Author Topic: Shounen-ai Panel  (Read 1951 times)

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
Shounen-ai Panel
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:58:15 pm »
Hell, I'm running this panel this year I would like to get some opinions about what would you like to see at this panel. I want to have the variety to have something for everyone to enjoy. This panel will stay at least 13+ for the topic being Yaoi but I will make sure to make it entertaining enough for those who aren't old enough to attend the Yaoi 18+ this year.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Re: Shounen-ai Panel
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 11:06:11 pm »
Personally I would say a lot of interactive things and not a ton of video. I mean, watching anime and stuff is all cool but at panels things like games, improv, or whatever else you think sounds fun definately gets my attention. Having to sit down the entire time, depending on how long the panel is, also gets kind of dull unless it's supposed to be a speech by someone. I'm not sure if I'll be coming but that's just some input. I dunno how useful it was but hey, it's what I've got.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:01 pm »
Personally I would say a lot of interactive things and not a ton of video. I mean, watching anime and stuff is all cool but at panels things like games, improv, or whatever else you think sounds fun definately gets my attention. Having to sit down the entire time, depending on how long the panel is, also gets kind of dull unless it's supposed to be a speech by someone. I'm not sure if I'll be coming but that's just some input. I dunno how useful it was but hey, it's what I've got.~

Ok thank you for your opinion.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 12:41:03 pm »
Yeah, you guys should play games.
Like, ask those who can who are attending to cosplay/crossplay as guys and then you can play Baby Do You Love Me.
It gets the atmosphere going and if you get the right people up there it can be fan-service galore. ^^

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure