Author Topic: Kumoricon forum thread for "The Sims"  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Kumoricon forum thread for "The Sims"
« on: August 11, 2010, 04:09:17 pm »
This thread here is dedicated to one of the most popular video game series The Sims. I've played the Sims 2 and a little of The SIms. And I plan to get more packs for The Sims 2 as well as The Sims 3. In this thread I want all you gamers out there who love the Sims to tell me your SIms' stories and if you can show some pictures of your sims in action or whatever. So let's see some Sims pictures and hear some stories eh?

Oh BTW the stories can be from the Sims, the Sims 2, or the Sims 3 whatever you got.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:09:19 am by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: Kumoricon forum thread for "The Sims"
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 09:04:38 pm »
Someone should make sims of the Kumo forums users. :D
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:10:13 am »
LOL Nice one Cassiopeia, you win!

Offline CherryFrog

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 10:20:00 pm »
I LOVE the sims3. . . :D

And I'd have loved to show a video of one of the videos I thought I did. T.T My fireman guy was carrying a child out of a burning house. . . Apparently the recording thing in the game only lasts for like 10-20 seconds and I missed it. D:

Offline RokusasuKun

• Cabbit
    • Tumblah~
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 10:34:04 pm »
The last Sims I played was Bustin' Out for the gamecube (which SUCKS, if you haven't played it).
I made a Sim who looked like Tamaki from Ouran, who was doing the modeling carreer path.
...And he died in a kitchen fire. Command after command he did NOTHING, just stood there, and DIED.

Never played it since.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 11:17:23 pm »
^ Gameboy advance version is awesome. Same with Urbs. Sims 2 for the GBA sucks.

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 01:41:32 pm »
Ah, good old Sims... I started with the first "The Sims" games on the PC, continued with the PS2 and PSP games, and onto "The Sims 2". I currently have all expansions packs for TS2 and nearly all Stuff Packs... But I have yet to pick up TS3. I just have so much custom content in TS2-- around six gigs worth-- that I'd hate to never use again. I've also made lots of my own custom content, though mostly clothing (anime and Star Wars), hair, eyes, make-up, things like that. Not too many custom objects, I'm no good with 3D modeling...

I've played the games for years. :)

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 07:51:52 pm »
Okay folks here's a funny story for you. On the Sims 2 game. I have a character who's living in Belladonna Cove and renting a townhouse, she's in the science field. Anyway she has two neighbor Sims who are both archetects who will simply NOT stop fighting. I mean every time those tweo come together next thing you know they're slapping each other silly, and getting into cartoon-type fights with smoke, the stars and swirls, and everything. While my character's Landlord and another neighbor cheer them on my character isn't exactly big on it. But the exaggerations the Sims have with emotion and actions just make it hysterical. Add to that the fact that if these two did that in real world it wouldn't be long before both were hauled away by the police.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:51:50 pm by Animeman73 »