twice, Lee's health will be drained, but his chakra will fill in about 2 seconds. Use X when it fills and he will teleport to whoever he's targeting and uses the lotus where he kicks the enemy around in the air a bunch.

The move is REALLY powerful, it typically will kill the person in one use. But on the downside, as long as you jump right when the screen flashes, it's really easy to dodge.
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Heavensclone

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 12:55:29 am »
Yeah, I know about those two.  But there is another one.  It's in between those two.  He first kicked you up which starts the special, then he continually keeps kicking you up into the air a few more time before using Lotus.  YOu may remember it from the anime.  I've pulled it off before, I just don't know how to do it again.

And Zenn, the person I did it to wasn't Gaara, so it can be done to anyone I believe.  I just need to figure out the special and what requirements there are for it.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 01:11:58 am »
*kills the person who owns the account "Thejew"* :evil:

there was no mention of "GAME" in thread topic or in the post

therefor i did not know

so go suck some thick meat :!:

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 09:46:51 am »
Quote from: "Heavensclone"
Yeah, I know about those two.  But there is another one.  It's in between those two.  He first kicked you up which starts the special, then he continually keeps kicking you up into the air a few more time before using Lotus.  YOu may remember it from the anime.  I've pulled it off before, I just don't know how to do it again.

And Zenn, the person I did it to wasn't Gaara, so it can be done to anyone I believe.  I just need to figure out the special and what requirements there are for it.

Hmmm, you probably did it after opening one gate... I don't know of any other combo you could get it with unless its one of those that relies on your health level (like Naruto or Ino's specials). I don't play with Lee super often, so I'd have to mess around with it to check.
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Heavensclone

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2005, 04:53:28 pm »
I assumed people would know what I'd be talking about (the game).  But, if you knew how to do it in real life, I would give you so much pocky and call you god.

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 01:02:34 am »
I've practicly lived on the game since its release. It just so happens that Lee is my second most frequently used character. I know all his moves, combos, and specials. I know what im talking about. Lee can only do that specific set of upward kicks to gaara. for everyone else they get 1 kick then get driven into the ground.

Lee's special doesn't change unless both gatse are open.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 04:53:20 pm »
@ Panda & TheJew

Okay, guys, calm down.  No flaming.  No killing.  And no more inapprorpriate comments, or I will (1) lock this thread, and more importantly (2) take action against the both of you.  Not appropriate.

PezCat :evil:
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 05:04:22 pm »
oh sorry pez...
just got anoyed  :?

Heavensclone

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 06:25:10 pm »
Hm...I guess the person I did it to WAS Gaara...Sorry for doubting ya Zenn.

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2005, 02:41:31 pm »
the move is like the regular lotus but he keeps kicking its not his omegamove but its fun and the name of this thread is naruto 3 heh moron
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 01:05:07 am »
think happy think happy