Author Topic: What are you angry at right now?  (Read 152901 times)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
Re: What are you angry at right now?
« Reply #400 on: March 14, 2011, 06:38:43 pm »
MOTHER NATURE!   >:(

I want my anime fix for the week, but all the new shows aren't airing because of the Earthquake/Tsunami in Japan.  No Beelzebub, Dragon Crisis, Zombie, Wolverine, Level E, Star Driver.  NOTHING.  And I seriously doubt Gosick will be available tomorrow either.  WAH!   :'(
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #401 on: March 14, 2011, 07:09:06 pm »
My stupid phone company from whom I get my DSL. Made me unhook my computer and hard wire it to the modem, before he would do anything about fixing my problem.

Tomorrow morning a "guy" should show up to fix things. Let's see if he can give me what I actually pay for, for a change. Otherwise I am really this time going to downgrade my Internet. It chirps me to pay for that which I cannot ever get.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #402 on: March 14, 2011, 09:33:47 pm »
@Jaybug - I was feeling about the same way Saturday.  My Comcast was DOWN for about three hours.  No TV.  No Internet. No Phone.  I was just a little bit peeved.   >:(
I guess I shouldn't complain to much though, our neighbor had a tree fall on their car during the wind storm yesterday, they spent most of today cutting it up and hauling it away.  It was a sakura in full bloom too.   :'(

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #403 on: March 15, 2011, 06:36:07 am »
Angery at my cold and lack of a good nigths sleep, again :(
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2011, 07:37:37 pm »
@ all the media reporters who don't know jack about science but are doing their level best to scare the bejeezus out of everyone about something that in all reality is less dangerous than an airplane flight.

And at Joe Stalin for giving them the idea to tell the big lie often enough so that everyone believes it to be the truth, no matter who shows them differently.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #405 on: March 16, 2011, 02:11:46 am »
I'm angry at myself for forgetting dinner. I are failtacular.
Kiss the failcook? :)
I am pretty sure sugar is the root of the pains I keep getting in my abdomen lately.
I was perfectly fine yesterday and then I ate some peach rings. Today I want to die from the pains. :/
I ♥ peaches but yeah, sugar is a poison. Enough of it goes into your system and you'll die. Unless you're me. I live off of Green River and cookies the moment I'm on break. :/
Our anime club has been denied funding for its desired trip to Sakuracon because it's not "educational."
You didn't provide good enough examples. -_-'
but zomg Daemon, how can you be so mean and say that?! ;.;
Without demonstrating fun things like language materials, dance lessons, art panels and the random guest speaker/band like I would if I were summoning an assembly for funding to AX, you're pretty much doomed. The lack of even a semi-solid schedule doesn't quite help your case either.

So what am I angry at right now? Me being stupid enough to wear new shoes without pads and my precious for screwing up half the loads tonight. My feet are soaked and raw. Also, I hate computer controlled motors. I'm going to have to deal with another 10 hours of wasting God knows how many batches of dough this afternoon. No wonder I haven't cared about reason in anything I did these past few months. I do the right thing and I'm still screwed 100% of the time. I do the wrong thing and I'm still screwed but it hurts a lot less. I guess the lesson is that I should probably do stupid stuff more often. Blah. :/
{Death mode} D3 Started 17.May.2011 02:20
Magi: What are you doing?
Me: I'm putting a stop to this. Now.
Magi: You'll die.
Me: I don't believe that.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #406 on: March 16, 2011, 12:12:53 pm »
i am pretty ticked about school cuts and what not.

i read in the paper today someone saying "sports is always the first thing to get cut"

NO IT IS NOT

in MY school experience it was drama, band, dance, school lunches for low income familys and then teacher cut backs and cuting of school days. never once was any sports thing cut. and NOW they are

am i the only one ticked ove this? i honsetly think if sports WAS the first thing to go then parents would have steped upand helped the school a long long time ago
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #407 on: March 16, 2011, 12:37:08 pm »
Only when they cut football, or basketball.

I am almost too tired to be angry, but as that isn't the case, about every little thing makes me a little angry, at least for a minute or two.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #408 on: March 16, 2011, 06:17:14 pm »
im pretty angry about the fact that i just decided on doing spoink as my pokemon cosplay, and then someone said i was perfect for it cuz i was fat... now i dun wanna do it anymore. so now i only have one cosplay planned for k-con.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #409 on: March 16, 2011, 09:07:13 pm »
): Don't listen to people like that! They are just trying to bring you down about yourself.

It's like when a heavier person goes for a run and people shout, "Run fatty run!" The person doesn't want to run anymore even though it's good for them.
People like that are just @$$holes and need to be ignored.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #410 on: March 16, 2011, 11:37:40 pm »
yea I know.. but for me its worse. Ive dealt with it my whole life, and Ive tried losing weight and its never worked, and now I have to lose weight because of health issues and its not working. So far, Ive gained like 5 pounds in the last month. The problem is that now that theyve said that, i dont wnat to do spoink anymore cuz I know other people will say the same thing. My boyfriend thinks I should do Umbreon, but then its stuck in my mind that if I do, someone will see me and say "There goes a fat Umbreon" or something like that.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #411 on: March 17, 2011, 05:20:22 pm »

i read in the paper today someone saying "sports is always the first thing to get cut"

NO IT IS NOT

In MY school experience it was drama, band, dance, school lunches for low income family's and then teacher cut backs and cutting of school days. Never once was any sports thing cut. and NOW they are

Am I the only one ticked over this? I honestly think if sports WAS the first thing to go then parents would have stepped up and helped the school a long, long time ago

You still have Dance?  I have seen some dance offered for after-school club like activities, but not as part of the school curriculum.
I haven't seen a school orchestra since the 80's.  THAT is something to be upset about. Everything went to band, mainly because they can march at sport events, and support the cheer squad/color guard.  A lot of the school budget for PE is cut as well.  You don't see as much gymnastic oriented equipment.  I don't think archery is as popular as it used to be either.  What you do see is band concerts, drama presentations, and popular sports like tennis, volleyball, baseball, basketball, football, and soccer.  Some schools may still have a chess club.  Most have a school paper/photography club.  Some may have swimming at a nearby pool.  That is about it.  Kind of sad really.   :'(

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #412 on: March 17, 2011, 06:52:22 pm »
They used to have swords as a PE elective, before I went to high school. Even broadswords, not just Olympic kind of wimpy swords.

I played cello back in grade school. That stuff got dropped between 6th grade and 7th.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
« Reply #413 on: March 28, 2011, 12:54:07 am »
I'm angry that I can't pick up my 3DS until Thursday  >:(

Save Caprica!!

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #414 on: March 28, 2011, 01:09:15 am »

NO IT IS NOT

in MY school experience it was drama, band, dance, school lunches for low income familys and then teacher cut backs and cuting of school days. never once was any sports thing cut. and NOW they are

am i the only one ticked ove this? i honsetly think if sports WAS the first thing to go then parents would have steped upand helped the school a long long time ago

I've never seen sports get cuts.  I've seen arts, wood shop, and music get cut, though. :\

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #415 on: March 28, 2011, 01:23:49 am »
I've never seen sports get cuts.  I've seen arts, wood shop, and music get cut, though. :\
I have to say the same. My school never had any sports get cut from the school's fund and I have always been one to fund all the art and music stuff with my ever growing overseas account. Maybe if I gave a little more during high school, I'd be able to pay their salaries. Then again I'm glad I didn't. School was total crap, I didn't learn anything(aside from music) and neither did my English teachers. Hell, the last one was the only one that had a criminal record and that's because he punched a kid for blowing up a mailbox. Dumbasses...The only teacher I ever befriended was all about music. He was obnoxious to the class and only cool to me. Some people are just scary like that but he was the only one that was awesome.

Really, the one thing pissing me off is how the kids these days are like sheep. They're afraid to ask questions and would rather fail! What the hell is wrong with them?! Are they afraid they'll become some screwed up social outcast because they ask a question? Try that same crap when you need to setup your own λ to clone an E.coli sample. I couldn't do it! x_x'

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #416 on: March 28, 2011, 07:02:30 am »
The sandman! Lazy *** doesn't know how to do his job. And now I have to stay up because it's almost time to get my son to school.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:03:03 am by Roddy Manic »

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #417 on: March 28, 2011, 07:24:58 am »
Gender. Sometimes it makes me wish we were all unics.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #418 on: March 28, 2011, 09:13:36 am »
This awful sore throat I have.  I think I got it from spending so much time cleaning out my closet, breathing in all that dust.  bleck! :(

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #419 on: March 28, 2011, 02:09:07 pm »
The sandman! Lazy *** doesn't know how to do his job. And now I have to stay up because it's almost time to get my son to school.
B-100 overload. Go go go go go~! :3
Gender. Sometimes it makes me wish we were all unics.
There's a certain Dr. Seuss story that describes how I handle this...

I'm currently angry at my insurer. Car insurance went down, life insurance went up. After a new arrangement I just got a letter telling me how uncertain the future is, some choices aren't mine to make and I would be better off protecting my family from illness and injury. I don't have family to protect so it really isn't my choice to make let alone my concern. If something critically injures or kills me, no one is going to care. Uncertainty raises a few questions but I already made my answer because I'm fine with this. Sometimes people just can't leave me well enough alone. Everyone's trying to make a young man sick. >.<'

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #420 on: March 28, 2011, 10:03:48 pm »
wannah know what i m mad about beign cheated on..used and have people think your a guy all the time when they known you for 6 years. and haveing siblings who cant go a day with out being an ass.

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #421 on: March 28, 2011, 10:13:06 pm »
Try to be a better lover? Men have a very short attention span dear. :/

I want to say it's a feature instead of a defect but somehow, I wasn't blessed with that. x_X'

I am really angry at the maintenance crew tonight. Oh. My. God. What the hell happened to my precious?! I expect a day of work and now the entire line is 100% screwed up. The chunker is down, the belts are offline, the freezer is the only thing going and the robots are doing more damage than good. Why am I always the one that has to deal with all the stupid crap all at once? Why God? WHAI?! (;ω;)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2011, 10:30:22 pm »
^ lol better lover or better ******** taker? ;)

I'm angry that school never ends haha.

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:36:14 pm by randompvg »

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #423 on: March 28, 2011, 10:38:20 pm »
^ lol better lover or better ******** taker? ;)
I've been conditioned to put up with tons of female crap every day but there's a point where you realize that neither of these behaviors are normal and you should never condone any really nasty behavior or threats of any kind. That's my rule and even if it's not the best choice for every situation, I'm sticking to it. I don't know any guys that are like me anymore. I wonder what happened to them.
I'm angry that school never ends haha.
I have the opposite problem. For me it never starts. I just had a discussion about this with my grandfather and he believes it's a crime that I'm not going to school. This was after I fixed his trimmer a few hours ago. He couldn't figure it out and had it all apart. I put it back in working order in 15 seconds and he was shocked that I could do it. Constant praise pisses me off so badly. :<

(Removed inappropriate content per forum code of conduct.  ~randompvg)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:56:18 pm by randompvg »

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #424 on: March 29, 2011, 09:38:46 am »
the Lotto!!! It gives you hope. But then someone in another state wins it and now all the dreams go away!!! Yet... Still I buy one every so often. ><

Also... Love! Well, being in love. Or thinking you might be in love. but not able to do anything about it because the guy is in another state and seems to have no interest in moving close to you and you can not afford to move close to him. ><

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #425 on: March 29, 2011, 01:36:20 pm »
Try to be a better lover? Men have a very short attention span dear. :/

Why assume it's anything she did?  It's entirely possible this person is just a jerk.  Even if you're "bored" of someone it does not absolve yourself from being responsible for cheating on someone else.

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #426 on: March 29, 2011, 02:42:45 pm »
^ Aye. A lot of postmodern ethics/morality reminds me of quote from a favorite author: "Haven't you ever seen a 3-year-old when he makes a foolish blunder? He looks at whatever child or adult is nearby and screams at him 'Look at what you made me do!'"

Undoubtedly whoever it is has already thought of several very good excuses reasons that someone else made them do it. (/tongue in cheek)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #427 on: March 29, 2011, 02:44:05 pm »
Sickness... i need to get better. T.T

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #428 on: March 29, 2011, 03:04:38 pm »
Why assume it's anything she did?  It's entirely possible this person is just a jerk.
I'm assuming she didn't do much of anything. That was the point of me saying that. ;D

She isn't her boyfriend so I suggested solutions that she could actually use. Sure the person could just be a jerk but if that's what she wants...>.>'

Also, I'm angry at my friend's mailer daemon. For some reason all replies instantly go auto-flagged and dump straight into his Cox account(no one ever checks ISP mail anymore...). Grah! >.<
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:05:23 pm by DaemonForce »

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #429 on: March 29, 2011, 03:17:39 pm »
Semitruck drivers. NO, YOU DO NOT GO 70 MPH TO PASS A CAR WHEN IT'S RAINING. I WAS GOING FIVE MILES ABOUT YOUR SPEED LIMIT AND FIVE MILES UNDER THE NORMAL SPEED LIMIT, WHICH IS PERFECTLY OKAY BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING. YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING 15 MILES ABOVE YOURS, ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN IT'S RAINING.

Also, Taobao sellers who think it's okay to put freaking Nazi symbols on products and not mention that on the auction page.
"Would you kindly. ."

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #430 on: March 29, 2011, 03:20:25 pm »
Also, Taobao sellers who think it's okay to put freaking Nazi symbols on products and not mention that on the auction page.

Swastikas aren't Nazi symbols.
Well it is a symbol but it also isn't as well.
It was originally linked to religion.
In Japan it is a Buddhist symbol and used to mark temples on GPS systems.
Only in Germany and schools is it seen for it's resemblance to Nazis. It can also be linked to Hindu as well as other religions.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:21:21 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #431 on: March 29, 2011, 03:54:12 pm »
It means something to the effect of "one associated with well-being," or something like that.  From what I recall, Hitler wanted that thought to be tied into the success of the Aryan race.  Personally, if it clearly has an Asian association or is flowing clockwise, it's fine; if it clearly has a Nazi association or is flowing counter-clockwise, it's a problem.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #432 on: March 29, 2011, 04:28:34 pm »
or is flowing counter-clockwise, it's a problem.

Sorry but this statement is incorrect. While Nazis are known for an angled/counter turned swastika, they are not the only ones who use angles. And each angle degree has a different meaning.
Just because it is a 45 degree angled swastika does NOT mean it is a Nazi symbol. The only way to ensure a symbol is Nazi is with the red, black, and white color reference or other clues pointing to Hitler.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #433 on: March 29, 2011, 04:55:23 pm »
There is at least one house in SW Portland, near John's Landing, it was built in the 1920s, before Nazism, that has a swastika made of brick as part of the chimney. It was an old symbol for good fortune in the Netherlands. All it takes is one nut to ruin it for everyone.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #434 on: March 29, 2011, 10:49:18 pm »
^Especially for Hindus. I get some crap for it :<
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #435 on: April 01, 2011, 04:27:51 pm »
the price of gas.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #436 on: April 01, 2011, 04:32:31 pm »
Ignorant people not understanding that we can't just print off more money to fix the economy.
The fact that people still think that in the 10th grade is actually really really worrying and disappointing, as well as angering.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #437 on: April 01, 2011, 05:11:32 pm »
Paypal trying to eat my bank account with several insignificant looking "verification" fees.

This is exactly why I hate paypal. They can't even keep their book keeping in order.

Appended: Being in a "hub" city that doesn't have any supportive functions whatsoever. Every damn time something breaks I have to fix it or replace it. Since we now live in a throwaway society, you can guess which one people choose all the time and the one I'm always paying for. :/

Also, two of my employers are now out of business because of taxes. I no longer have much choice. I need to move to Portland. Maybe then this tax insanity will come to an end. This chain just goes on and on...If 14 of my superiors can no longer justify being here after 3 years of work, why should I? The stupid needs to stop now or I'm going to die of a stroke. I'm quite literally sick of this.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:39:15 pm by DaemonForce »

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #438 on: April 01, 2011, 08:06:19 pm »
Spray paint that won't dry.

Betch best dry before Sakuracon, 'cause this is getting ridiculous.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2011, 05:52:51 pm »
Soundie, wait until you hear that kind of stupidity from adults who have kids your age or older. good freakin' grief.

LTCDR, don't try to put on so much paint at one time. Many light coats, not one big heavy coat. Or, use your blow dryer. Or a lighter.

Wait, don't use the lighter. If you did, sure enough as I didn't write "Don't Try This At Home!" It'd catch fire.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:53:46 pm by jaybug »
Have Fun

Jay

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #440 on: April 03, 2011, 06:01:51 pm »
Don't know yet. It's too early to tell.

I'm already getting spammed by stupid weather news like "Oh the states are under severe weather alert!!!!1+shift" and this is already trying my patience since I don't care about that. I just realized that for the past 4 years I haven't heard one shred of good news about anything from anyone. :/

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #441 on: April 05, 2011, 04:24:06 am »
This place is so BORING at 4:25 in the morning!!!

Offline DaemonForce

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #442 on: April 05, 2011, 06:19:19 am »
Well, someone could always set loose an unstoppable bug that ravages the far untouched corners of your mind until you scream in mind blowing pain...>.>'

Let people rest. People are weak and they need it. :)

Only thing I'm angry at right now is money. I hate the sight of it and it's cluttering my desk at the moment.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #443 on: April 05, 2011, 07:07:19 am »
^ Yeah, I know.  Even the normal weirdos tend to sleep at that time of the day.  Me, I am at work (well, my shift just ended), and I like to tinker around on the web during breaks.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #444 on: April 05, 2011, 09:28:19 am »
Person at work forgot my last check might not get it untill Tomorrow
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #445 on: April 05, 2011, 11:01:05 am »
Growing up
Over thinking -________-

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #446 on: April 05, 2011, 02:07:19 pm »
Hackers... They attacked PSN yesterday. -.-

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #447 on: April 26, 2011, 12:49:02 am »
People who invite you along only to ignore you

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #448 on: April 26, 2011, 06:48:35 am »
Just got home from an amazing weekend at Sakuracon & now I am at work bright & early when I want to be home playing Portal 2...

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #449 on: April 26, 2011, 03:59:56 pm »
Sony