Author Topic: dream a little bigger, Darling (Inception fanfic pimping board)  (Read 4026 times)

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
Um.

Pimp your Inception fanfiction here? I don't know, I just like when people read stuff I've written and Inception happens to be the fandom I'm currently in.

SO. If you've written some Inception fanfic, drop a link.

Maybe you'll get a few new readers.

As for me, I'm currently writing this:

http://ainekatt.livejournal.com/2833.html

It's Eames/Arthur, and it's a bit intellectual and wordy and there is no prawns, so, yeah.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to dream a little bigger.

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: dream a little bigger, Darling (Inception fanfic pimping board)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:43:53 pm »
*loves* *squees* Okay. I cannot click your link. For one very important reason.
YOU. MUST. SUBMIT. THIS.
Yes, I am supereager to read this, but aspire to do so as a judge for Kumoricon's Fanfic Contest!
Did you know we have a contest? You can still submit fanfics untll 9pm the Saturday of Con, you do not have to be attending the con to enter, fanfics do not have to be about anime/manga, & you can submit works-in-progress!

My favorite line in the film, the characters that most intrigued me, ...sweet. Bring it! :)

To submit:
fanficcontest@kumoricon.org

Any & all folks reading this, we want your fics, manga, webcomics, doujinshi, motion comics, graphic novels.....There are some page limits in effect now that it's after 8/8, but definitely enter if you can!
Love,
Rem
Creation Station Manager & Fanfic Contest Co-Judge.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 09:44:09 pm »
Okay, well I'll try and get it finished up soon so I can do that.

It'll definitely be done by Kumo, so no problems there.

I can't wait to see what you think. :)

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 03:06:09 pm »
Okay, well I'll try and get it finished up soon so I can do that.

It'll definitely be done by Kumo, so no problems there.

I can't wait to see what you think. :)

Me neither! :) Check replies to your PMs.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 12:38:53 pm »
One of my panelists posted on my Facebook he'd like to view my dreams as a TV show.
Instantly I dreamt up a crossover of Inception & Strange Days with Dr. Who series 1, 9th Dr./Rose Satellite 5 (where Simon Pegg was The Editor). In my vision, the newest reality show broadcast from Satellite 5 involves actually watching & feeling others' dreams, wearing headsets like in Strange Days. Someone who wants to overthrow the tyranny controlling the human populace manages to learn the techniques from Inception to plant revolutionary thoughts & actions into a soon-to-be-mass-broadcast dream.

Yes.I.Must.Write.This.OMG.