Author Topic: rules for the Barrel game 2010  (Read 2860 times)

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
rules for the Barrel game 2010
« on: August 04, 2010, 03:37:39 pm »
Pretty much the same rules as last year

Barrel rules for Kumoricon 2010

Please do not write over these rules, if you do your points will not be counted

Play one game of Rock-paper-scissors to win the barrel or defend it from a challenger.

If you lose the challenge or lose control of the barrel you must wait 10 minutes before challenging again.

The first time you win the barrel write your BADGE NUMBER not your name on the side of the barrel and place a tally mark by it, after that every time you win a challenge place a tally mark by your badge number(please write neatly and try to leave room for others)

The barrel must remain in the conspace at all times do not hide or disguise the barrel, do not take the barrel to your room or into panel rooms or events where it would be a disturbance.

You must play as a single entity, please do not combine your points with others

Turn the barrel in at info desk at 9pm Saturday, the points will be counted

The barrel will be brought back out Sunday and put back into play, Turn it in at 9pm Sunday at info desk and the points will be counted.

The person with the most points from the first day will battle the person with the most points from the second day at closing ceremonies

YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT CLOSING CEREMONIES TO BE CALLED TO BATTLE THE OTHER CHAMPION, IF THE PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST POINTS FROM DAY 1 OR DAY 2 ISN'T PRESENT AT CLOSING CEREMONIES THE PERSON WITH THE NEXT HIGHEST POINTS FROM THAT DAY WILL BE CALLED

Have fun and play nice, and let's find out who will be KUMORICON 2010 PIRATE KING OR NINJA LORD
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-