Author Topic: [closed thread]  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Vysh

• Sailor Scout
[closed thread]
« on: August 07, 2010, 10:16:03 pm »
NOTE: Due to regulations on food sales the amount of money to actually start my idea would be too much for me. This thread will slowly die.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 01:54:08 pm by Vysh »
I was a Prinny and Ryouga Hibiki for K-con 2011, got any pictures? I'd love to see them

Offline Vysh

• Sailor Scout
Re: Possible fundraiser, maid cafe?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 10:16:28 pm »
sorry for the long post ^______^'''
I was a Prinny and Ryouga Hibiki for K-con 2011, got any pictures? I'd love to see them

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
Re: Possible fundraiser, maid cafe?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 02:26:01 pm »
I think that's an awesome idea, but I think there would have to be TONS of advertising, otherwise you would probably only get somewhere around ten-twenty customers. If I could get the support of some of my friends, I could make it out to portland on weekends pretty easily, excluding sunday morning. I have a maid dress and everything, and I think my in-laws could also help. You could also set up a karaoke machine and have people pay a small fee for that?
As for food, the typical should go... various cupcakes/cake, tarts would be amazing. Chocolate mousse and strawberries, a couple kinds of tea, soda, juice. But that is aiming big. If we were to advertise it at Kumo, I am sure you could get enough people to attend/help.