Author Topic: What are you angry at right now?  (Read 152872 times)

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
Re: What are you angry at right now?
« Reply #450 on: April 26, 2011, 04:36:49 pm »
I am mad at stupid people who are immature

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #451 on: April 26, 2011, 05:19:55 pm »
I'm irritated with people being super hot-and-cold about their opinion of me.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #452 on: April 26, 2011, 07:39:29 pm »
I'm irritated with myself for not eating so much. Work kind of sucked everything out of me today. Poo. x_X
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #453 on: April 26, 2011, 07:48:09 pm »
Also, Taobao sellers who think it's okay to put freaking Nazi symbols on products and not mention that on the auction page.

Swastikas aren't Nazi symbols.
Well it is a symbol but it also isn't as well.
It was originally linked to religion.
In Japan it is a Buddhist symbol and used to mark temples on GPS systems.
Only in Germany and schools is it seen for it's resemblance to Nazis. It can also be linked to Hindu as well as other religions.
I'm perfectly aware that it was originally something else, except that:
a.) they shouldn't be putting controversial symbols on their products.
and
b.) it was an iron cross necklace. and underneath the swastika it said 1939.

And whut. It's seen as a Nazi symbol in way other places, not just Germany at schools. Most people, when seeing a swastika, think of the Nazis. I understand that it's an Eastern religion thing, but saying that it's only seen as a Nazi symbol in Germany and in schools? Really?

I'm irritated with school. Seriously, can't it just be over already?
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2011, 04:50:15 pm »
I'm angry at math and **** 'Special Right Triangles'. WHO THE **** DEEMED THEM SPECIAL AND THAT WE WOULD NEED TO SOLVE THEM WITH RADICALS HUH?

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #455 on: May 11, 2011, 05:30:15 pm »
I'm angry at math and **** 'Special Right Triangles'. WHO THE **** DEEMED THEM SPECIAL AND THAT WE WOULD NEED TO SOLVE THEM WITH RADICALS HUH?
Pythagorus? o.O

*poke*

Aha. I was going to come into this thread to gripe about another day of constant rain but you have somehow managed to defeat the first 3 paragraphs with your words. Rather, you have reminded me of the last trig teacher I had. She's the kind of person that easily got along with others and she was the only good math teacher I've ever had but the things that stood out about her were too much even for most of my friends and coordinators. She was one of two people in the school that used a Mac regularly, she was the only female teacher with short hair and every other day she wore the ugliest pair of jeans that I wish I could show you(it would just make your eyes bleed) or a pair of slacks that would somehow clash with the rest of what she was wearing. It was a shame she had no interest in looking nice. If she dressed more like me and maybe got rid of that mustache just once she might have actually looked cute. Oh well. :3

I can remember the whiny voices of math teachers before her telling me to show my work every morning. That was the one thing that made me mad. It was worse when the teachers had us correcting each other's papers. No one understood my work for long multiplication. I'm still the only person I know that uses a visual aid instead of the horizontal stack. It really sucks when I have to sit down and explain multiplication with tables. It's probably just another really stupid infliction attributed to being male but if that's really the case, why am I the only one I know that does it like this? :/

Offline Chan_Highwind

• Chibi
    • Chan's Facebook
« Reply #456 on: May 14, 2011, 11:12:14 am »
And whut. It's seen as a Nazi symbol in way other places, not just Germany at schools. Most people, when seeing a swastika, think of the Nazis. I understand that it's an Eastern religion thing, but saying that it's only seen as a Nazi symbol in Germany and in schools? Really?

Untill a few years ago, I only thought it was dealing with the Nazis... but maybe it's cause I'm dumb.
Part of DoNotWant and RPOD

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2011, 11:12:51 am »
The Miami Heat, though I'm not mad at the Tampa Bay Lightning, because I WAS RIGHT!!!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2011, 02:20:57 pm »

Untill a few years ago, I only thought it was dealing with the Nazis... but maybe it's cause I'm dumb.

If so, a whole lot of Westerners (myself included) are dumb... I don't think it's well-known even within our own community, and we're supposed to be more familiar with Eastern culture than Average Joe.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #459 on: May 15, 2011, 01:33:36 am »
me my self and i who is a f  ed up jealous person... Hate my self so much....
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #460 on: May 15, 2011, 01:50:48 am »
Currantly Angry over a cosplay i want to finish to night and people in genral and my mother shoes

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #461 on: May 15, 2011, 02:31:51 am »
I'm unable to pay for a cosplay i wanted to do. I guess it's a good thing though. A person like me shouldn't be stressing so much over a costume, so i'm going to skip out on a lot of my plans this year and just wear cosplays i already have and save the money for K-con.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #462 on: May 15, 2011, 02:55:25 am »
For some reason I can't focus very well even with a B overdose. I need my systemized reasoning. Something is bothering me and I need to figure out what it is before it runs me into the ground.

Content removed for incivility per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg

...my employers are acting like complete tards. Then again, they're usually like that so I'm probably giving them too much credit. Some of my friends have been given runarounds for really stupid assignments that they're not able to do(and everyone knows it). The one gamer friend I have left in this town just renewed his lease despite not even being able to afford toilet paper and he's only getting 18 hours per week. WTF?

Anyway this state of affairs really pisses me off. Like, I didn't think I would say this but I think I actually look forward to the day I return to the courts. People think it's bad now, on that day I guarantee it will rain a golden hell. :/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:56:56 am by randompvg »

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #463 on: May 15, 2011, 03:58:44 pm »
at myself for letting myself get so angry over the day shift pigs that work here. as if they will ever change
Have Fun

Jay

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #464 on: May 16, 2011, 10:19:24 pm »
I'm angry at the City of Lacey and everyone in it that has talked down to me today. It's bad enough the design is completely foreign to what me or any of my family here is used to seeing but whoever designed the major tunnels needs to go back to school with their mouths duct taped shut. Also, Google is ****ing useless.

Scenario 1: I go to a specific surgeon but I take a 6mi detour through the college instead of travelling a mere 20ft in the roundabout 3mi before it...Why?

Scenario 2: I'm to exchange contact data with a client after I leave a certain exit that clearly says FREEWAY EXIT. After taking that path, I'm somehow looped around on the other direction and just as lost. Why am I still on the freeway?

Scenario 3: One specific exit does not cross through. I have to get to an office that can only be accessed through a specific south-bound exit on the freeway and it's impossible to get back on anywhere near that point when I need to return home. Forget one way roads, who the **** designed this trap?!

Calm breathing...It's only more of Washington's teenage garbage engineers taking root and failing miserably...Nothing to be alarmed about.

*insert random airfield here*

RAWR! >.<'

*drives for 2 hours in the country looking for the I-5 entrance*...

The more I stay in town, the more Portland, Grants Pass and Santa Clara look REALLY appealing to me about now. Changing tags and plates are a pain but I am really sick of this insanity. I can't believe a 37m trip took 2 hours today. Fail.

I have another scenario dealing with horribly uncouth people that are potentially worse than what I had to deal with today. Now I'm catching hell from my family because they like butting into my business EVERY HOUR. Either this isn't going to get done or it will get done minus a fairly large chunk of my sanity. I'm too exhausted to deal with this. Am I asking too much when I tell people to leave me the hell alone? :/

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #465 on: May 31, 2011, 04:28:16 am »
I know not too many people in here are pro-wrestling fans, but I am.  Recently, the WWE finally did something right in hiring a female wrestler who actually knows what she's doing and, if this stuff were real, would probably destroy almost the entire Diva's roster.  Tonight (or last night, for many of you), she came out and announced that she can't compete, because she recently learned that she was pregnant. >:( If this is the truth, I wish her eternal joy; if not, this is an upsetting storyline that the WWE has come up with.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #466 on: May 31, 2011, 06:15:43 pm »
My parents. Mom for giving me financial surprises, that I cannot afford. Dad for talking down to me in an email. And he wonders why he and his brother can't sit down and reasonably discuss politics!

It wouldn't be so bad had I enough sleep today. BUt then it's rare that I get to sleep enough.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2011, 05:13:39 pm »
I'm really upset with my work right now.... for the fourth week in a row my hours are cut, and today I found out that for some time now some of my co-workers (people that I actually kind of considered friends and have helped outside of work) have been talking bad about and basically making fun of me.

I can't properly explain how hurt I feel right now.... they've gone as far as to discuss things I told them in private (such as my anxiety problems, etc,etc.)

I think the most upsetting part is that it was the girl I get along with the least here who told me, she said that even if we don't talk much she respects me too much to not say anything. So it's not even the people I considered friends who came to me, but practically a stranger. I've done so much over the years to make myself less of a target for bullying, but I guess some thing just don't change.

UPDATE: Had a very calm and adult conversation with the guy who had been talking bad about me.... he honestly apologized without me even having to say much of anything. Things are good again, and honestly work wasn't that bad today. I had a lot of people watching my back when I was upset over this which felt good.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:50:29 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:49 pm »
This technically isn't an ANGRY thing, but it's more fitting here than in the happy thread.

Chan has been having car issues lately.  The last of which involves her battery dying out a couple of times today.  The second time we tried to jump it; the cables melted!  I had a feeling as to what the problem may have been before it even happened, but I was so unsure of myself (because I'm not a car person) that I kept silent.  I should have listened to my inner physicist and pointed out that the cables were in need of being put on in the correct order.

Live & learn, I guess; at least nobody got hurt...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2011, 02:57:05 pm »
Another that's more of an annoyed...

Chan is looking up lolita dresses... for ME!!!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2011, 03:22:35 pm »
In regards to my insurance info I have literally been told about 5 major things that conflict with each other.

Considering my prenatal and my babies health care are on the line lots of melt down going on
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #471 on: June 23, 2011, 04:58:17 pm »
^ Wow, that's ridiculous.  You'd think they'd have a better handle on what's going on.

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #472 on: June 23, 2011, 05:00:50 pm »
Looking for a job and not finding one for three months and I still don;t have one!

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #473 on: June 23, 2011, 08:43:39 pm »
Looking for a job and not finding one for three months and I still don;t have one!

Three months.  Is that all?  I've been looking for three years!

The thing I am sort of angry about is the total lack of interest in The Borrower Arrietty.
For some strange reason I thought people would be like OMG, a Ghibli film, I want to see!
I figured it would be standing room only here.  So far it looks like I will have 2 people coming.  That is it.   ::)
I am playing a BluRay quality with DTS 7.1 digital surround.  That is theater quality audio and picture.  Plus I am providing FREE popcorn.
2 people!  I want to cry.   :'(

I guess I shouldn't be to surprised.  When I had the double feature of both Live action Deathnote movies on Halloween I didn't have a single person show.

I can still remember when I drove all the way to Portland to see Twice Upon a Time with Shelley, because it wasn't playing in Eugene.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #474 on: June 23, 2011, 09:02:21 pm »
^ I know what you mean, I have had those threads that have like 30 veiws and no posts before.
  Where I am a fan, I didn't post because it being a trip out of town, I am limited in travel because pregnancy makes me get car sick.

Still mad about  insurance stuff.  Long story short I had called an office once I got notification that I was going to get coverage, to switch my choice a different group, and did so, and was told my coverage would start 7-1-11

Today was told my coverage was already started 6-14-11 and had NOT been switched
Called office again and they said they had no record of me calling to switch it so I must be mistaken and called wrong office, and my coverage didnt start until 7-1-11 Because they would have noted me calling.
Checked provider in the group I now might be stuck with, tons of calls and they have no doctors taking any new clients in anywhere near me, I am in beaverton and oregon city was meantion when I was trying to find one
*crying jag here*
Checked with provider group I wanted to be switched to and they DO have me listed with them having coverage starting 7-1-11
*so yeah lady acting like I must have called wrong number eat that cus otherwise how would I be?*

Checked with group I didn't want to be with and they also have me being with them starting 7-1-11
*face twitch here*

Did I meantion stress is really bad on the body and raises blood pressure?  High blood pressure bad for baby!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2011, 11:48:48 am »
Chan is looking up lolita dresses... for ME!!!

:o

Say huh? (O_o)

(Modified: Actually, I think I get it now... she's looking up information about lolita dresses?)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:09:51 pm by randompvg »
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #476 on: June 24, 2011, 04:24:19 pm »
The lack of warm summer weather.   I NEED IT!
Team Koga

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #477 on: June 25, 2011, 11:22:25 am »
I'm mad about my allergies and the fact that I practically need a face mask to go outside because the pollen hits me so hard and its just a horrible mess of itchy eyes, burning throat, sneezing fits, ect...

I need better medication.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2011, 05:19:30 pm »
I fell asleep with the heater on full blast in my room. Then i woke up this morning and i was sweating and hot ><;

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #479 on: July 02, 2011, 02:34:08 pm »
I really hate it when plans are made and then things come up and there are other more useful things I could be doing but instead I end up waiting on people to tell me when they are ready to actually start the original plans but they never freaking know when they will be able to so I just end up waiting around.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #480 on: July 03, 2011, 12:53:15 am »
I AM ANGRY, WITH A RED FIREY BLAZE towards our landlord, whom is making us move out by september of this year! hence not letting our family go to our 3 week vacation back to our home state of CALIFORNIA after almost 7 years of not being able to see friends and family and DISNEYLAND! and instead we must spend all the stupid F'n hot and gross summer HERE in stupid oregon trying to find a house to move in before then! FUDGE YOU, YOU STUPID WOMAN! *FLIPS TABLE*

on other news. saw the new transformers movie, and it was pretty cool. also just watched the movie "whip it"; pretty dang funny, y'all! :D

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #481 on: July 03, 2011, 08:00:33 am »
I'm angry at my boss/employer for making me work tomorrow. It's the Fourth! Why must Macy's even be open?!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #482 on: July 03, 2011, 10:32:09 am »
There's a girl who has been hitting on my bf over facebook and I asked if I could delete her from his friends (I was on the laptop and he was still signed into facebook) because of it. He said yes so I did and then went onto mine and did my business and yadda yadda.
Got on today with his facebook messages up (he needs to learn to sign out) and he had sent another friend a message saying that I went through all his friends and deleted people (which I did not do). WTF?! I want to say something but then he would get angry that I "looked" at his stuff. D< He shouldn't leave his **** up on my laptop if he doesn't want it seen. But...Just..UGH!
When I went back on my profile there was a wall post of him refriending the chick who was hitting on him that he said I could take off.

WTF?! I just don't get this. Why is he using me as an excuse for this one chick? And why did he refriend a girl who has been hitting on him?

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #483 on: July 03, 2011, 01:57:48 pm »
^ ugh, boys.

I'm angry that the Dragon Age: Origins Witch Hunt DLC sucked. it lasted like two seconds.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #484 on: July 04, 2011, 12:48:54 am »
@gryffin: ._. really? seriously? you need to let him know that he shouldn't be friends with this "girl" cuz she's hitting on him, and he is taken. you need to take that chain and hold him down! ;D man, i hate guys sometimes... stupid guys anyways. -.-" who don't understand the other women and their devious crap to get them to do stupid things that they will regret.

on other angry news. bf didn't return my redbox dvd (that i rented just for him to see, even though he doesn't deserve the extra stuff) of JACKASS 3.5 which i'm 1150+++% against, cuz it's stupid *hit! and he didn't return it for 6 *UCKING DAYS! DXXXX i mean i have no money in my account atm so it's charging me money now!!! omfg! *RAGEEEE* and i have been on a good clean no over-drafts NOTHING!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2011, 01:00:48 am »
^ Man I would be angry too. I probably would have been screaming at my boyfriend if he pulled a stunt like that.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2011, 02:00:22 am »
UGHZ! i know!!! and he hasn't even replied to me online or anything in 4 days... so i'm getting kind of angry. i'll probably surprise him tomorrow with a rage fit and a few fireworks in my hand ready to blow his butt XDD

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2011, 02:27:52 am »
My insomnia.
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2011, 12:38:07 am »
I am angry at an unfaithful trade. I was supposed to trade my Dramacon ultimate edition manga ($25.00) my 3 Death Note Live action Movies (20.00 each) for both of my cosplay wigs I neeeded and I sent out my items but was screwed over and never had the wigs sent to me.  And up until yesterday I was screwed completley on finding wigs but I got lucky thanks to the starter of this forum and one other person on k-con forums!
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita
Day One - Maka (Soul Eater) With Scythe and soul eater group
Day Two - Konan with Naruto group
Day Three - To be decided
Day four - Slants groupie

Order of costumes subject to change.

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #489 on: September 29, 2011, 08:23:27 am »
This level of angry birds is pissing me off. D<

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #490 on: September 29, 2011, 08:29:36 am »
I am angry at my father for reasons I probably shouldn't post on the forums... But its pretty bad trust me.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #491 on: September 29, 2011, 08:32:20 am »
Im angry at the stupid highschoolers who insist on skipping school  in my apartments parking lot.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2011, 10:00:02 am »
I'm angry at unemployed adults always hanging out around my place.

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2011, 03:22:07 pm »
I am angry at the fact that people keep starting stupid fights on the forums! I can't post without someone *itching out the other person who posted before I did. And half the fights are retarded......

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2011, 03:40:29 pm »
I'm angry at Disney Channel right now. They've been a major source of inspiration for me my entire life and they're starting to sell out to EVIL. First there's the crappy show 'Kick Buttowswki' and now they're brining in new bull by the name of 'Fish Hooks' that's made by the same person that made 'Chowder'. CHOWDER SUCKS, THE ADVENTURES OF FLAPJACK SUCKS...and something JUST LIKE THOSE is coming to DISNEY CHANNEL. I've been watching other kid channels fall by the disgusting/stupid wayside but Disney remained clean but it looks like it's going to end. And it really pisses me off. Kids are getting dumber and dumber every year thanks to crap like this, and bad educational systems (see new documentary preview coming to theaters soon), so I just can't take it.

...Done ranting. I feel better. ='D
yes finally someone that agrees

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #495 on: September 29, 2011, 04:43:22 pm »
My huge test in AP Psych killed my finger.
16 paragraph FRQ?
CCC, you will be sweet release from this. <3

Offline JimiJay27

• Cabbit
    • Tumblrrrrrrr
« Reply #496 on: September 29, 2011, 06:15:53 pm »
*Sakura-Con plans were going well, then BOOM! They changed and are getting INCREDIBLY complicated. Ugh...
And
*My lack of sleep this entire month
"....Davy Jones! Giant squid!"

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #497 on: September 29, 2011, 07:05:42 pm »
The fact that im sick and my boyfriend doesnt have enough money for gas to come snuggle with my sickly self

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #498 on: September 29, 2011, 07:23:09 pm »
The ammount of overtime I'm going to be doing in the next week and how it probably isn't going to help make up for my sick time at all.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #499 on: October 01, 2011, 06:12:58 am »
I'm angry about my mom's intolerance for my allergies. Why do people have to be offended that I'm trying to be healthy instead of bed ridden for days on end? (Mainly gluten allergy. >.>)

@gryffin: ._. really? seriously? you need to let him know that he shouldn't be friends with this "girl" cuz she's hitting on him, and he is taken. you need to take that chain and hold him down! ;D man, i hate guys sometimes... stupid guys anyways. -.-" who don't understand the other women and their devious crap to get them to do stupid things that they will regret.

Agreed. I'm a guy and I even know that we need a short leash at times.  ;D (yes, I'm weird too)

On the other hand, it sounds like there is a lack of communication. Make sure he knows what he did wrong otherwise you'll be the bad guy. Of course, there is the chance you'll be the bad guy either way... >.> Good luck.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done